Page 862 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 3627628128528588598608618628638648658668729129621362 ... LastLast
Results 12,916 to 12,930 of 20754
    Fantastic Member

X-FACTOR EPIC COLLECTION: ALL-NEW, ALL-DIFFERENT X-FACTOR TPB
    Volume #7 in the X-Factor Epic Collections
    Written by PETER DAVID & FABIAN NICIEZA
    Penciled by LARRY STROMAN, JIM FERN, RURIK TYLER, MARK PACELLA, JOE QUESADA, DALE KEOWN & MORE
    Cover by LARRY STROMAN
    A new team is forged! Cyclops and company have rejoined the X-Men — and now Havok takes charge, leading a new government-sanctioned mutant squad! His recruits include Polaris, Wolfsbane, Quicksilver, Strong Guy and Multiple Man — but will the real Jamie Madrox please stand up? The new X-Factor must deal with murder mysteries, identity crises, smear campaigns and more — but Mr. Sinister and his Nasty Boys might be too much for them! The Incredible Hulk awaits in a foreign land, and the Mutant Liberation Front and Brotherhood of Evil Mutants heat things up at home, as the new X-Factor deals with diplomacy, deception and death while protecting Homo sapiens from their genetically challenged brethren…and vice versa! X-perience Peter David’s hilarious mutant masterpiece from the beginning! Collecting X-FACTOR (1986) #71-83 and ANNUAL #7 and INCREDIBLE HULK (1968) #390-392.
    456 PGS./Rated T …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91386-1

X-MEN CLASSIC: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION VOL. 1 TPB
    Written by CHRIS CLAREMONT & JO DUFFY
    Penciled by JOHN BOLTON, DAVE COCKRUM
    & KIERON DWYER
    COVER BY ARTHUR ADAMS
    In 1986, Marvel launched CLASSIC X-MEN, a series that reprinted the “All-New, All-Different X-Men” era — with a twist! All-new backup stories fleshed out the 1970s tales and delved deeper into the characters’ lives — and new story pages were even inserted into the reprints, expanding on key moments and sowing the seeds for future storylines! Now, all this newly created material has been collected together — complete with comparisons and text pieces explaining what was changed, what was added and why! Friendships are forged, allies are mourned and lives are transformed in these rare tales that dance between the raindrops of some of the most revered X-Men comics of all time! It’s the perfect companion piece to your UNCANNY X-MEN collection! Collecting CLASSIC X-MEN #1-23.
    520 PGS./Rated T …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91367-0

X-MEN: MARAUDERS TPB
    Written by MIKE CAREY
    Penciled by CHRIS BACHALO, CLAYTON HENRY, HUMBERTO RAMOS, MIKE CHOI & MARK BROOKS
    Cover by HUMBERTO RAMOS
    Mike Carey reinvigorates the X-Men! A shaken Sabretooth arrives at the
    X-Men’s doorstep — asking for asylum! But what could possibly strike terror into the heart of Victor Creed? The Children of the Vault have risen…and they spell doom for the X-Men! Rogue must assemble a dangerous new squad — including Mystique, Cable, Lady Mastermind and Sabretooth — but when a terrifying alien threat emerges, can Rogue hold on to her sanity? Meanwhile, the deadliest foes in the X-Men’s history, the Marauders, return — and Gambit is front and center among their ranks! Why are the Marauders eliminating specific mutants? And what prize do they plan to rip from the X-Men’s hands? It’s an exciting new direction for the X-Men that sets up the status quo for the “Messiah Complex” event! Collecting X-MEN (1991) #188-199 and #200-204 (A STORIES) and X-MEN ANNUAL (2007) #1.
    480 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91377-9

X-MEN: GAMBIT — THE COMPLETE COLLECTION VOL. 2 TPB
    Written by FABIAN NICIEZA, SCOTT LOBDELL
    & JOE PRUETT
    Penciled by ANTHONY WILLIAMS, YANICK PAQUETTE, JOE ST. PIERRE, GEORGES JEANTY, TOM DERENICK
    & MORE
    Cover by GEORGES JEANTY
    ON SALE DECEMBER 2018
    The Cajun rages on! Join Gambit on a time-tossed trip to the 19th century, and discover how the Thieves Guild was shaped by Candra…and Mr. Sinister! Back in the present, Remy needs help — and Rogue flies to his aid! Thanks to Gambit’s evolving powers, he can finally greet her with a kiss — but as his abilities get more unstable, any thoughts of romance will be short-lived. Gambit’s destiny looms as he takes leadership of the Guild — assuming he can survive an Assassination Game against deadly villains like Bullseye, Constrictor, Zaran, Deadpool…and Archangel? And what are X-Cutioner and Ego the Living Planet doing here?! Gambit will finally discover the secret of his mysterious patron, the New Son — but is he hero or villain, and what will Gambit have to sacrifice to triumph? Collecting GAMBIT (1999) #12-25 and ANNUAL 2000.
    408 PGS./Rated T …$34.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91375-5

NEW X-MEN: ACADEMY X — THE COMPLETE COLLECTION TPB
    Written by NUNZIO DEFILIPPIS & CHRISTINA WEIR
    Penciled by RANDY GREEN, STAZ JOHNSON, MICHAEL RYAN, CARLO PAGULAYAN, PACO MEDINA, GEORGES JEANTY & CLAYTON HENRY
    Cover by RANDY GREEN
    ON SALE DECEMBER 2018
    The Xavier Institute students thought they had it tough when Professor X was running things — but now Cyclops and Emma Frost are in charge! As a new semester begins, the students adopt codenames and costumes, and are separated into training squads…and Dani Moonstar’s New Mutants soon find themselves feuding with Emma Frost’s Hellions. But can the two teams work together to save Wither from himself? Then, something is haunting the halls of the Institute, and the students must get to the bottom of it! Prodigy tests his powers! A forbidden relationship is revealed! A teacher is mourned! And drama unfolds at the school dance! Can the New Mutants rediscover their shattered friendship? And what trouble will the Hellions get up to on summer vacation? Collecting NEW X-MEN (2004) #1-15, NEW X-MEN: ACADEMY X YEARBOOK and NEW X-MEN: HELLIONS #1-4.
    496 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91568-1

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan P91 View Post
    The KLH Deluxe is a OHC, not TPB
    Oops.Yep,KLH Deluxe is a OHC.
    Still not used to the abreviations of collected editions.

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OldManBrian View Post
    No, there isn't a limit on the number of volumes. For example, there are 6 or 7 volumes of the Punisher MAX Complete Collections.
    Oh hell. Thanks. Guess I'll just wait for the omni reprint.

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j0nnyboy View Post
    Hickman's Fantastic Four Complete collection Vol. 1 comes out this week. "Collecting DARK REIGN: FANTASTIC FOUR 1-5, FANTASTIC FOUR (1998) 570-578, and material from DARK REIGN: THE CABAL ONE-SHOT"
    Anybody got an idea of how many of these volumes they'll do for his run?

I want She-Hulk and Spider-Woman omnibus'

EARTH X TRILOGY OMNIBUS: OMEGA HC
    Written by ALEX ROSS & JIM KRUEGER
    Penciled by STEVE PUGH, DOUG BRAITHWAITE, STEVE YEOWELL, STEPHEN SADOWSKI, THOMAS YEATES, RICHARD CASE & ALEX ROSS
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    Alex Ross’ dark vision of the Marvel Universe’s future concludes! Captain Marvel led a charge against Death — and killed her! Now no one will ever die again. They may writhe in pain, their bodies broken — they may cry out for their suffering to end — but they will not perish. Death is truly dead. What has Mar-Vell done?! Now, the remaining heroes of Earth X must band together to end the torment of the paradise they helped create. Will their desperate quest to restore Death succeed? Collecting the full epic climax of the Earth X Trilogy — plus the story behind Nighthawk’s demonic visions, starring Daredevil and Mephisto! And an enormous and comprehensive array of sketches and background material! Collecting PARADISE X: HERALDS #1-3; PARADISE X #0-12, #X, XEN, DEVILS, A and SPECIAL EDITION; PARADISE X: RAGNAROK #1-2 and NIGHTHAWK (1998) #1-3.
    840 PGS./Rated T+ …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91622-0
    Trim size: oversized

I know the first part of this trilogy comes out in the next few weeks but did I miss the release date for the second?

I am ordering the first trade today.
    I believe it will take at least 4 volumes.
    Volume 1 &2 will cover Omnibus vol.1
    and volumes 3&4 should cover omnibus vol.2
    There might be something I am missing,
    but fore sure it will take at least two trades to cover
    each of the Hickman Fantastic Four Omnibuses.
    The two omnibuses had a total of about 1630 pages
    and this weeks first trade has 384 pages

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    EARTH X TRILOGY OMNIBUS: OMEGA HC
    Written by ALEX ROSS & JIM KRUEGER
    Penciled by STEVE PUGH, DOUG BRAITHWAITE, STEVE YEOWELL, STEPHEN SADOWSKI, THOMAS YEATES, RICHARD CASE & ALEX ROSS
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    Alex Ross’ dark vision of the Marvel Universe’s future concludes! Captain Marvel led a charge against Death — and killed her! Now no one will ever die again. They may writhe in pain, their bodies broken — they may cry out for their suffering to end — but they will not perish. Death is truly dead. What has Mar-Vell done?! Now, the remaining heroes of Earth X must band together to end the torment of the paradise they helped create. Will their desperate quest to restore Death succeed? Collecting the full epic climax of the Earth X Trilogy — plus the story behind Nighthawk’s demonic visions, starring Daredevil and Mephisto! And an enormous and comprehensive array of sketches and background material! Collecting PARADISE X: HERALDS #1-3; PARADISE X #0-12, #X, XEN, DEVILS, A and SPECIAL EDITION; PARADISE X: RAGNAROK #1-2 and NIGHTHAWK (1998) #1-3.
    840 PGS./Rated T+ …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91622-0

I know the first part of this trilogy comes out in the next few weeks but did I miss the release date for the second?
    The first book collects both the first and second series plus associated tie ins.

It's a weird way to collect this

My estimation puts it at about 4 books, two per omni.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kalitarix View Post
    Here are the HCs from Marvel November solicitations:

THE AVENGERS OMNIBUS VOL. 4 HC ARTHUR ADAMS COVER
    Written by ROY THOMAS & STEVE ENGLEHART with HARLAN ELLISON, CHRIS CLAREMONT, STAN LEE & STEVE GERBER
    Penciled by NEAL ADAMS, SAL BUSCEMA & BOB BROWN with JOHN BUSCEMA, BARRY WINDSOR-SMITH, RICH BUCKLER, GEORGE TUSKA, JIM STARLIN, DON HECK & SAM KWESKIN
    Covers by ARTHUR ADAMS & NEAL ADAMS
    Caught in the crossfire, Earth has become the staging ground for a conflict of cosmic proportions! The merciless Kree and the shape-changing Skrulls have gone to war and humanity is on the front line. It’s Roy Thomas and Neal Adams’ classic Kree-Skrull War! Then, every Avenger from day one returns — to battle Ares and the Enchantress! And there’s no time wasted upping the ante when the mutant-hunting Sentinels return from the heart of the sun. Next, enter: Steve Englehart! The Avengers’ new writer doesn’t miss a beat as he builds up to Marvel’s first hero-vs.-hero epic — the Avengers-Defenders War! Also featuring Mantis’ first appearance, Vision and the Scarlet Witch’s growing romance and a battle with Magneto alongside the X-Men! Collecting AVENGERS (1963) #89-119, DAREDEVIL (1964) #99 and DEFENDERS (1972) #8-11.
    856 PGS./Rated T …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91534-6
    THE AVENGERS OMNIBUS VOL. 4 HC NEAL ADAMS COVER (DM ONLY)
    856 PGS./Rated T …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91535-3
    So glad to see that Marvel Collections Dept is taking the plunge and doing a straight up VOLUME 4 of a series finally! Stoked that it's AVENGERS('63) at that!
    Going to need everyone to show up for this to help ensure FF, ASM, UXM & TMT get consideration later.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    The first book collects both the first and second series plus associated tie ins.

It's a weird way to collect this
    Ah gotcha. Thanks!

I should probably pose this question on in the Star Wars forum, but this is the place where the omnibus aficionados go....

Although it has its flaws, there are certain things I enjoy about the Darth Vader series by Charles Soule. I was planning to get the upcoming hardcover in October, but does anyone think there's a possibility this series will be collected in omnibus form? Is this series popular enough for Marvel to release an omnibus for it? If so, I'd prefer to wait and buy that rather than the standard hardcover.

Spectacular Member iPodwithnomusic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsay Snow View Post
    I should probably pose this question on in the Star Wars forum, but this is the place where the omnibus aficionados go....

Although it has its flaws, there are certain things I enjoy about the Darth Vader series by Charles Soule. I was planning to get the upcoming hardcover in October, but does anyone think there's a possibility this series will be collected in omnibus form? Is this series popular enough for Marvel to release an omnibus for it? If so, I'd prefer to wait and buy that rather than the standard hardcover.
    It's been selling as well as the main Star Wars ongoing, so I think it's got a good chance of getting an Omnibus. I'm gonna play it safe and get the OHCs though.

Marvel does well this month. I'll get the Punisher and X-Factor Epics, Classic X-Men complete collection. Not too often I see 3 books in one month I want to pick up. If a really amazing sale Daredevil vol 13 but honestly it was hard work getting through the first 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    So glad to see that Marvel Collections Dept is taking the plunge and doing a straight up VOLUME 4 of a series finally! Stoked that it's AVENGERS('63) at that!
    Going to need everyone to show up for this to help ensure FF, ASM, UXM & TMT get consideration later.
    Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus volume 4 will be sick!
    From Spider- Slayer to first Gibbon and than Kraven return and
    than first appearance of Hammer Head and than Hulk and Spidey tangle in
    Canada and than death of Gwen Stacy and Norman Osborn and than Luke Cage comes to visit
    and than first appearance of Man-Wolf and than Frank comes bearing gifts with first appearance
    of The Punisher and than Doc Ock and Aunt May and Hammer head for two issues and than the
    Molten Man returns for two issues and than Tarantula makes his first appearance and Punisher his second
    and than Harry Osborn becomes the new Green Goblin (Amazing Spider-Man 105- 137)
    I am sure there is a Annual and Giant Size or two that needs squeezing in and maybe we won't see
    Poor old Harry yet