Page 951 of 959 FirstFirst ... 451851901941947948949950951952953954955 ... LastLast
Results 14,251 to 14,265 of 14378
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

THANOS: THE INFINITY ENDING OGN-OHC
    Written by JIM STARLIN
    Penciled by ALAN DAVIS
    Cover by ALAN DAVIS
    The cosmic conclusion to Jim Starlin and Alan Davis’ epic trilogy! All hail Thanos, lord of all that is — including himself! In the far future, Thanos has become the most powerful being in reality. But it’s not enough to rule in his own time. The truly Mad Titan intends to command all of time and space — including his own past self! Now Thanos’ brother, Eros, his old ally Adam Warlock and the teleporting troll named Pip must find a way to free Thanos’ consciousness from his own future. But the journey will take them — and Thanos — far beyond the limits of anything they believed they could endure. Do not miss Jim Starlin’s final chapter in the Thanos saga!
    112 PGS./Rated T+ …$24.99

Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    IRON MAN: THE MASK IN THE IRON MAN OMNIBUS
    Written by JOE QUESADA, FRANK TIERI, CHUCK DIXON & CHRIS CLAREMONT
    Penciled by ALITHA E. MARTINEZ, SEAN CHEN, PAUL RYAN, KERON GRANT, CHRIS BATISTA, DAN PANOSIAN, MICHAEL RYAN & MORE
    Cover by JOE QUESADA
    ON SALE DECEMBER 2019
    It’s alive! Tony Stark’s newest armor moves on its own and fights on its own — and makes decisions on its own. But what happens when it goes too far? And does it want to merge with Tony…or kill him? Then, Tony discovers the Sons of Yinsen, worshippers of the man who helped invent his armor. But when he learns his first foe Wong-Chu still lives, Iron Man and the Sons must shatter an empire! Plus: Tony takes on a seller of super-powers, faces off against one of his oldest friends and is forced to shut down his company! But what explosive plot have M.O.D.O.K. and the Ghost cooked up — and what is the horrifying truth behind the sentient armor? Collecting IRON MAN (1998) #1/2, #26-49 and ANNUAL 2000-2001.
    688 PGS./Rated T+ …$75.00

This will still leave 40 issues to complete this volume 2 of Iron Man. Be nice to get that at some point but since we don't have a volume 3 Omni to Invicible Iron Man already I'm not going to hold my breath. I really want that Silver Age IM vol.3 also!!!

Sidenote: They are really doing two covers for the Timely Human Torch Omni?!?!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

From IDW:

John Byrne Fantastic Four Artist Select

John Byrne (w & a & c)
    For more than 40 years, John Byrne has been one of the most popular artists in comics. His legendary run on X-Men with collaborator Chris Claremont stands as one of the most influential of all time. Now, IDW Publishing is proud to present the massive (360 pages!) John Byrne Artist Select Fantastic Four collection. This beautiful boon is part of the Marvel Artist Select series which collects iconic issues by beloved Marvel creators.

This oversized, limited edition hardcover celebrates John Byrne’s time on Fantastic Four, with a carefully chosen selection of the creator’s most impactful issues. Each book in this 999-copy, limited-edition run is presented in a beautiful slipcase, is individually numbered, and is signed by John Byrne. This deluxe hardcover features a collection of stories which will only be available in this limited edition hardcover. Highlights in this collection include Fantastic Four #’s 236, 238, 240, 242, 243, 244, 252, and more!

A true crown jewel in any John Byrne collection!

HC • FC • $150.00 • 360 pages • 9” x 13” • ISBN: 978-1-68405-467-1

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    From IDW:

John Byrne Fantastic Four Artist Select

John Byrne (w & a & c)
    For more than 40 years, John Byrne has been one of the most popular artists in comics. His legendary run on X-Men with collaborator Chris Claremont stands as one of the most influential of all time. Now, IDW Publishing is proud to present the massive (360 pages!) John Byrne Artist Select Fantastic Four collection. This beautiful boon is part of the Marvel Artist Select series which collects iconic issues by beloved Marvel creators.

This oversized, limited edition hardcover celebrates John Byrne’s time on Fantastic Four, with a carefully chosen selection of the creator’s most impactful issues. Each book in this 999-copy, limited-edition run is presented in a beautiful slipcase, is individually numbered, and is signed by John Byrne. This deluxe hardcover features a collection of stories which will only be available in this limited edition hardcover. Highlights in this collection include Fantastic Four #’s 236, 238, 240, 242, 243, 244, 252, and more!

A true crown jewel in any John Byrne collection!

HC • FC • $150.00 • 360 pages • 9” x 13” • ISBN: 978-1-68405-467-1

Take my money now, please!

Fantastic Member

Just got the Savage She-Hulk Marvel Masterworks (MMW) #2. Great volume! Paging through this brings back memories, since I had (past tense) most of these floppies back in the day.

I'm amused at the "caliber" (ha ha) of super-villains Shulkie has to fight, i.e. "The Grappler", "Radius", "Man Elephant", etc. These stories are so cheesy I need crackers - ha ha. That being said, I really dig the early '80's vibe, and the art - while not great - really fits the story/characters.

Also like the inclusion of MTIO #88, where SH teams up with The Thing. I had forgotten this issue was included in here - nice "extra".

SSH has been on my list of titles I have wanted reprinted in color for years, so it's great that we finally got this done-in-two.
    Last edited by ROM Spaceknight; 05-24-2019 at 07:37 PM.

With Marvel releasing so many Byrne collections, I wish they would give his She-Hulk run a nice Omnibus soon!

I wish brand Echh would release Byrne’s
    Run on there big blue boy scout in
    Omnibus format

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    I wish brand Echh would release Byrne’s
    Run on there big blue boy scout in
    Omnibus format
    Very high on my want list.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
    With Marvel releasing so many Byrne collections, I wish they would give his She-Hulk run a nice Omnibus soon!
    They should reprint his FF omnibus volume 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Author View Post
    They should reprint his FF omnibus volume 2.
    I have a feeling that will happen soon...the reprint of his first FF Omni is already running low on supply.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    I have a feeling that will happen soon...the reprint of his first FF Omni is already running low on supply.
    I wouldn't bank on it personally. See above the Masterworks have now hit his FF run and they should reach the contents of Volume 2 Omnibus in 2-3 years. I don't see Marvel having two premium editions out at the same time.

Any opinions on material collected in X-MEN: SHATTERSHOT OHC? Worth it in your opinion?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Antari View Post
    Any opinions on material collected in X-MEN: SHATTERSHOT OHC? Worth it in your opinion?
    Some of it is okay? I think the big draw is it's an OHC that fits between X-Cutioner's Song and Fatal Attractions . . .
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Amazing Member

Do you guys think we will eventually see Spider-Man Brand New Day and Big Time omnibuses?

I am hesitating between buying the complete collections now or waiting.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Author View Post
    Do you guys think we will eventually see Spider-Man Brand New Day and Big Time omnibuses?

I am hesitating between buying the complete collections now or waiting.
    I don't know anything, but I would guess Yes to BT and No to BND. BND is much longer and more sprawling.

As a further, even more out on a limb guess, I'd say the earliest we'd see Slott's first omni would be 2021 - it stands to reason that we'll get JMS v2 and Ben Reilly v2 in 2020 to finish those out, plus ASM v5 (or whatever is next in chronological order). There are certainly other worthy candidates, too, before they start doing Slott's run in omni form - Spec., Alien Costume Saga, Bagley/Michelinie, DeMatteis, etc. And that's presuming they do Big Time before Superior . . .
    Blue text denotes sarcasm