Page 1182 of 1193 FirstFirst ... 1826821082113211721178117911801181118211831184118511861192 ... LastLast
Results 17,716 to 17,730 of 17881
  1. #17716
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,174

    Default

    I assume they'd wait a bit - will there be another Maestro miniseries? - but it seems like there's just about the right amount of material for a volume 5 (or call it a Companion) with PAD's post-2000 material.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

  2. #17717
    spit and hades! Andru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,537

    Default

    So is the Wolverine Volume 1 Omnibus getting another printing this year?

    I just pre-ordered from Organic Priced Books for an end of August ship date. However, I do not see this listed anywhere else (IST, CGN, Amazon, etc.).

  3. #17718
    Mighty Member Steroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,710

    Default

    Completely forgot the Annihilation Conquest reprint dropped today. Was able to get the DM version and check on IST within 2 minutes even though I think the Standard edition cover is one of the all time great comic covers. My wife is absolutely gonna kill me when the package arrives but I have wanted the DNA Nova material in oversized format since I started collecting Omni's so it's all worth it.

  4. #17719
    Mighty Member Steroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    So is the Wolverine Volume 1 Omnibus getting another printing this year?

    I just pre-ordered from Organic Priced Books for an end of August ship date. However, I do not see this listed anywhere else (IST, CGN, Amazon, etc.).
    I actually did the same thing last night and was curious as I hadn't heard about a new printing. Don't know if this is just a restock or whatever but I am very happy I will finally own this Omnibus.

  5. #17720
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,456

    Default

    Not to put a dampener on those that have the original printing of the Hulk Vol. 1 Omnibus, but I would definitely preorder the reprint if they also included those issues with his early appearances that were included in the first Epic i.e. Fantastic Four #12, 25-26; Avengers #1-3, 5; Amazing Spider-Man #14; and Journey Into Mystery #112.

  6. #17721
    Incredible Member Thundershot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    You and me both, I just want to finish the Claremont run with Epic Collections; come on Marvel release these for us who cannot find the omnis
    Yeah, I’m an epic collection guy. I have some omnibuses (omnibi?). I prefer the epics and completes.

  7. #17722
    spit and hades! Andru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I actually did the same thing last night and was curious as I hadn't heard about a new printing. Don't know if this is just a restock or whatever but I am very happy I will finally own this Omnibus.
    Looks like Omar announced in one of his Live Q&A YouTube videos that this is indeed a restock.

  8. #17723
    see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    so awesome.jpg

    This is great news, I love it when books match the same aesthetic.

    I love Muller's design so much for Hickman's X-Men, I hope other Marvel properties get their own distinct look

  9. #17724
    spit and hades! Andru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,537

    Default

    Anyone have any indication of how fast newly released epics are selling out at IST?

    I know some omnibus' only last a few days or so, but I have not been tracking epics.

    Would prefer to wait until next week to bundle with next Tuesday's releases, but I may be gambling with that decision.

  10. #17725
    Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Anyone have any indication of how fast newly released epics are selling out at IST?

    I know some omnibus' only last a few days or so, but I have not been tracking epics.

    Would prefer to wait until next week to bundle with next Tuesday's releases, but I may be gambling with that decision.
    I don't THINK they sell out as quick as some Omnis do, but I'm wondering what happened to the X-Factor Epic "Angel of Death" at IST...it never showed as being available to buy. Did they not get any, or did it actually sell out that fast?

  11. #17726
    Mighty Member JPAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,009

    Default

    I've started collecting omnis from Marvel since a couple of months now. I've got the Ennis Punisher omnis, all the Daredevil except Shadowland. What omnis do you recommend?

  12. #17727
    Mighty Member Steroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    I've started collecting omnis from Marvel since a couple of months now. I've got the Ennis Punisher omnis, all the Daredevil except Shadowland. What omnis do you recommend?
    Depends on your tastes really but based off what you have so far I'd say Moon Knight would be a solid choice. Also can't recommend Thunderbolts and New Warriors enough.

  13. #17728
    Mighty Member JPAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Depends on your tastes really but based off what you have so far I'd say Moon Knight would be a solid choice. Also can't recommend Thunderbolts and New Warriors enough.
    Thunderbolts is on my list. Moon Knight is something I'm looking into. I'm not familiar with New Warriors. I was also looking into Cloak and Dagger. Liked that when I was young. Spidey and Xmen also, but there is so much from those two.

    I've also got the first Cap. America by Brubaker, Star Wars by Aaron and Doc Aphra and Runaways.

  14. #17729
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Thunderbolts is on my list. Moon Knight is something I'm looking into. I'm not familiar with New Warriors. I was also looking into Cloak and Dagger. Liked that when I was young. Spidey and Xmen also, but there is so much from those two.

    I've also got the first Cap. America by Brubaker, Star Wars by Aaron and Doc Aphra and Runaways.
    This isn't the healthiest way to decide what to buy, but definitely scan the "Limited stock" section whenever Turtledog's post about omnibus availability gets shared. While Marvel is doing better at reprinting some stuff, I never bet on it, so whenever something I'm 50/50 on turns up there, I just get it.

    While I understand your reservations about dipping into Spidey or X-Men because of the sheer size and scale of them, the Roger Stern Spider-man omnibus is pretty awesome and more or less stands alone.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

  15. #17730
    Incredible Member Thundershot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Depends on your tastes really but based off what you have so far I'd say Moon Knight would be a solid choice. Also can't recommend Thunderbolts and New Warriors enough.
    I just received my Thunderbolts and New Warriors omnibus collections today!

    I still wish they’d reprint Superior Spider-Man Complete Collection v2 (they reprinted the first one). Or even an omnibus. An omnibus would be cheaper at this point than getting CC v2.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •