Page 1164 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 1646641064111411541160116111621163116411651166116711681174 ... LastLast
Results 17,446 to 17,460 of 17740

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    I don't always understand the logic behind Marvel's pricing. Had X of Swords been slapped on the 'omnibus' label, it would have cost $100 with that page count... but at $60, it's practically a steal.
    X Of Swords does have a cover price of $100. The Amazon discount is 40% off.

All-New Member

So what's going on with the Inferno reprint? Is it out of print already or will there be more copies out soon?

Quote Originally Posted by GemSaloon007 View Post
    So what's going on with the Inferno reprint? Is it out of print already or will there be more copies out soon?
    https://www.instocktrades.com/produc...rno-omnibus-hc

Quote Originally Posted by actionjackson2099 View Post
    X Of Swords does have a cover price of $100. The Amazon discount is 40% off.
    I see, fair enough. Thanks.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    I think (could be wrong) this omnibus has replaced the aforementioned X-Men OHC. I don't think they're putting them both out at the approx same time.
    That would make a lot of sense. X-Men by Hickman is ending, and maybe they wouldn't have material for a second ohc. Also including giant size is great

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guthwulf View Post
    That would make a lot of sense. X-Men by Hickman is ending, and maybe they wouldn't have material for a second ohc. Also including giant size is great
    Wait, X-men is ending? Hickman's story doesn't even seem like it's gotten out of the first act. Is he going to write other books? I understand Duggan is starting a new X book.

I believe that Duggan X-Men book replaces Hickman’s. Hickman has a new yet-to-be-revealed X-book launching in September. His whole overarching story continues throughout the X-line.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adset View Post
    I believe that Duggan X-Men book replaces Hickman’s. Hickman has a new yet-to-be-revealed X-book launching in September. His whole overarching story continues throughout the X-line.
    Thanks. So #21 is the last issue of the current run?
    Last edited by newparisian; 04-17-2021 at 04:56 PM.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    Thanks. So #21 is the last issue of the current run?
    Yeah and then it will be relaunched with a new #1 by Duggan and in September Hickman has a secret X-Men title starting up

Incredible Member

22 issues for only $75? Appreciate the restraint, Marvel lol

Also as predicted the omni isn't collecting HOX/POX or XOS, so I guess it's time to pick up those OHCs.
    Sigh, which oversized hardcovers exactly are we going to need for these other stories? Is it just the already released House of X/Powers of X OHC and the upcoming X of Swords OHC? Or did they release more? Wish they would’ve been included in the omnibus. Canadian pricing is going to suck hard.
    Last edited by TheTemp; 04-18-2021 at 10:19 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    Sigh, which oversized hardcovers exactly are we going to need for these other stories? Is it just the already released House of X/Powers of X OHC and the upcoming X of Swords OHC? Or did they release more? Wish they would’ve been included in the omnibus. Canadian pricing is going to suck hard.
    To get the full picture of this phase of Hickman's run, yes you should only need this omni, the HoX/PoX OHC and XoS OHC.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    Only hox/pox and X of swords. I guess the reason is that those two events affect all the series, not just x-men. So the ohcs they are collecting don't include the events

Fantastic Member

So just to be up to date: Thunderbolts and Stern Spidey omnis are coming out on 4/20, and Untold Spidey and Laura Wolvie are out on 4/27, correct?

So just to be up to date: Thunderbolts and Stern Spidey omnis are coming out on 4/20, and Untold Spidey and Laura Wolvie are out on 4/27, correct?
    Tbolts and Stern on 4/20, Untold on 4/27 and then the Laura omni on 5/4

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

Anybody have any advice for ordering a book on Amazon? Every time I order from them I get bent corners because the book just bounces around in a box too big for the book with no padding whatsoever.

Is there a way to tell them to pack it safely?