Page 1070 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 7057097010201060106610671068106910701071107210731074108011201170 ... LastLast
Results 16,036 to 16,050 of 20730
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    I highly doubt they will cut into the Inferno Prologue, or any other OHC/Omnibus in any capacity.

If any material is added to this re-print, it would be similar to Mutant Massacre, where they added issues to bridge gaps.
    If you say so. I don't have the previous releases but I had heard that back in the day some of the selected issues didn't always work out in the most meaningful way in omnibus books compared to how they curate and select now a days.

Has anyone watched Omar’s latest video about the Epic Collections? Is there a summary anywhere of what are the announced reprints and new ones coming out?

Amazing Member

"Submariner, Luke Cage and Morbius are all getting Epic Collections in early 2021!" and rest are the reprints of numer onne that are oop and spider 7.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
    Has anyone watched Omar’s latest video about the Epic Collections? Is there a summary anywhere of what are the announced reprints and new ones coming out?
    From the MMW board:

Epic Collection reprints (Jan-Apr 2021)

The Amazing Spider-Man Epic Collection Vol. 7: The Goblin's Last Stand
    Avengers West Coast Epic Collection Vol. 1: How the West Was Won
    X-Factor Epic Collection Vol. 1: Genesis and Apocalypse
    Black Panther Epic Collection Vol. 2: Revenge of the Black Panther
    X-Men Epic Collection Vol. 3: The Sentinels Live
    Fantastic Four Epic Collection Vol. 2: The Master Plan of Doctor Doom
    Captain America Epic Collection Vol. 1: Captain America Lives Again
    Marvel Two-In-One Epic Collection Vol. 1: Cry Monster
    Wolverine Epic Collection Vol. 1: Madripoor Nights

Very happy Wolverine Epic 1 is getting a reprint! Been trying to find that one at a good price for ages!

Oh wow. I have Wolverine Epic 1 but I really want Avengers West Coast Epic 1, so that I will get for sure. Too bad we have to wait so long!

Is there a resource online listing every oversized hardcover or omnibus released? Similar to what the marvel masterworks site used to have?

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by abilashsaliba View Post
    Is there a resource online listing every oversized hardcover or omnibus released? Similar to what the marvel masterworks site used to have?
    This is the new MMW page, it still seems to be under construction and they add new formats from time to time:

https://collectededitions.com/category/storefront/

Astonishing Member

Must buys of the Omnibus announced to me:

- Avengers - The Gathering. I was collecting this comic back way back but i stoped reading the Avengers stories after Operation Galactic Storm story arc,so will be cool to have those stories and the stories i have not read in a Omnibus.

- Iron Man by Dan Slott. Not much fan of Iron Man,but having read the first issue and being writen by Dan Slott makes this Omnibus a must buy to me.

- The Defenders. Cool to have these stories in a Omnibus,at least the first volume of the classic Defenders are a must buy.

- Empyre.I am fan of Marvel Events and in a Omnibus this will be going for my collection for sure.

-Untold Tales of Spider-Man.This is a proper book to have before the Amazing Spider-Man Vol.1 Omnibus in my book shelf.Very happy that it had a reprint,because from what i have seen this book had some very expensive prices ever since it was OOP.

Spectacular Member

Anyone ever bought from Atomic Empire? Thinking about getting X-force there since it's cheaper than Amazon.

I’m not a huge Spider-Man fan, but I adore Untold Tales. Growing up in the 90s, it was also great on the wallet!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crossfist View Post
    Anyone ever bought from Atomic Empire? Thinking about getting X-force there since it's cheaper than Amazon.
    I’ve only bought from them once. Got the X-Men: Inferno Prologue. Had no issues. You should be good with them.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Is the Inferno just a reprint of the ohc rebranded as an omnibus, or is it expanded like the Mutant Massacre omnibus was over the initial ohc? Thanks!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sapx_TrrHtg

The Inferno Omnibus combines the X-Men Inferno OHC + Inferno Crossovers OHC.

Good for those who want to fill the inferno gap in their collection, while those who already have the OHCs does not feel shortchanged from new additional issues.
    I have the OHC but not the crossovers and don't mind passing on this one.

I'll get the Dr Aphra Omnibus and the Stern reprint. That's one Spider-man omni I'm missing and even though I've got most of that era in TPB, it'll be nice to have it all together. I could be tempted by Untold Tales as well. Like others have said, I'll skip the Daredevil OHC and wait for the eventual omnibus. A Soule omnibus or 2 would've been nice but I'll keep waiting in hope.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Amazing Member

So I guess a few months later we can expect an Inferno Prologue omnibus to follow.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Taiyaki View Post
    So I guess a few months later we can expect an Inferno Prologue omnibus to follow.
    I'd wager Marvel will just rebrand the Prologue OHC into an omnibus. It was already USD125 and I think the X-Universe mapping already lines up perfect with the updated Mutant Massacre omnibus.