Page 872 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 3727728228628688698708718728738748758768829229721372 ... LastLast
Results 13,066 to 13,080 of 20754
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    The problem with Amazon is there incredulous way of packing the books.
    They don't seem to believe the person receiving the book matters because Amazon is open to returns.
    Which I do not understand because twice I had a problem with a non comic related order and the person I
    chatted with on line was super nice and helped me, it seemed to me Amazon places a high value on customer
    satisfaction, so this whole cavalier attitude to how they package these collector books is puzzling.
    I have bought many books from them and I guess I will give up in the future and look elsewhere. I have send so many books back because of defects and transport issues, that they put me on a list I guess. I can't return a book while at the same time get a replacement anymore. I have to buy the book again. Which will be of course damaged in the transport process. Amazon really sucks big time when it comes to comics. Big Omnibus books are off limits for me anyhow, because they simply are unable or unwilling to ship a book of that size and weight undamaged. Their packaging is simply too flimsy and the lack of an adequat stuffing makes things worse. The only thing I was ok buying as of late from them was DC Absolutes, because "normally" the come in their own cardboard saftey housing. But the recent Killing Joke proved me otherwise. They send the book .... in a simple bag, nothing more, no cardboard, no extra safety housing, just a plain white amazon labeled bag.
    And when you send it back, you feel the anger of the system that you haven't been silent about it. They even called me once on the phone telling me in a nutshell, that they can't see something wrong with their handling of shipments and that I have returned too many things in the past. That my returning was a direct result of the subpar packaging was of no concern to them and they weren't up for reasoning....Amazon has gotten too big and unfriendly.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Anyone have any hopes for the upcoming Marvel solicitations? I'm still hoping that Marvel will surprise us with a reprint of the Bendis Daredevil Omnibuses and a "New" printing of the Immortal Iron Fist Omnibus i.e. Immortal Iron Fist 1-27, Annual 1; Immortal Iron Fist: Orson Randall and the Green Mist of Death 1; Immortal Iron Fist: The Origin of Danny Rand 1; Civil War: Choosing Sides 1, Immortal Iron Fist: Orson Randall and the Death Queen of California 1, Immortal Weapons 1-5.

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

Everyone here who has a problem with Amazon's shipping and packaging make sure you voice your concerns to them in their packaging reviews. Maybe they'll change if they hear enough negative feedback.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Anyone have any hopes for the upcoming Marvel solicitations? I'm still hoping that Marvel will surprise us with a reprint of the Bendis Daredevil Omnibuses and a "New" printing of the Immortal Iron Fist Omnibus i.e. Immortal Iron Fist 1-27, Annual 1; Immortal Iron Fist: Orson Randall and the Green Mist of Death 1; Immortal Iron Fist: The Origin of Danny Rand 1; Civil War: Choosing Sides 1, Immortal Iron Fist: Orson Randall and the Death Queen of California 1, Immortal Weapons 1-5.
    I just got one of those IF Omnibus Volumes because I have no hope left at all. On the other hand we all know the rule so it might be the day when I took the hit for the collector community.
    The Daredevil books might happen. I mean we are getting the "Marvel Knights" Omnibus and the follow up would be the Bendis Volumes ... who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by poolovision View Post
    I just got one of those IF Omnibus Volumes because I have no hope left at all. On the other hand we all know the rule so it might be the day when I took the hit for the collector community.
    The Daredevil books might happen. I mean we are getting the "Marvel Knights" Omnibus and the follow up would be the Bendis Volumes ... who knows?
    Based solely on timing, I would've thought if we were getting a Brubaker/Fraction IF reprint, it would have come out last month or this month, i.e. around the time season two of the Netflix show dropped. Since new solicits won't be for books many months away, I seriously doubt we'll get a reprint this time around. But you never know, I suppose.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Quote Originally Posted by poolovision View Post
    Thanks mate! I look forward to the reprint

Spectacular Member

After a quick look at the Solis: nope nothing new to see. I think it's safe to say it might take way more time until we see an IF reprint. I was stunned that it did not happen for Season 2.

Fantastic Member

Solicitations time! The HCs:

DEADPOOL MINIBUS 3 HC
    Written by GERRY DUGGAN, TIM SEELEY, FABIAN NICIEZA, REILLY BROWN, BEN ACKER, BEN BLACKER & JOSHUA CORIN
    Penciled by SALVA ESPIN, ELMO BONDOC, REILLY BROWN, DANILO S. BEYRUTH & TODD NAUCK
    Cover by TRADD MOORE
    The Minibus rides again! When SECRET WARS reshapes the cosmos, Shiklah and her groovy ghoulies take center stage in a world without Wade Wilson! Then, the Merc returns for a pair of showdowns with the Mad Titan and the Ragin’ Cajun! Can Deadpool win in a deadly love triangle with Thanos? And will he survive one last job with his longtime con-job partner Gambit? Best frenemies Deadpool and Cable rub shoulders and trade bullets once more when Nathan is tasked with keeping one man alive — the same guy Wade has been hired to take out! And when Forbush Man is murdered, can Deadpool stop a serial killer from offing all of Marvel’s funniest characters? Collecting MRS. DEADPOOL AND THE HOWLING COMMANDOS #1-4, DEADPOOL VS. THANOS #1-4, DEADPOOL & CABLE: SPLIT SECOND #1-3, DEADPOOL V GAMBIT #1-5 and DEADPOOL: TOO SOON? #1-4.
    544 PGS./Parental Advisory …$75.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91592-6
    Trim size: oversized

DOCTOR STRANGE BY DONNY CATES HC
    Written by DONNY CATES & NICK SPENCER
    Penciled by GABRIEL HERNANDEZ WALTA, NIKO HENRICHON, FRAZER IRVING, ROD REIS & SZYMON KUDRANSKI
    Cover by MIKE DEL MUNDO
    Duplicity and DAMNATION! Evil is everywhere, and the world needs the Sorcerer Supreme more than ever. But the Sorcerer Supreme is now…Loki?! Say hello to the Master of the Mischief Arts! The Norse lord of lies has the cloak, the spells — he’s even got Zelma Stanton as his assistant! So what happened to Stephen Strange? Down but not out, Strange may have one last play left in him — one that could shake the Marvel Universe to its core! But when Strange raises up Las Vegas up from its destruction during SECRET EMPIRE, he inadvertently hands the key to the city of sin over to the embodiment of evil, Mephisto! It will take an unlikely assemblage of heroes from all throughout the Marvel Universe to defeat Mephisto — but at what price? Collecting DOCTOR STRANGE (2015) #381-390 and DOCTOR STRANGE: DAMNATION #1-4.
    360 PGS./Rated T+ …$34.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91529-2

INFINITY WAR OMNIBUS HC
    Written by JIM STARLIN, TOM DEFALCO, ROY THOMAS, RON MARZ, SIMON FURMAN,
    GREGORY WRIGHT, JIM VALENTINO, MARK GRUENWALD, FABIAN NICIEZA, TERRY KAVANAGH & MORE
    Penciled by RON LIM, PAUL RYAN, TOM RANEY, ANGEL MEDINA, GEOF ISHERWOOD, KEVIN WEST,
    JEFF JOHNSON, PAT BRODERICK, STEVEN BUTLER, GREG CAPULLO, STEVE LIGHTLE, GARY KWAPISZ & MORE
    Cover by RON LIM
    The epic sequel to INFINITY GAUNTLET! Adam Warlock’s dark half has resurfaced. The Magus is here. And the cosmos shall feel his wrath! As the Magus schemes for ultimate power, an army of evil doppelgängers overwhelms Earth’s heroes, Doctor Strange and Galactus seek answers and Thanos enters the fray — alongside the Infinity Watch! Can the Avengers, X-Men and more turn the tide? To defeat the Magus, Eternity must be awakened — and the Infinity Gauntlet reassembled! Collecting INFINITY WAR #1-6; FANTASTIC FOUR (1961) #366-370; SPIDER-MAN (1990) #24; DEATHLOK (1991) #16; DAREDEVIL (1964) #310; WARLOCK AND THE INFINITY WATCH #7-10; DOCTOR STRANGE, SORCERER SUPREME #42-47; SILVER SURFER (1987) #67-69; WONDER MAN (1991) #13-15; ALPHA FLIGHT (1983) #110-112; SILVER SABLE & THE WILD PACK #4-5; GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (1990) #27-29; QUASAR #37-40; NEW WARRIORS (1990) #27; MARC SPECTOR: MOON KNIGHT #41-44; NOMAD (1992) #7; SLEEPWALKER #18; and material from CAPTAIN AMERICA (1968) #408, ALPHA FLIGHT (1983) #109 and MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS (1988) #108-112.
    1352 PGS./Rated T …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91596-4

INFINITY BY STARLIN & HICKMAN OMNIBUS HC
    Written by JIM STARLIN, JONATHAN HICKMAN & NICK SPENCER
    Penciled by GEORGE PEREZ, RON LIM, JIM CHEUNG, JEROME OPENA, DUSTIN WEAVER, MIKE DEODATO JR., STEFANO CASELLI, LEINIL FRANCIS YU & MORE
    Cover by GEORGE PEREZ
    From the epic that began it all to the blockbuster event to end all blockbuster events! For Thanos, the Infinity Gauntlet is the ultimate prize. With it comes omnipotence: absolute control of time, space, power, reality, the mind and the soul. On the edge of armageddon and led by the mysterious Adam Warlock, Earth’s super heroes join in a desperate attempt to thwart one nihilistic god’s insane plunge into galactic self-destruction. Years later, Thanos makes a world-shattering return, seeking to claim Earth while the Avengers are caught in a war in deep space! Galactic empires will fall as his crazed plans come to fruition! From the cosmic minds of Jim Starlin and Jonathan Hickman come the bookend chapters of the Mad Titan’s quest for Infinity! Collecting INFINITY GAUNTLET (1991) #1-6, INFINITY #1-6, NEW AVENGERS (2013) #7-12 and AVENGERS (2012) #14-23.
    848 PGS./Rated T+ …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91565-0

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE AVENGERS VOL. 19 HC
    Written by DAVID MICHELINIE with STEVEN GRANT, ROGER STERN, MARK GRUENWALD,
    JIM SHOOTER, GEORGE PÉREZ, BOB LAYTON & TOM DeFALCO
    Penciled by JOHN BYRNE & GEORGE PÉREZ with ARVELL JONES, SAL BUSCEMA,
    CARMINE INFANTINO, RON WILSON & JOHN FULLER
    Cover by JOHN BYRNE
    Who knew the fight of the Avengers’ lives would be in the courtroom? Henry Peter Gyrich has his sights set on stripping Earth’s Mightiest Heroes of their charter — but when the Grey Gargoyle crashes the hearing, the only motion is to Assemble! Then, the action moves to Pittsburgh before a new nemesis arrives in the form of…the Taskmaster! In his first appearance, the villain who can replicate any hero’s actions battles the Avengers, Yellowjacket, the Wasp — and Scott Lang, the all-new Ant-Man! On the way to its milestone 200th issue, the team encounters the towering robot Red Ronin and unites against Ultron in an all-time classic! Also featuring a Wonder Man solo tale, a rare Vision story and an action-packed adventure starring — Jarvis?! Collecting AVENGERS (1963) #189-202, MARVEL PREMIERE #55 and TALES TO ASTONISH (1979) #12.
    328 PGS./Rated T …$75.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91637-4
    MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE AVENGERS VOL. 19 HC — VARIANT EDITION VOL. 273 (DM ONLY)
    328 PGS./Rated T …$75.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91662-6

THE THANOS WARS: INFINITY ORIGIN OMNIBUS HC INHYUK LEE COVER
    Written by JIM STARLIN with MIKE FRIEDRICH, STEVE ENGLEHART, STEVE GERBER, BILL MANTLO & SCOTT EDELMAN
    Penciled by JIM STARLIN with JOHN BUSCEMA, JOHN BYRNE & MIKE ZECK
    Covers by INHYUK LEE & JIM STARLIN
    Before he eradicated half the Marvel Universe, Thanos fought his first Infinity Wars against Captain Marvel, Adam Warlock and the mighty Avengers! From the mind of the incomparable Jim Starlin, these epic battles redefined the cosmic stakes for Marvel’s heroes and imbued Thanos with an existential spirit and cosmic scope that made the Mad Titan as compelling as he was dangerous! In this beautifully restored Omnibus edition, experience the first appearances of Thanos, Drax and Gamora; the initial assembling of the Infinity Gems; the re-invention of Captain Marvel and more! Collecting IRON MAN (1968) #55, CAPTAIN MARVEL (1968) #25-34, MARVEL FEATURE (1971) #12, AVENGERS (1963) #125, STRANGE TALES (1951) #178-181, WARLOCK (1972) #9-15, MARVEL TEAM-UP (1972) #55, AVENGERS ANNUAL #7, MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE ANNUAL #2, MARVEL GRAPHIC NOVEL #1 and material from DAREDEVIL (1964) #105 and LOGAN’S RUN #6.
    800 PGS./Rated T …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91530-8
    THE THANOS WARS: INFINITY ORIGIN OMNIBUS HC JIM STARLIN COVER (DM ONLY))
    800 PGS./Rated T …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91531-5

Fantastic Member

One box set:

AVENGERS: EARTH’S MIGHTIEST BOX SET SLIPCASE
    Written by VARIOUS • Penciled by VARIOUS • Cover by VARIOUS
    And there came a day when the Avengers’ greatest hits were collected in one truly mighty box set! Thrill to the complete adventures of the original lineup: Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Ant-Man, the Wasp and Captain America! Then, Earth’s Mightiest Heroes go intergalactic, swept up in the cosmic Kree/Skrull War; clash with the dynamic Defenders; ponder the mystery of the Celestial Madonna; battle the all-powerful Korvac; come under siege from Baron Zemo’s Masters of Evil; battle the Gatherers in a never-before-collected saga; are spellbound by Morgan Le Fay; assemble from across time and space to oppose Kang and Immortus; and are torn apart by the shocking events of AVENGERS DISASSEMBLED! Finally, discover the Avengers’ latest and deadliest threat: the Final Host! Collecting AVENGERS BY LEE & KIRBY PREMIERE HC, AVENGERS: KREE/SKRULL WAR PREMIERE HC, AVENGERS/DEFENDERS WAR PREMIERE HC, AVENGERS: CELESTIAL MADONNA PREMIERE HC, AVENGERS: THE KORVAC SAGA PREMIERE HC, AVENGERS: UNDER SIEGE PREMIERE HC, AVENGERS: THE GATHERERS SAGA PREMIERE HC, AVENGERS: THE MORGAN CONQUEST PREMIERE HC, AVENGERS FOREVER PREMIERE HC, AVENGERS DISASSEMBLED PREMIERE HC, AVENGERS: THE FINAL HOST PREMIERE HC and AVENGERS: EARTH’S MIGHTIEST BOX SET SLIPCASE POSTER.
    2616 PGS./Rated T+ …$500.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91631-2
    Trim size: standard

AVENGERS BY LEE & KIRBY PREMIERE HC (SLIPCASE EDITION)
    Collecting AVENGERS (1963) #1-16.
    376 PGS.

AVENGERS: KREE/SKRULL WAR PREMIERE HC (SLIPCASE EDITION)
    Collecting AVENGERS (1963) #89-97.
    208 PGS.

AVENGERS/DEFENDERS WAR PREMIERE HC (SLIPCASE EDITION)
    Collecting AVENGERS (1963) #115-118 and DEFENDERS (1972) #8-11.
    136 PGS.

AVENGERS: CELESTIAL MADONNA PREMIERE HC (SLIPCASE EDITION)
    Collecting AVENGERS (1963) #129-135 and GIANT-SIZE AVENGERS #2-4.
    224 PGS.

AVENGERS: THE KORVAC SAGA PREMIERE HC (SLIPCASE EDITION)
    Collecting AVENGERS (1963) #167-168 and #170-177 and THOR ANNUAL #6.
    240 PGS.

AVENGERS: UNDER SIEGE PREMIERE HC (SLIPCASE EDITION)
    Collecting AVENGERS (1963) #270-277.
    192 PGS.

AVENGERS: THE GATHERERS SAGA PREMIERE HC (SLIPCASE EDITION)
    Collecting AVENGERS (1963) #343-344, #348-349, #355-363, #372-374 and material from #364 and #375.
    464 PGS.

AVENGERS: THE MORGAN CONQUEST PREMIERE HC (SLIPCASE EDITION)
    Collecting AVENGERS (1998) #1-4.
    112 PGS.

AVENGERS FOREVER PREMIERE HC (SLIPCASE EDITION)
    Collecting AVENGERS FOREVER #1-12.
    328 PGS.

AVENGERS DISASSEMBLED PREMIERE HC (SLIPCASE EDITION)
    Collecting AVENGERS (1998) #500-503 and AVENGERS FINALE.
    176 PGS.

AVENGERS: THE FINAL HOST PREMIERE HC (SLIPCASE EDITION)
    Collecting AVENGERS (2018) #1-6 and material from FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2018 (AVENGERS/CAPTAIN AMERICA).
    160 PGS.

AVENGERS: EARTH’S MIGHTIEST BOX SET SLIPCASE POSTER (SLIPCASE EDITION)

Fantastic Member

And the thick TPBs:

AVENGERS: NO SURRENDER TPB
    Written by MARK WAID, AL EWING & JIM ZUB
    Penciled by PEPE LARRAZ, KIM JACINTO, SEAN IZAAKSE, PACO MEDINA & MORE
    Cover by MARK BROOKS
    When the Earth is stolen, it triggers the end of an era for its Mightiest Heroes! The sky burns while mysterious cosmic objects crash down from above, wreaking havoc across the world! The Avengers are the last line of defense against the forces threatening to tear their planet apart — including Thanos’ Black Order and the new Lethal Legion! So it’s time to assemble like never before! The teams you know and love from AVENGERS, UNCANNY AVENGERS, U.S.AVENGERS and OCCUPY AVENGERS come together to face a mysterious threat beyond any they’ve ever known in a truly epic adventure! Heroes will fall! Icons will return! And prepare to meet the newest original Avenger: Voyager! Who is she, where has she been — and why don’t you remember her? Collecting AVENGERS (2016) #675-690.
    400 PGS./Rated T+ …$34.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91146-1

INCREDIBLE HULK EPIC COLLECTION: GHOSTS OF THE FUTURE TPB
    Volume #22 in the Incredible Hulk Epic Collections
    Written by PETER DAVID, WILLIAM MESSNER-LOEBS, JEPH LOEB, MARK WAID & MORE
    Penciled by ANGEL MEDINA, MIKE DEODATO JR., PAUL PELLETIER, IAN CHURCHILL, ADAM KUBERT & MORE
    Cover by MIKE DEODATO JR.
    Return of the Maestro?! Major Matt Talbot, nephew of the Hulk’s old foe, Glenn, has set his sights on capturing the jade giant — and with Hulkbusters and the Ringmaster on his side, he might just succeed! Meanwhile, a terror group called the Alliance has pushed the world to the brink of nuclear war. But if the Leader’s machinations are behind the Alliance’s carnage, then why is the Hulk claiming credit — and why does he look like the Maestro? That’s what Thor wants to know! As She-Hulk and Doc Samson take center stage, Janis Jones arrives from the future — but when Onslaught does the impossible, physically separating Bruce Banner from the Incredible Hulk, everything will change for the green goliath! Collecting INCREDIBLE HULK (1968) #436-448, SAVAGE HULK (1996) #1, CUTTING EDGE #1, CABLE (1993) #34 and ONSLAUGHT: MARVEL UNIVERSE.
    504 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91626-8

MARVEL KNIGHTS DAREDEVIL BY BENDIS, JENKINS, GALE & MACK: UNUSUAL SUSPECTS TPB
    Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS, PAUL JENKINS, BOB GALE, DAVID MACK, BRETT MATTHEWS & MORE
    Penciled by ROB HAYNES, PHIL WINSLADE, DAVE ROSS, GENE COLAN, DAVID MACK & VATCHE MAVLIAN
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    Dazzling Daredevil stories from creators without fear! When the staff that once belonged to his mentor, Stick, is stolen, Matt Murdock is determined to get it back — even if that means joining an ancient ninja battle between the Seven and the Hand! When villains from Gladiator to Stilt-Man target the Kingpin, DD and his old friend Spider-Man must stand in the way! When a rich client hires Matt to sue Daredevil, it’s time for everyone’s favorite attorney to play to the camera — but where does the Jester fit in? And Echo returns, courtesy of her co-creator, David Mack! In a bid to pick up the pieces of her shattered life, Maya Lopez embarks on a Native American vision quest — but she never expected to encounter Wolverine! Collecting DAREDEVIL: NINJA #1-3, DAREDEVIL/SPIDER-MAN #1-4, DAREDEVIL (1998) #20-25 and #51-55 and SPIDER-MAN/DAREDEVIL #1.
    472 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91472-1

MOON KNIGHT EPIC COLLECTION: FINAL REST TPB
    Volume #3 in the Moon Knight Epic Collections
    Written by DOUG MOENCH, STEVEN GRANT, ALAN ZELENETZ, TONY ISABELLA & MORE
    Penciled by BILL SIENKIEWICZ, JOE BROZOWSKI, KEVIN NOWLAN, BO HAMPTON & MORE
    Cover by BILL SIENKIEWICZ
    The end of an era for Moon Knight! The landmark, critically acclaimed run of Doug Moench and Bill Sienkiewicz comes to a close as the moon sets on Marc Spector. But first he must survive threats old and new — including the deadly return of Stained Glass Scarlet! The murderous Black Spectre has a killer plan to pin his crimes on Moon Knight, and a rematch looms against the savage Werewolf by Night — but will the Fly prove to be far more than an annoyance for Moon Knight? Then, when Marlene finds herself at the mercy of magic, Marc Spector seeks out a professional: Doctor Strange! And secrets from the past are uncovered as Zohar, the master of divine illumination, strikes. The dead shall rise — but will Moon Knight meet his final rest? Collecting MOON KNIGHT (1980) #24-38.
    488 PGS./Rated T …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91564-3

MS. MARVEL EPIC COLLECTION: THIS WOMAN, THIS WARRIOR TPB
    Volume #1 in the Ms. Marvel
    Epic Collections
    Written by CHRIS CLAREMONT with GERRY CONWAY, ARCHIE GOODWIN & JIM SHOOTER
    Penciled by JIM MOONEY with JOHN BUSCEMA,
    SAL BUSCEMA, JOHN BYRNE, KEITH POLLARD,
    CARMINE INFANTINO, GEORGE TUSKA & DAVE COCKRUM
    Cover by SAL BUSCEMA
    ON SALE JANUARY 2019
    Before she was Captain Marvel, she was Ms. Marvel! NASA Security Chief Carol Danvers’ life had long been intertwined with the alien Kree and their Earthbound soldier Mar-Vell, and soon she gained incredible powers of her own — and a colorful persona to go with it! Now, as editor of Woman magazine, Danvers must contend with Marvel’s biggest blowhard, J. Jonah Jameson, while coming to terms with her brand-new life as a super hero! As Ms. Marvel, Carol faces down threats including the Scorpion, the Doomsday Man, Grotesk and M.O.D.O.K. — but her deadliest foe of all may be the dynamic Deathbird! Plus: Ms. Marvel fights alongside Spider-Man in battle with the Super-Skrull! And will she join the dynamic Defenders? Relive the early days of your favorite hero! Collecting MS. MARVEL (1977) #1-14, MARVEL TEAM-UP (1972) #61-62 and DEFENDERS (1972) #57.
    312 PGS./Rated T …$34.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91639-8

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN COMPANION TPB
    Written by CHRISTOPHER YOST, MARK WAID, ROB RODI, KEVIN SHINICK, ERIK BURNHAM
    & CHRISTOS GAGE
    Penciled by PACO MEDINA, MARCO CHECCHETTO, DAVID LOPEZ, CHRIS SAMNEE,
    MIKE DEL MUNDO, WILL SLINEY, RON FRENZ, STEPHANIE HANS & MORE
    Cover by PAOLO RIVERA
    Otto Octavius has taken Peter Parker’s body, his costume — his life! — to become a Superior Spider-Man. But there’s one thing that comes with the suit that Otto didn’t count on: the team-ups! The Marvel Universe is about to meet a far-from-Friendly Neighborhood Spidey, beginning with…Mary Jane Watson?! But will Wolverine smell a rat? Will Daredevil sense trouble? And is Otto’s secret safe from the Secret Avengers? The Superior Spider-Man hunts the Chameleon on the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, bears a deadly grudge against the Scarlet Spider and plays his part when Thanos’ forces attack — but what are his plans for the Sinister Six? Plus: encounters with the Hulk, the Future Foundation, Namor, the Punisher, Cloak and Dagger, and the Inhumans! Collecting AVENGING SPIDER-MAN #15.1 and #16-22, DAREDEVIL (2011) #22, SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN TEAM-UP #1-12, SCARLET SPIDER (2012) #20 and INHUMANITY: SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN.
    504 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91543-8

WHAT IF? CLASSIC: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION VOL. 1 TPB
    Written by ROY THOMAS, GIL KANE, JIM SHOOTER, DON GLUT, SCOTT SHAW & JACK KIRBY
    Penciled by JIM CRAIG, HERB TRIMPE, GIL KANE, FRANK ROBBINS, GEORGE TUSKA, RICK HOBERG, ALAN KUPPERBERG, SCOTT SHAW, JACK KIRBY & SAL BUSCEMA
    Cover by GEORGE PEREZ
    Titanic tales of triumph and tragedy in the mighty Marvel tradition — with a twist! Overseen by the Watcher, the most offbeat series of all revisited major Marvel moments, asking the tantalizing question: what if? Imagine that a young Spider-Man joined the Fantastic Four! Consider the Hulk with Bruce Banner’s brain! Envision a world where the Avengers never existed — or one where they assembled in the 1950s! How about the FF with different powers? Daredevil’s secret exposed? Cap and Bucky surviving World War II? The first time Jane Foster wielded the hammer of Thor, a different Hulk or multiple Spider-People? Some of the ideas that shook Marvel’s foundations began in the realm of remote possibility! But can even Uatu believe his eyes when Jack Kirby reimagines himself and his fellow Bullpen legends as the Fantastic Four?! Collecting WHAT IF? (1977) #1-12.
    432 PGS./Rated T …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91611-4

X-MEN: RELOAD BY CHRIS CLAREMONT VOL. 1 — THE END OF HISTORY TPB
    Written by CHRIS CLAREMONT
    Penciled by ALAN DAVIS, OLIVIER COIPEL, ANDY PARK, TOM RANEY & SALVADOR LARROCA
    Cover by ALAN DAVIS
    Chris Claremont and Alan Davis make their long-awaited return to the Uncanny X-Men! The team is reborn with a proactive new mission, new alliances are formed and old friendships are rekindled — but the X-Men’s world remains as deadly as ever! Can the team survive the unbridled force of the Fury? And as the X-Men investigate mysterious murders committed with Adamantium blades, X-23 claws her way into the Marvel Universe! The action never stops as Arcade attacks, the Hellfire Club is reborn deadlier and more dangerous than ever and a hidden race seeking to wipe out mankind targets the Savage Land! Plus: uncanny antics as Mojo and the X-Babies return, and a very special X-Mas tale! It’s mutant madness as only Claremont can deliver it! Collecting UNCANNY X-MEN (1981) #444-461 and X-MEN (1991) #165.
    448 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91378-6

Quote Originally Posted by j0nnyboy View Post
    Everyone here who has a problem with Amazon's shipping and packaging make sure you voice your concerns to them in their packaging reviews. Maybe they'll change if they hear enough negative feedback.
    Wait, what? They have reviews specifically for packaging?

Spectacular Member

Default Omnibus Tracking

Not many changes since my last update, but we're likely due to see a large number of titles to go out of print soon. Wait to buy at your own risk.

Since my last update, two titles have gone out of print (Brian Michael Bendis Crime Noir Omnibus, Uncanny X-Men Omnibus Volume 3) and four titles have moved to the 'Stock Running Low' list (Avengers by John Byrne Omnibus, Loki: Journey Into Mystery Omnibus, Thor: Heroes Return Volume 1 Omnibus, War of Kings Aftermath Omnibus)

Please note that these lists are based on observable trends from multiple resources but are ultimately best estimates only.

Without further ado, here are the updated lists:

Out of Print

Acts of Vengeance Omnibus
    Acts of Vengeance Crossovers Omnibus
    Alias Omnibus
    Amazing Fantasy Omnibus
    Amazing Spider-Man Volume 2 Omnibus
    Amazing Spider-Man Volume 3 Omnibus
    Annihilation Omnibus
    Annihilation Conquest Omnibus
    Astonishing X-Men Omnibus
    Atlantis Attacks Omnibus
    Avengers Busiek/Perez Volume 1
    Avengers by Jonathan Hickman Volume 1
    Avengers Volume 1 Omnibus
    Avengers Omnibus Volume 2
    Avengers: The Crossing
    Brian Michael Bendis Crime Noir Omnibus
    Captain America by Brubaker Omnibus
    Captain America by Jack Kirby
    Captain America Lives Omnibus
    Captain Britain Omnibus
    Daredevil Omnibus by Bendis Volume 1
    Daredevil Omnibus by Bendis Volume 2
    Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Omnibus
    Deadpool & Cable Omnibus
    Deadpool by Joe Kelly Omnibus
    Death of Captain America Omnibus
    Devil Dinosaur Omnibus
    Eternals Omnibus
    Evolutionary War Omnibus
    Fantastic Four John Byrne Omnibus Volume 2
    Fantastic Four by Fraction Omnibus
    Fantastic Four by Hickman Volume 2
    Fantastic Four by Jonathan Hickman Omnibus Volume 1
    Fantastic Four Omnibus Volume 2
    Fantastic Four Omnibus Volume 3
    Ghost Rider Omnibus
    Golden Age of Marvel Comics Omnibus
    Immortal Iron Fist Omnibus
    Incredible Hulk Volume 1 Omnibus
    Infinity Gauntlet Omnibus
    Invincible Iron Man Volume 1 Omnibus
    Invincible Iron Man Volume 2 Omnibus
    Iron Man Omnibus Michelinie/Layton/JRjr
    John Carter: Warlord of Mars Omnibus
    Man-Thing Omnibus
    Marvel 75th Anniversary Omnibus
    Marvel Now Omnibus
    Marvel Zomnibus
    Mighty Thor Omnibus Volume 2
    Mighty Thor Volume 1 Omnibus
    New Avengers Omnibus Volume 1
    New Warriors Omnibus Volume 1
    Powers Omnibus
    Punisher Max Omnibus by Jason Aaron
    Punisher Omnibus by Remender
    Secret Warriors Omnibus
    Secret Wars II Omnibus
    Secret Wars Omnibus
    Silver Surfer Omnibus
    Spider-Man by McFarlane Omnibus
    Spider-Man by Roger Stern
    Thor by JMS Omnibus
    Tomb of Dracula Omnibus Volume 2
    Tomb of Dracula Omnibus Volume 3
    Ulitmate Spider-man Omnibus Volume 1
    Ultimate Comics Avengers Omnibus
    Ultimate Death of Spider-man Omnibus
    Ultimates Omnibus
    Uncanny Avengers Omnibus
    Uncanny X-Force Omnibus
    Uncanny X-Men Omnibus Volume 3
    Untold Tales of Spider-Man Omnibus
    West Coast Avengers Omnibus Volume 2
    Wolverine & The X-Men Omnibus
    Wolverine by Mark Miller Omnibus
    Wolverine Jason Aaron Omnibus
    Wolverine Volume 1 Omnibus
    Women of Marvel Omnibus
    X-Force Omnibus Volume 1
    X-men Claremont / Lee Omnibus Volume 1
    X-men Claremont / Lee Omnibus Volume 2
    X-Men Omnibus Volume 1
    X-Men Omnibus Volume 2
    X-Men/Avengers Onslaught Omnibus
    X-Statix Omnibus

Stock Running Low

Avengers Busiek/Perez Volume 2
    Avengers by John Byrne Omnibus
    Captain America Volume 1 Omnibus
    Captain America: Return of the Winter Soldier Omnibus
    Captain America: The Trial of Captain America Omnibus
    Daredevil by Waid Omnibus Volume 1
    Dark Tower Omnibus
    Deadly Hands of Kung-Fu Volume 1 Omnibus
    Deadly Hands of Kung-Fu Volume 2 Omnibus
    Deadpool: Beginnings Omnibus
    Deadpool Minibus Volume 0
    Deadpool Minibus Volume 1
    Deadpool Minibus Volume 2
    Elektra Omnibus
    Golden Age of Captain America Omnibus
    Guardians of the Galaxy by Bendis Omnibus
    Guardians of the Galaxy by Valentino Omnibus
    Guardians of the Galaxy Solo Classic Omnibus
    Hawkeye by Fraction Omnibus
    Howard The Duck Omnibus
    Loki: Journey Into Mystery Omnibus
    Iron Man by Kurt Busiek & Sean Chen Omnibus
    Marvel Firsts: The 1990s Omnibus
    Marvel Universe by John Byrne Omnibus
    Mighty Thor by Simonson Omnibus
    Mighty Thor Omnibus Volume 3
    Muppets Omnibus
    New X-Men Omnibus
    Oz Omnibus
    Punisher: Back to the War Omnibus
    Shang-Chi: Master of Kung Fu Volume 1 Omnibus
    Shang-Chi: Master of Kung Fu Volume 2 Omnibus
    Shang-Chi: Master of Kung Fu Volume 3 Omnibus
    Shang-Chi: Master of Kung Fu Volume 4 Omnibus
    SHIELD Omnibus
    Spider-Man by Michelinie and Larson Omnibus
    Spider-Man: Clone Saga Omnibus Vol. 2
    Spider-Man's Tangled Web Omnibus
    Squadron Supreme Omnibus
    Squadron Supreme Classic Omnibus
    Stand Omnibus
    Star Wars Omnibus Volume 1
    Star Wars Omnibus Volume 2
    Star Wars Omnibus Volume 3
    Star Wars: Droids & Ewoks Omnibus
    Star Wars: Kanan Omnibus
    Star Wars: Marvel UK Omnibus
    Thor: Heroes Return Volume 1 Omnibus
    Ultimate Marvel Omnibus Volume 1
    Uncanny X-Men Volume 1 Omnibus
    Uncanny X-Men Omnibus Volume 2
    War of Kings Aftermath Omnibus
    War of Kings Omnibus
    Werewolf by Night Omnibus
    West Coast Avengers Omnibus Volume 1
    X-Men Age of Apocalypse Companion
    Young Avengers Omnibus

Readily Available

Alpha Flight by John Byrne Omnibus
    Amazing Spiderman Omnibus Volume 1
    Avengers by Hickman Omnibus Volume 2
    Avengers Omnibus Volume 3
    Captain America Volume 2 Omnibus
    Captain America by Mark Waid & Ron Garney
    Carnage Omnibus
    Daredevil by Brubaker Volume 1 Omnibus
    Daredevil by Brubaker Volume 2 Omnibus
    Daredevil by Mark Waid Omnibus Vol. 2
    Daredevil Companion Omnibus
    Daredevil Omnibus Frank Miller
    Daredevil: Shadowland Omnibus
    Daredevil Volume 1 Omnibus
    Deadpool & Co. Omnibus
    Deadpool by Daniel Way Omnibus Volume 1
    Deadpool by Daniel Way Omnibus Volume 2
    Deadpool by Posehn & Duggan Omnibus
    Deadpool and X-Force Omnibus
    Deadpool Classic Omnibus
    Doctor Strange Volume 1 Omnibus
    Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme Omnibus Volume 1
    Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme Volume 2 Omnibus
    Earth X Trilogy Omnibus Alpha
    Fantastic Four John Byrne Omnibus Volume 1
    Fantastic Four Omnibus Volume 1
    Guardians of the Galaxy by Abnett & Lanning Omnibus
    Hulk: Planet Hulk Omnibus
    Hulk: World War Hulk Omnibus
    Marvel Monsterbus Volume 1
    Marvel Monsterbus Volume 2
    Marvel Universe by Chris Claremont Omnibus
    Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-man Omnibus
    Ms Marvel Omnibus
    Muppet Babies Omnibus
    Punisher by Garth Ennis Omnibus
    Punisher Max by Ennis Volume 1 Omnibus
    Punisher Max by Ennis Volume 2 Omnibus
    Runaways Omnibus
    Secret Invasion Omnibus
    Spider-Man: Clone Saga Volume 1 Omnibus
    Spider-Man Vs Venom Omnibus
    Star Wars: Darth Vader Omnibus
    Superior Foes of Spider-Man Omnibus
    Venomnibus Volume 1
    War of Kings Prelude Omnibus
    Weapon X: The Return Omnibus
    Wolverine Goes to Hell Omnibus
    X-Men Age of Apocalypse Omnibus
    X-Men Classic Omnibus
    X-Men: Dark Phoenix Saga Omnibus
    X-Men Legacy: Legion Omnibus
    X-Men: The Wedding of Cyclops & Phoenix Omnibus

So annoying seeing Onslaught: Marvel Universe reprinted in every single Epic Marvel book from 1996!

50 pages a pop! That paper would be better used on Sleepwalker and Nomad Complete Collections.`

Quote Originally Posted by AstonishingXMan View Post
    So annoying seeing Onslaught: Marvel Universe reprinted in every single Epic Marvel book from 1996!

50 pages a pop! That paper would be better used on Sleepwalker and Nomad Complete Collections.`
    The only other Epic that it was reprinted in was the Fantastic Four one.

THE THANOS WARS: INFINITY ORIGIN OMNIBUS JIM STARLIN COVER (DM ONLY):

THE THANOS WARS: INFINITY ORIGIN OMNIBUS INHYUK LEE COVER: