Page 1372 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 3728721272132213621368136913701371137213731374137513761382 ... LastLast
Results 20,566 to 20,580 of 20773
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    ^^^
    So this is first time as an Omni, not a reprint. I'm just thinking of those thick TPBs?
    These particular issues have not been omni'd before, yes. It leads directly into the Onslaught omni.

Mighty Member

The Captain Marvel by Kelly Thompson v1 omni is marked down on CGN - does anyone have experience with this book? Is it any good?
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

I've read somewhere that Marvel is finally start reprinting Spider-Girl in their Epic Collection of TPBs in March of next year. Is this true or was someone just wishful thinking?

Mighty Member

True. The first Epic Collection maps identically to the old Complete Collection

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    True. The first Epic Collection maps identically to the old Complete Collection
    I'd love to have A-Next collected. Don't have much hope for it, though.

Peace

Was checking out the Wolverine omnibus and looks like they skipped the Weapon X storyline in the omnibus. Is this something that just was not listed? Seems like to big of a story to not include in the omnibus collections.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    Was checking out the Wolverine omnibus and looks like they skipped the Weapon X storyline in the omnibus. Is this something that just was not listed? Seems like to big of a story to not include in the omnibus collections.
    Are you talking about the Barry Windsor Smith story from Marvel Comics Presents? That was included in Wolverine Volume 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Are you talking about the Barry Windsor Smith story from Marvel Comics Presents? That was included in Wolverine Volume 1.
    I was looking at vol 2, 3, and 4 noticed the gap in marvel comics present thought it was strange, but just put in out of order it seems

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

I was looking at vol 2, 3, and 4 noticed the gap in marvel comics present thought it was strange, but just put in out of order it seems
    They're actually set out chronologically for Wolverine i.e. MCP #72-84 feature the Weapon X story and are at the very beginning of the Vol. 1 Omnibus. The remaining MCP issues included in the Omnibuses are slotted between other comics chronologically.

Astonishing Member

When Wolverine volume 1 first came out, there were no expectations that any further volumes would be published. Volume 2 didn't come out until 12 years later. Weapon X was not just a critically acclaimed and beautifully drawn story, but it was also an important origin story.

The even weirder part is that they used a BWS MCP Weapon X cover as a DM cover for Wolverine Omnibus volume 2, even though that story isn't in volume 2, it's in volume 1.

Mighty Member

Well, that second one is long-awaited and definitely gives an indication of where they're going with the Spidey omnibus line

Well, that second one is long-awaited and definitely gives an indication of where they're going with the Spidey omnibus line
    That first one is a wtf announcement. They know damn well that's not how we wanted it so I will just stick to my OHC. I am happy for the second announcement and will be getting the DM cover for it
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Astonishing Member

Honestly, I'd rather wait for a Spider-Man by DeFalco omni over the second announcement.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Honestly, I'd rather wait for a Spider-Man by DeFalco omni over the second announcement.
    I very much doubt that's coming. The space between this and McFarlane is perfectly omnibus-sized. If I were a betting man, I'd lay money on ASM v6 running up to 223, then ASM v7 would be 224-263. So you can either get Stern + this announcement, or you can get v7. This would follow how Marvel has done the X-Men omnis, where you can get the interwoven stories, or just the main book. Anyway, then v8 would be 264-295, plus Kraven and Mad Dog Ward, the Wedding, and SM/Wolverine.