Page 568 of 1383 FirstFirst ... 684685185585645655665675685695705715725786186681068 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 20742

Is it solicited?

Speaking of Spider-Man solicits, does anyone know if the Tombstone TPB Vol 1 is going to get a Vol 2?

Need some advice. Thinking about selling off my Bendis New Avengers Omnibus & just picking up the complete collections.

I was not a huge fan of the omnibus, but liked having it since I have House of M, Secret Invasion, Civil War, etc.

What is the rest of Bendis' run like? Worth making the switch from half the story to the full story? I was always kind of intrigued to find out what happens next, but at this point I doubt they will release a second omnibus.

If you've read a literal omnibus worth of material you should be able to discern for yourself whether it's good enough to want to continue with it or not.

I saw seller on Amazon noting that "Marvel titles have a black ink remainder mark on the top or bottom edge of the book", has anyone ordered from bargainbooktime? If so what do the remainder marks look like?

Thanks for pulling these into an easy to read list!

I'm going to get:

THOR: HEROES RETURN OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC
    Written by DAN JURGENS, TOM DEFALCO, J.M. DEMATTEIS, HOWARD MACKIE, KURT BUSIEK, ROGER STERN & JOE CASEY
    Penciled by JOHN ROMITA JR., JOHN BUSCEMA, MIKE MCKONE, LEE WEEKS, MICHAEL RYAN, ERIK LARSEN, ANDY KUBERT, STUART IMMONEN, RAMON BERNADO, DAN JURGENS, JERRY ORDWAY, SEAN CHEN, TERRY SHOEMAKER & MORE
    Cover by JOHN ROMITA JR.
    A hero returns — and an epic saga begins! Dan Jurgens ushers in one of the greatest eras of Thor — and it begins with blockbuster art by John Romita Jr.! The Thunder God walks the Earth once more, but his new lease on life comes with new enemies — and a new mortal alter ego! Will Thor’s comeback be cut short by Dark Gods, the Destroyer and Doctor Doom? Then, on the Eighth Day, the unstoppable Juggernaut will be just the beginning for Thor, Iron Man and Spider-Man! The heavy hitters keep on coming — like Mangog and Thanos! But if Thor is busy saving Midgard, who’s protecting Asgard?
    Collecting THOR (1998) #1-35 and ROUGH CUT, SILVER SURFER/THOR ANNUAL 1998, THOR ANNUAL 1999-2000, PETER PARKER: SPIDER-MAN (1999) #2 and #11, IRON MAN (1998) #21 (B STORY) and #22, and JUGGERNAUT: THE EIGHTH DAY. 1,232 PGS./Rated T+ …$125.00

And has anyone read this:

INHUMANS VS X-MEN HC

Is it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by TheManInBlack View Post
    At least I won't feel the need to buy it. I stopped reading that event after 2 issues. Utter trash.
    That answers my question then!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Is the Thor Returns stuff worth reading? Im currently reading Busieks Avengers stuff and enjoying it a lot and was thinking of checking out more of the Heroes Return era material. Especially with that Cap by Waid Omni coming.
    I really enjoyed it, was a fun time to get into the non X-Men world.

Also:

"Especially with that Cap by Waid Omni coming."? ??? Really! Now this would be cool!

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    I really enjoyed it, was a fun time to get into the non X-Men world.

Also:

"Especially with that Cap by Waid Omni coming."? ??? Really! Now this would be cool!
    It's been confirmed for this Christmas.
    Cyclops was right

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post

And has anyone read this:

INHUMANS VS X-MEN HC

Is it worth it?
    At that price? Not even if the ink was mixed with Charles Soule's blood.

What's the consensus of the material in the Spider-Man by David Michelinie and Erik Larsen Omnibus?
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    What's the consensus of the material in the Spider-Man by David Michelinie and Erik Larsen Omnibus?
    This is a continuation from the omnibus that introduced Venom yeah?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    I think it's pretty fun for the most part. You have a 6 part sinister six tale and Venom's 3rd and 4th appearances (the latter being a favorite of mine as its when spidey tricks him into thinking he's killed him, leaving Brock to "retire" on an island, which also sets up a great issue down the line when spidey has to go ask him for help with Carnage) and Cardiacs 1st appearance.

Is there a list of Omnibus reprints anywhere?

Hi,

again, did my best to keep track of all the new stuff found in the Hachette catalog. In case anyone wants to see how Epics complete or overlap other series and books, here's this doc:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1015254788