Page 963 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 46386391395395996096196296396496596696797310131063 ... LastLast
Results 14,431 to 14,445 of 20754

Near Mint Condition just shared October Previews.

This is coming:

X-Men vs Apocalyspe: The Twleve Omnibus
    Uncanny X-Men (1981) #371-380 and Annual 99;
    X-Men (1991) #91-99 & annual 99;
    X-Men unlimited (1993) #24-26;
    Gambit (1999) #8-9
    Astonishing X-Men (1999) #1-3
    Wolverine (1988) #145-149
    X-Man #59-60
    Cable (1993) #71-78
    X-Force (1991) #101
    X-51 #8
    X-Men Yearbook 1999

Spider-Man Miles Morales Omnibus
    Spider-Man (2016) #1-21 and #234-240 and Spider-Gwen (2015B) #16-18

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by producte View Post

This is coming:

Gambit (1999) #8-9
    X-Man #59-60
    Cable (1993) #71-78
    X-Force (1991) #101
    X-51 #8
    X-Men Yearbook 1999

I submitted that X-Men one for the Omnibus Wishlist thing a few months ago (and it didn't place). Cool. Cable 71 and 72 were as-yet uncollected, leaving just a small gap between Onslaught! and Zero Tolerance for having his entire run collected.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Amazing Member

This is coming:

Gambit (1999) #8-9
    X-Man #59-60
    Cable (1993) #71-78
    X-Force (1991) #101
    X-51 #8
    X-Men Yearbook 1999

Wasn't there supposed to be an omnibus reprint announcement too?

Quote Originally Posted by OldManBrian View Post
    Get the Brubaker omnis as well while you're at it . It's a direct continuation of Bendis and just as good, if not even better. I really wish they would announce a silver age v2 soon.
    So with the Marvel Knights DD omni, both Bendis omnis (reprinted in JAN/FEB), both Brubaker omnis, then Shadowland, and then both Waid omnis, you have, what, like 10++ years of modern DD straight thru. Pretty awesome.
    I have been on a spending spree getting all of these, just waiting on the Bendis reprints, and then I'm going to sit down and read them all straight through (well, not at the same time, I have a family and kids and all). Exciting!

I wonder if the Soule run will warrant an Omnibus at some point? Anybody read it and know if it's "omnibus worthy"? I realize that's totally a subjective question and term. Just curious.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Quote Originally Posted by Author View Post
    Ultimates by Millar/Hitch confirmed for FEB.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    Ultimates by Millar/Hitch confirmed for FEB.
    Yes but he said he would announce a new one.

Guess he hasn't yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Author View Post
    The Ultimates by Millar & Hitch.

EDIT: Rimmer beat me to it

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Thunders! View Post
    Oof! My bad! I actually forgot that I picked up the Marvel Nights Run through most of the Bendis run in single issues. That's probably why the Bendis run looks so massive to me in retrospect, I lumped the Smith run on down to Bendis. I had to look on line but Echo showed up during the David Mack part of the run which to my memory, was much more to my liking than the Kevin Smith run. I think the Bendis run is probably most memorable for the big return of the kingpin and the issues with Matt's identity. I would love the Omnibus, the art was Maleev and I bet it's the only way to go. I go back and forth when it comes to replacing my single issues with an Omnibus. I would probably get the Brubker run in Omnibus first just because I know nothing about it and I am just a few issues shy (maybe 15 short) of completing the Bendis run.
    Yes, Echo appeared in Daredevil #9 and was created by David Mack and Joe Quesada. She later appeared in issues #51-55 by David Mack. Pick up the Brubaker Omnibuses before they go OOP.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    Here I was content with my Daredevil Omnibus V.1 and the 2 Miller Omnibus books and now you guys have talked me into buying the Bendis books. Thanks!
    And after that the Brubaker Omnis, the Waid Omnis.....It's a black hole that we've been sucked into, no turning back

Quote Originally Posted by OldManBrian View Post
    Get the Brubaker omnis as well while you're at it . It's a direct continuation of Bendis and just as good, if not even better. I really wish they would announce a silver age v2 soon.
    Yes, I have all the Masterworks and quite a few of those single issues but I want that SA Vol. 2 Omnibus to see more oversized Daredevil.

This is coming:

Gambit (1999) #8-9
    X-Man #59-60
    Cable (1993) #71-78
    X-Force (1991) #101
    X-51 #8
    X-Men Yearbook 1999

The Spidey Miles Omni will directly continue on frim the last Omnibus so I may pick it up. Is the 2016 run any good? I've read a few issues and they were just ok.

Jeez. The Annihilation Omni in December. Plus Hulk by Peter David, Daredevil by Bendis Omni's 1 and 2, Spider-Man Miles Morales Omni & X-Men Vs. Apocalypse Omni over January and February. (If you include the Y The Last Man, Flash, Animal Man, Swamp Thing, Wonder Woman etc. Omni's) ... That's so many omni's.

I'm seriously going to have to consider my budget and what I want.

So with the Marvel Knights DD omni, both Bendis omnis (reprinted in JAN/FEB), both Brubaker omnis, then Shadowland, and then both Waid omnis, you have, what, like 10++ years of modern DD straight thru. Pretty awesome.
    I have been on a spending spree getting all of these, just waiting on the Bendis reprints, and then I'm going to sit down and read them all straight through (well, not at the same time, I have a family and kids and all). Exciting!
    Not exactly straight thru. None of the Omnibuses contain issues #20-25 (written by Bob Gale) and issues #51-55 (David Mack). These can be picked up in the Marvel Knights Daredevil: Unusual Suspects TPB (DAREDEVIL: NINJA #1-3, DAREDEVIL/SPIDER-MAN #1-4, DAREDEVIL (1998) #20-25 and #51-55 and SPIDER-MAN/DAREDEVIL #1).

I wonder if the Soule run will warrant an Omnibus at some point? Anybody read it and know if it's "omnibus worthy"? I realize that's totally a subjective question and term. Just curious.
    Soule's run is one of my favourite Daredevil runs. It takes a while to get running but IMHO it definitely delivers. Overall it's a very solid run and I personally rate it above Waid's , Bendis's and Brubaker's runs. Soule does a great job putting Matt's identity back in the box and he also introduced a few new characters such as Blindspot who trains under Daredevil. The ending does seem a little rushed as if they wanted Chip Zdarsky to come in as soon as possible. Another five issues or so by Soule would have been good.

So yeah, definitely worthy of Omnibus material. Some great art by Ron Garney and Phil Noto in oversized format. Not too keen on Goran Sudzuka's art. Soule's run will fit in 2 Omnibuses. These are a couple my most wanted Omnis.

Whilst we're talking Daredevil omnis, if someone only had enough money/shelf space for either the Marvel Knights omni or the Shadowland omni, which one would you go for?
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    Whilst we're talking Daredevil omnis, if someone only had enough money/shelf space for either the Marvel Knights omni or the Shadowland omni, which one would you go for?
    The Marvel Knights Omni is definitely the better material and most memorable, story and artwise. Shadowland is mostly for Daredevil fans and completionists i.e. me.

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

I forgot that there was a Waid Omnibus out there. That one is so tonally different than the Miller or Bendis stuff (can't speak on Brubaker unfortunately), that I might recommend that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    The Marvel Knights Omni is definitely the better material and most memorable, story and artwise. Shadowland is mostly for Daredevil fans and completionists i.e. me.
    Brilliant! Thanks
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"