Page 1079 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 7957997910291069107510761077107810791080108110821083108911291179 ... LastLast
Results 16,171 to 16,185 of 20762
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    Are you sure about that? I see December the places I looked.
    Yeah, looks like I was mistaken. It's in the coming soon section for next week but the updated release schedule says otherwise.

Is it nitpicky to dislike event-books getting collected by run, instead of chronology?

I still think War of the Realms looks cool as an omni, but I don't want to sticky-tab the reading order.

Mighty Member

I don't have the time to do it, but Hachette has a bunch of new collections listed (no contents). I'll take personal responsibility for them finally getting around to Thor by Aaron Complete v3 since I just bought those trades

https://www.hachettebookgroup.biz/se...oup_by_isbn=on
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    I don't have the time to do it, but Hachette has a bunch of new collections listed (no contents). I'll take personal responsibility for them finally getting around to Thor by Aaron Complete v3 since I just bought those trades

As one who bought the first two volumes upon release, I appreciate all of your hard work!
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Finally an FF by Hickman v3. Starting to worry that had been inexplicably orphaned.

Quote Originally Posted by Adset View Post
    Finally an FF by Hickman v3. Starting to worry that had been inexplicably orphaned.
    meanwhile they're cranking out the Hickman Avengers run. They have up through v4 solicited now. I'm guessing the two omnis would be in 4 TPBs, same as Hickman's FF run. So in about ~9 months we can have the full Hick-Vengers run in 4 trades, since omnis are OOP and crazy expensive, and not too long after, the same with his FF run.

Now where are the continuations for the Fraction Iron Man? I see they've finally slotted Incredible Herc vol 2, which is nice - I think that got punted two football fields away during COVID...
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Spectacular Member

The second version looks more stunning but both are nice. HOPING TO HAVE ONE!!!!

Incredible Member

Still hoping for an Exiles Omnibus someday... and a reprint for ASM Volume 3..

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    Still hoping for an Exiles Omnibus someday...
    I would absolutely love that. I'm still missing 2/6 of the TPBs and have pretty much given up on evwr getting them.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Thank you!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post

I think this is new
    Thunderbolts Omnibus Vol. 1 HC
    By: Kurt Busiek, Roger Stern, Joe Casey, Peter David, John Ostrander, Barbara Kesel, Karl Kesel

Illustrated By: Mark Bagley, Sal Buscema, Mike Deodato Jr., Steve Epting, Pasqual Ferry, Ron Frenz, Jeff Johnson, Leonardo Manco

Quote Originally Posted by Guthwulf View Post
    I think this is new
    Thunderbolts Omnibus Vol. 1 HC
    By: Kurt Busiek, Roger Stern, Joe Casey, Peter David, John Ostrander, Barbara Kesel, Karl Kesel

Illustrated By: Mark Bagley, Sal Buscema, Mike Deodato Jr., Steve Epting, Pasqual Ferry, Ron Frenz, Jeff Johnson, Leonardo Manco
    It was mentioned WAAAY back before COVID, as a book coming out around DEC. Then everything got pushed, and when things did musical chairs after the re-opening, this one never reappeared. I knew it would eventually, and wha-la. Very excited for this one, I've never read the material and always wanted to - Love Busiek and Stern, and Sal and Bagley and Ostrander - some really great names on that list. it's a long ways off but good to know that it wasn't left on the floor after all. ;-)
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Sentinel of Liberty WinterSoldier76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adset View Post
    Fingers crossed that the spines match when Vol III is finally released.

I’m all over that Thunderbolts omni.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Are Cloak&Dagger as well as the Black Widow Omni still scheduled to drop today?
    Items are loading at IST but not seen those appear yet.

Edit: Once I name searched them they showed up
    Last edited by Captain Craig; 09-01-2020 at 12:22 PM.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime