Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    They are FINALLY all up on Amazon now!
    Thanks. I was checking Amazon.con but they hide the items if you're not from USA. If I select an American address then the items appear

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    They are exactly the same as the original Omnibus:
    Dark Reign: Fantastic Four (2009) #1–5; Dark Reign: The Cabal (2009) #1; Fantastic Four (1998) #570–588; FF (2011) #1–5.
    Thanks.

I just finished House of X/Powers of X and I am smitten. Is there any whispers about the main X Book by Hickman being collected more... Fully? I know the tpbs are out and collect about 6 issues each, but I'm (somewhat) smarter to know I should save my money until a Deluxe or OHC is released.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    Thanks.

I just finished House of X/Powers of X and I am smitten. Is there any whispers about the main X Book by Hickman being collected more... Fully? I know the tpbs are out and collect about 6 issues each, but I'm (somewhat) smarter to know I should save my money until a Deluxe or OHC is released.
    OHC for X-Men by Hickman comes in December I believe. Probably will only be the first 11 issues for this first volume.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    Thanks.

They’ve announced OHCs for X-Men, Marauders, and Excalibur for later this year. (Of the other launch titles, New Mutants is a little trickier because Hickman and Ed Brisson traded off story arcs in the first year. Fallen Angels was generally considered unsuccessful and retroactively demoted to a miniseries, so I wouldn’t count on that getting an OHC. I dunno why X-Force isn’t getting one, maybe they’e just waiting to see how the others do.)

Additionally, the first Dawn of X crossover, X of Swords, just got/is getting an OHC. It’s sold out on IST, but Amazon and Target are set to release it later this month.

Incredible Member

I've no doubt that HiX-Men will get the omni treatment, like his Avengers. But like with pre-Morrison collections, I wonder if the omni will keep HoX/PoX and XoS as separate OHCs or include them.

Deepest Shade Of Scarlet TheInfinityKillingJoke's Avatar

Considering Hox/PoX are already OHCs, it wouldn't surprise me if Marvel keeps those as separate hard covers, unless they need the extra 400 or so pages to flesh out the omni or split it in two as a cash grab.

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    I've no doubt that HiX-Men will get the omni treatment, like his Avengers. But like with pre-Morrison collections, I wonder if the omni will keep HoX/PoX and XoS as separate OHCs or include them.
    That's another reason I can't understand it. For example the tpbs containing all the series (Dawn of X V. 1) for example ; will those all be collected into an omni?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lucky One View Post
    They’ve announced OHCs for X-Men, Marauders, and Excalibur for later this year. (Of the other launch titles, New Mutants is a little trickier because Hickman and Ed Brisson traded off story arcs in the first year. Fallen Angels was generally considered unsuccessful and retroactively demoted to a miniseries, so I wouldn’t count on that getting an OHC. I dunno why X-Force isn’t getting one, maybe they’e just waiting to see how the others do.)

Additionally, the first Dawn of X crossover, X of Swords, just got/is getting an OHC. It’s sold out on IST, but Amazon and Target are set to release it later this month.
    That's nuts X of Swords is already sold out. Thanks for the additional info! I'll have to check it out.

Hey, how's the Guardians of the Galaxy Omnibus by Duggan? Worth buying?

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
    Hey, how's the Guardians of the Galaxy Omnibus by Duggan? Worth buying?
    I read it in single issues and thought it was very good. Good art, witty and well written. I really enjoyed it. It leads into Infinity Countdown and Infinity Wars. If I see it at a decent price myself, I'll probably pick it up.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Just a heads up for everyone but looks like the Spiderman by Roger Stern and Thunderbolts omnibus have both been pushed back until 4/21/21.
    Huh thanks for the heads up. Some websites haven't changed the date but I'm still gonna lookout on the 14th. I really want that Spider-Man omnibus.

Heard that Infinity Countdown/Wars ain't so great though, right?

There’s no reason to get the omnibus without the Infinity Wars hardcover. It ends on a cliffhanger. They really should’ve put both books together. And, it’s YMMV on whether the content is worth it or not. Maybe, try it out on digital first.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
    Heard that Infinity Countdown/Wars ain't so great though, right?
    Well, I can say that I remember enjoying Duggan's GotG run, but I can't really say the same for Infinity Countdown/Wars. I would say that it was just ok.

Quote Originally Posted by actionjackson2099 View Post
    There’s no reason to get the omnibus without the Infinity Wars hardcover. It ends on a cliffhanger. They really should’ve put both books together. And, it’s YMMV on whether the content is worth it or not. Maybe, try it out on digital first.
    Yes, they could have put it all together or created a "proper" Omnibus for Infinity Countdown/Wars instead of the OHC that would have included all the One-shots and crossovers. The OHC doesn't include all of them. Then, we could have the two Omnibuses side by side.

Spectacular Member

Anyone knows if all new wolverine omnibus got delayed? The date changed in Amazon.com but the other Amazons still show the previous date

Quote Originally Posted by Guthwulf View Post
    Anyone knows if all new wolverine omnibus got delayed? The date changed in Amazon.com but the other Amazons still show the previous date
    Looks like it was delayed from 04.20 to 04.27...

https://blog.gocollect.com/marvel-co...or-04-14-2021/