Quote Originally Posted by Phd. Strange View Post
    I think Thor v1 reprint was announced at some point maybe I am misremembering
    Pretty sure no 'official' reprint for Thor has been announced. But I think during one of Omar's videos with D. Gabriel he mentioned it's going to happen. I might be misremembering. My take is once the release of the next Thor movie gets close we'll see some reprints of these happen, and probably a Jason Aaron Thor omnibus or two happen, especially the material with Jane as Thor, since Jane will be Thor in the new movie, apparently. So yeah, hope it happens.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Thank you for the replies it means a lot.
    Hail Hydra!

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Did the new printing of Uncanny X-men Volume 3 come out? If it did, no idea how I missed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    Did the new printing of Uncanny X-men Volume 3 come out? If it did, no idea how I missed that.
    Yeah it came out a couple weeks ago I believe but sold out really quick.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Damn! Thanks...

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    There isn't an omnibus, but the original series was collected in two Complete Collections.

Invaders Classic Complete Collection v1 (Collects Giant-Size Invaders #1; Invaders (1975) #1-22, Annual #1; Marvel Premiere (1972) #29-30; Avengers (1963) #71)
    Invaders Classic Complete Collection v2 (Collects Invaders (1975) #23, 25-41, Invaders (1993) #1-4, Giant-Size Invaders #2, What If? (1977) #4)

I'd definitely buy a Doom omnibus. There is a Marvel Masterworks Rarities, which has Doctor Doom stories from Marvel Super-Heroes #20, Astonishing Tales #1-8

I'd definitely recommend the OGN Triumph and Torment by Stern and Mignola. I also enjoyed the OGN Emperor Doom. The Iron Man Doomquest arcs, which have been collected in the Premiere hardcover format. Books of Doom by Brubaker and Rivera is an excellent update / retelling / expansion.

You can check out more recommendations and appearances in the Doom Appreciation thread here:

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...reciation-2021
    Thanks, much appreciated! I'd run across some of the stuff you mentioned, just wasn't sure whether to go ahead and buy what's available or hold out for more comprehensive releases in the near future so I don't end up with mixed formats. Thanks again for the rundown!

Does anyone know when the Darth Vader omnibus gets a reprint?

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Does anyone know when the Darth Vader omnibus gets a reprint?
    They haven't mentioned anything, as far as I know. My guess is if the Old Republic omnibus sells great, and if the Dr Aphra omnibus sells great, then they will get back into the swing of Star Wars omnibuses. Which would mean possibly reprinting the Gillen Vader omnibus, perhaps mashing the two Soule OHCs into another Vader omni, continuing on with Omnis after the Aaron run on the SW title, etc... For me, I tracked down the OHCs for Gillen and Soule's Vader and I'm 100% happy with them. If you are dilligent you can find them for reasonable prices that popup on ebay from time to time, vs. the random ones that say "$100 for vol 1 OHC" which is insane.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    How quick is really quick? Asking to prepare myself for Vol. 4 in a couple weeks. Do I have to actually be at my computer at 3pm nowadays for both covers, DM cover, or do I have hours or days? (I learned the hard way from my New Mutants and Excalibur experience weeks are no longer an option.)

I had no idea it had gotten so bad. It's been a while since I bought Marvel omnis on a regular basis so I'm still used to DM covers going quick but regular covers hanging around for a year.

Volume 4 is a first printing compared to volume 3 being a re-print, so there should be a higher production run...maybe?

However, with how this last year has gone with instant sellouts, it wouldn't hurt to be online right at 3PM EST.

Volume 4 is a big want for many collectors, so hopefully they printed a good amount of these.

Quote Originally Posted by csista View Post
    How quick is really quick? Asking to prepare myself for Vol. 4 in a couple weeks. Do I have to actually be at my computer at 3pm nowadays for both covers, DM cover, or do I have hours or days? (I learned the hard way from my New Mutants and Excalibur experience weeks are no longer an option.)

I had no idea it had gotten so bad. It's been a while since I bought Marvel omnis on a regular basis so I'm still used to DM covers going quick but regular covers hanging around for a year.
    It's also hit or miss. I mean, Moon KNight is still in stock weeks later - both covers. And Claremont/Lee vol 1 is still in stock, both covers.

But Uncanny vol 3 instantly sold out both covers, and Amazing SPider-Man vol 2 sold out DM cover instantly. So who knows

Quote Originally Posted by csista View Post

Use Tales of Wonder and preorder
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    They haven't mentioned anything, as far as I know. My guess is if the Old Republic omnibus sells great, and if the Dr Aphra omnibus sells great, then they will get back into the swing of Star Wars omnibuses. Which would mean possibly reprinting the Gillen Vader omnibus, perhaps mashing the two Soule OHCs into another Vader omni, continuing on with Omnis after the Aaron run on the SW title, etc... For me, I tracked down the OHCs for Gillen and Soule's Vader and I'm 100% happy with them. If you are dilligent you can find them for reasonable prices that popup on ebay from time to time, vs. the random ones that say "$100 for vol 1 OHC" which is insane.
    I'll look into the OHC. Fingers crossed for a reprint of the omnibus!

Amazing Member

A question for the European comic collectors:
    Normally I don't preorder Omnis. I only did it few times and then ordered it in the UK.
    But now with Brexit it is no option any more.

Nowadays some of the omnis go oop really fast. So I can't wait for the prices to go down.
    Preorder prices in Germany and Europe are almost as high as the cover prices.
    There is no chance to get prices near the level of CGN.

Someone know some good online retailers in Europe?
    I don't to order from the US because of the hig shipping fee plus taxes.
    Last edited by Jaepuck; 01-30-2021 at 07:01 AM.

Diving into the Mask in the Iron Man omnibus - this brings us up to issue 49. I'd really like to see a follow up volume collecting at least though Mike Grell's run, so I think issue 69 to complete the story arc? The total issue count for Ion Man volume 3 goes up to 89, leading into Disassembled. I don't have feelings one way or another about those issues being included or not, but would really like to see a book covering Grell's work.