Page 990 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 490890940980986987988989990991992993994100010401090 ... LastLast
Results 14,836 to 14,850 of 20762
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I'm presuming that the She-Hulk by Slott Omni will have all 50 issues he did in two volumes. Otherwise the listing would denote this as a vol. 1 right?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I'm presuming that the She-Hulk by Slott Omni will have all 50 issues he did in two volumes. Otherwise the listing would denote this as a vol. 1 right?
    I think he only did 33 issues; 12 issues in the 2004 series, and 21 issues in the 2005 series. Peter David took after after that, up to #38, which was the last issue (that might be where you're getting 50 issues). In any case, the page count for the omni matches the combined page counts of the two complete collections, so yeah, this looks it's his entire run in one book.

Astonishing Member

Slott wrote #1-12 of the first volume and #1-21 of the second volume. Peter David wrote #22-38 of the second volume. I'm assuming only the Slott issues will be in the omnibus.

Thanks for the clarification, I forgot clearly about Peter David finishing out that second volume.
    It's a shame to orphan those 16 issues though.

Thanks for the clarification, I forgot clearly about Peter David finishing out that second volume.
    It's really not - I'm a huge Peter David fan and even I struggled with his run.

We'll probably see a She-Hulk by Peter David Complete Collection or OHC win the run up to the Disney+ series.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandbagger77 View Post
    It's really not - I'm a huge Peter David fan and even I struggled with his run.
    I agree. I think he is a very good writer but after Slott's quirky, witty run his just felt like an average, run of the mill superhero series. I've lost interest after like 3 issues.

Spectacular Member

The description for Thor by Jason Aaron Vol. 4 has been changed in Amazon:

Thor Odinson has regained his mantle - but Mjolnir is no more! And with a War of the Realms looming on the horizon, he'll need some new hammers - lots of them! But will any amount of weapons be enough against the unstoppable Juggernaut? In the present, Thor joins the Valkyries in the fight to save Hel from the Queen of Cinders! In the far future, King Thor encounters an old friend who's undergone some startling changes! And in the distant past, the young Odinson still can't figure out how to prove himself worthy of Mjolnir - but Loki thinks he knows how to keep his brother away from Midgard for good! Plus, Thor is reunited with his sister Angela when Heven attacks! And Roz Solomon, Odin and Freyja gird themselves for war as Jason Aaron's legendary run continues!

Collecting THOR (2018) #1-11.
    I think Thor (2018) has 16 issues, so we should get a 5th volume with those and King Thor. I wish they remember Unworthy, but I doubt it. Thor (2018) #12-16 + King Thor #1-4 + Unworthy Thor #1-5 would be 14 issues

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guthwulf View Post
    The description for Thor by Jason Aaron Vol. 4 has been changed in Amazon:

I think Thor (2018) has 16 issues, so we should get a 5th volume with those and King Thor. I wish they remember Unworthy, but I doubt it. Thor (2018) #12-16 + King Thor #1-4 + Unworthy Thor #1-5 would be 14 issues
    If they don't include Unworthy and the various one-shots, to me, this collection is a failure. The whole point for this collection is to collect his Thor run, why would they not include some of the most important parts of his run.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    If they don't include Unworthy and the various one-shots, to me, this collection is a failure. The whole point for this collection is to collect his Thor run, why would they not include some of the most important parts of his run.
    To get you to buy the Omnibus when it comes out. It’s similar to the Deadpool By Posehn and Duggan Hardcovers. The omnibus collected one issue more that wasn’t collected in the Hardcovers.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    To get you to buy the Omnibus when it comes out. It’s similar to the Deadpool By Posehn and Duggan Hardcovers. The omnibus collected one issue more that wasn’t collected in the Hardcovers.
    I hate it so much, I guess I will stick with the TPB until a complete omnibus comes out.

Spectacular Member

I think this wasn't in the solicits
    Eternals by Neil Gaiman & John Romita Jr.

It makes sense with the movie

Quote Originally Posted by Guthwulf View Post
    I think this wasn't in the solicits
    Eternals by Neil Gaiman & John Romita Jr.

It makes sense with the movie
    I was hoping this was the Omni at first.

I was hoping this was the Omni at first.
    That material is being reprinted as a Complete Collection, as revealed by Omar in his Near Mint Condition YT stream.

And this is also new: Absolute Carnage Omnibus coming in August.

Absolute Carnage Omnibus...I like it!
    They need to give us a Carnage Origins type Omni with Maximum Carnage and other ate 90s tales that meets up to the existing Carnage Omni.