Page 858 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 3587588088488548558568578588598608618628689089581358 ... LastLast
Results 12,856 to 12,870 of 20771
    Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

Has anyone here ordered Punisher Max Omnibus 2mfrom speedyhen?
    I just emailed them and i got this message.

Thank you for contacting Speedyhen

My apologies, but the publisher has gotten back to me stating this title's due date has been pushed back with at the moment no due date, we have been advised more should be available within the next 1-2 weeks time.

Is this actually been pushed back or did they just run out of stock?

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

^^^^^
    I don't know if the Domestic(US) street date is the same as the International One or not. I see Speedyhen and assume their primary client base is Europe and I had to google Wolverhampton so UK it is.

It has been released and I have mine on the shelf already. Assuming the street dates are the same I think they are out of stock and trying to save face by pushing blame to the publisher in hopes you don't pursue it. Then, stock comes in, they ship it to you and maybe say "stock arrived early"(provided they even recall they lied).

Punisher Omnis.jpg

I'm wondering what the next Punisher Omni(s) might be for 2019 now that they've reprinted the Ennis material and done the Ennis Max series upgrade.
    Seems they will do something to coincide with the Season 2 Punisher debut at the least.

I'm hoping for a Punisher(1987) volume 1 Omni and/or Greg Rucka Omni myself.

What are your top 2 possible Punisher Omni wants for 2019 folks?
    Last edited by Captain Craig; 08-15-2018 at 11:50 AM.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMeister View Post
    Has anyone here ordered Punisher Max Omnibus 2mfrom speedyhen?
    I just emailed them and i got this message.

Thank you for contacting Speedyhen

My apologies, but the publisher has gotten back to me stating this title's due date has been pushed back with at the moment no due date, we have been advised more should be available within the next 1-2 weeks time.

Is this actually been pushed back or did they just run out of stock?
    I am UK and mine is on the shelf already!
    Got mine from FPI

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    ^^^^^
    I don't know if the Domestic(US) street date is the same as the International One or not. I see Speedyhen and assume their primary client base is Europe and I had to google Wolverhampton so UK it is.

It has been released and I have mine on the shelf already. Assuming the street dates are the same I think they are out of stock and trying to save face by pushing blame to the publisher in hopes you don't pursue it. Then, stock comes in, they ship it to you and maybe say "stock arrived early"(provided they even recall they lied).

Punisher Omnis.jpg

I'm wondering what the next Punisher Omni(s) might be for 2019 now that they've reprinted the Ennis material and done the Ennis Max series upgrade.
    Seems they will do something to coincide with the Season 2 Punisher debut at the least.

Personally, I am desperate for a Punisher MAX Companion Omnibus with all the remaining uncollected material missing from the existing 3.
    If there is room, it could include Ennis' Fury trilogy too.

Polar opposite tone, but I would get a Punisher by Fraction Omnibus too (probably in the minority there though )

Spectacular Member iPodwithnomusic's Avatar

Greg Rucka is probably the only Punisher Omni I would buy, it was my favourite Punisher series. I'd probably also buy a Punisher: War Machine OHC.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

My best guess would be a Volume 1 of the 1987 series or War Journal.

I'd buy omnibus/epics of Punisher vol. 2, vol. 3, War Journal, War Zone vol. 1, and Rucka.

Quote Originally Posted by jm21 View Post
    Personally, I am desperate for a Punisher MAX Companion Omnibus with all the remaining uncollected material missing from the existing 3.
    If there is room, it could include Ennis' Fury trilogy too.

Polar opposite tone, but I would get a Punisher by Fraction Omnibus too (probably in the minority there though )
    I’d like a Max vol 3 as well but not so much a Fraction.
    Rucka would also be cool.

^^^^^

Punisher Omnis.jpg

Nice pic! I would like a "Punisher by Greg Rucka Omnibus" but my most wanted would be a "Fury by Garth Ennis Omnibus" as a companion to the three Punisher Omnibi by Ennis.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Nice pic! I would like a "Punisher by Greg Rucka Omnibus" but my most wanted would be a "Fury by Garth Ennis Omnibus" as a companion to the three Punisher Omnibi by Ennis.
    Yeah, Fury by Ennis Omnibus would be great (nice size too at 25 issues)
    Punisher MAX Companion would be a similar size:
    - #61-75
    - Untold Tales of Punisher MAX #1-5
    - Remaining one shots uncollected in OHC

Would leave room for a final Ennis OHC to collect Born, Platoon and whatever sequel is in the works

Incredible Member

Do you think it's a safe bet that Marvel will start collecting Nick Spencer and Ryan Ottley/Humberto Ramos' Amazing Spider-Man run in OHC form once we're past the first couple of arcs?

I haven't been keeping up with Marvel's collected department lately. I know it's always a guessing game, but there are context clues all the same.

If anyone could give their analysis on the probabilities, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnatellodi View Post
    Do you think it's a safe bet that Marvel will start collecting Nick Spencer and Ryan Ottley/Humberto Ramos' Amazing Spider-Man run in OHC form once we're past the first couple of arcs?

I haven't been keeping up with Marvel's collected department lately. I know it's always a guessing game, but there are context clues all the same.

If anyone could give their analysis on the probabilities, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!
    My bet would be yes. This run will see the OHC format eventually. I believe the majority (if not all) of Slott's run has been collected in OHC format, meaning Spider-Man has seen this treatment over the last 8 years.
    Last edited by Andru; 08-17-2018 at 09:21 AM.

BANNED

I really want Aaron and Remender Punisher Omnibuses... :/ but they are out of stock everywhere and going for crazy prices at whereever i can find them. :/ My only hope is a reprint for both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    My bet would be yes. This run will see the OHC format eventually. I believe the majority (if not all) of Slott's run has been collected in OHC format, meaning Spider-Man has seen this treatment over the last 8 years.
    Actually most of Slott's run hasn't been collected in OHC but almost all - if not all of it - since a little before Superior SM has been collected in OHC. So . . . maybe a good time to put that early stuff in an omnibus!

I suspect Spencer's first arc will get an OHC but you never can tell with Marvel.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    I suspect Spencer's first arc will get an OHC but you never can tell with Marvel.
    Comics are now designed for a collected book. In some ways good, but stories can suffer under this concept.