Page 1063 of 1063 FirstFirst ... 635639631013105310591060106110621063
Results 15,931 to 15,938 of 15938
    Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

FYI Silver Surfer and Astonishing X-men omnis up on IST now.

Amazing Member

I’m looking at the Krushing Crisis x-men guide but can’t seem to find a list of collected editions for recent Hickman relaunch from House of X on. Any other resources out there?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by JCinOntario View Post
    I’m looking at the Krushing Crisis x-men guide but can’t seem to find a list of collected editions for recent Hickman relaunch from House of X on. Any other resources out there?
    There are barely any out yet - it's the HOXPOX HC, then either Dawn of X 1-6 (which collect every title on a more or less monthly basis) or the individual titles. X-Men, New Mutants and a few others have a single volume out, while Excalibur, Marauders, etc. still haven't had their first volume come out.

It looks like the Dawn of X volumes will run through 11 (maybe 12?) before the fall crossover X of Swords.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    There are barely any out yet - it's the HOXPOX HC, then either Dawn of X 1-6 (which collect every title on a more or less monthly basis) or the individual titles. X-Men, New Mutants and a few others have a single volume out, while Excalibur, Marauders, etc. still haven't had their first volume come out.

It looks like the Dawn of X volumes will run through 11 (maybe 12?) before the fall crossover X of Swords.
    Thank you. I see the Marauders TPB on the IST site and was going to order it to push an order over $50 but wasn’t sure what else was out. I’m not a fan of collected editions with a single issue from multiple titles since it doesn’t feel like I’m getting a full story, so I’ve been staying away from the Dawn of X trades. Or do they all crossover? Feel like I’ve been out of the x-men universe for a while and was hoping to jump back in with Hickman.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by JCinOntario View Post
    Thank you. I see the Marauders TPB on the IST site and was going to order it to push an order over $50 but wasn’t sure what else was out. I’m not a fan of collected editions with a single issue from multiple titles since it doesn’t feel like I’m getting a full story, so I’ve been staying away from the Dawn of X trades. Or do they all crossover? Feel like I’ve been out of the x-men universe for a while and was hoping to jump back in with Hickman.
    My understanding (I have Dawn of X 1-4 but haven't read them yet - waiting to pick up 5 and 6 this week) is that the titles reference other events, but in a shared-universe way and not in a "you must read everything" way. After 2 tpbs of most titles, everything will crossover for X of Swords
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    My understanding (I have Dawn of X 1-4 but haven't read them yet - waiting to pick up 5 and 6 this week) is that the titles reference other events, but in a shared-universe way and not in a "you must read everything" way. After 2 tpbs of most titles, everything will crossover for X of Swords
    Dm variant of uncanny X-men omnibus was gone in less than 3 minutes at IST. Had it taken right out of my cart at 304 pm est. Managed to snag the regular cover though.

Amazing Member

Uncanny X-Men omni 2020 reprint has been stocked already? I fully expect they'll be getting more of those. I'd be stunned if Marvel let's that go out of print before the release of the next volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Taiyaki View Post
    Uncanny X-Men omni 2020 reprint has been stocked already? I fully expect they'll be getting more of those. I'd be stunned if Marvel let's that go out of print before the release of the next volumes.
    std cover is still in stock, just the variant cover. Uncanny vol 1 is like Amazing Spidey vol 1 - when it goes out of stock, give it about a yearish and it'll get reprinted. Those two as as close to 'evergreen' status as Marvel has for any omnibus.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.