Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
I think ASM Omni v4 can threaten to break 2K units sold while the JMS Omni still hits 1,300-1,500 units. Both of these are strong and despite coming out near each other shouldn't hurt buyers enthusiasm too much. They will sacrifice elsewhere.
I believe ASM Vol. 4 will most certainly break the 2,000 barrier. ASM Vol. 3 is a good indicator (2,693).

Let's just hope Marvel don't release both of these Spidey Omnis in the same week. Two $125 Omnis at the same time is a bit much. Unfortunately, Marvel do have a tendency to release two or three Omnis in the same week and then nothing gor a while.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ87 View Post
I will buy the Romita DM cover for the ASM Vol. 4 omni. I unfortunately didn't get to buy the Gil Kane cover for Vol. 3, so the hunt is now on.
I have all this material in MMW format, but since the upcoming volume seamlessly connects with Vol. 15, there won't be double dipping in my shelf (that was my excuse not to buy Vol. 3).

Regarding the JMS one, it's a run I really like since it's the one where I really started reading Spidey monthly back in my teen years. But I'll probably wait for the second volume to be solicited and buy them in one go, at least for the time being.
I'll also be picking up the Romita cover which means I need to pick it up on release week from IST and pay the hefty shipping fee. I'm very happy that it covers all of MMW Vol. 14 as this one of my white whales (I have MMW ASM 11-13 and 15 upwards).