Page 902 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 4028028528928988999009019029039049059069129521002 ... LastLast
Results 13,516 to 13,530 of 20754
    Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

Have they done any omnibus collections of X-men (1991) besides this^?

I'm talking just straight runs (like 1-25 and 26-49)

Quote Originally Posted by j0nnyboy View Post
    Have they done any omnibus collections of X-men (1991) besides this^?

I'm talking just straight runs (like 1-25 and 26-49)
    The second Claremont/Lee Omnibus is the only Omnibus that collects any of the 1991 series. But, with the exception of #17 to 24, every pre-Age of Apocalypse issue has been collected in oversized hardcovers. But all of them collect other X-Men series of the time as well, eg Uncanny or Unlimited, so there isn't anything that has straight runs of the 1991 series as you describe.

Spectacular Member

Doesn't the Grant Morrison New X-men Omnibus count? They may have added the 'New' to the title, but it carries on the numbering from the 1991 series and is a run of 40+comics. There is also a run of 10 issues in the Revolution and Wedding of Cylops & Phoenix. But, given the excessive number of crossovers, its hard to get through a title like X-men without the other X-titles.

Quote Originally Posted by madave View Post
    Doesn't the Grant Morrison New X-men Omnibus count? They may have added the 'New' to the title, but it carries on the numbering from the 1991 series and is a run of 40+comics. There is also a run of 10 issues in the Revolution and Wedding of Cylops & Phoenix. But, given the excessive number of crossovers, its hard to get through a title like X-men without the other X-titles.
    No. Because I said so. (And totally not because I forgot or anything like that!)

Amazing Member

Anyone collecting Marvel’s Star Wars line in deluxe HC? I have Star Wars 1, 2, Darth Vader 1,2, Kanan, and Heroes (Leia, Lando, Chewie minis). What am I missing?

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JCinOntario View Post
    Anyone collecting Marvel’s Star Wars line in deluxe HC? I have Star Wars 1, 2, Darth Vader 1,2, Kanan, and Heroes (Leia, Lando, Chewie minis). What am I missing?
    I have the Vader omni and I love it. Probably will get v2 when it comes out eventually.

I want to get the Star Wars editions but I'm trying to cut my spending back.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Mighty Member

There're a v3 of Aaron's Star Wars and volume 1's of Dr. Aphra and Soule's Vader series out currenty, with another volume or 2 solicited but not yet released i believe.
    Last edited by awayne83; 12-31-2018 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    There're a v3 of Aaron's Star Wars and volume 1's of Dr. Aphra and Soule's Vader series out currenty, with another volume or 2 solicited but not yet released i believe.
    I think there was a Han Solo one too. And the movie tie-ins (TFA, Rogue One) if you count those.

Amazing Member

I didn’t realize there were 2 Vader series, I’ll have to track down the newer one. I’ll check out Star Wars V3, I have some leftover amazon credit. I just looked up the Dr Aphra HC and it contains the 2 issues missing from SW vol 3.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mooch View Post
    I think there was a Han Solo one too. And the movie tie-ins (TFA, Rogue One) if you count those.
    Thanks for the heads up. The Solo HC seems to double dip a few SW issues, hate when companies do that. I’ll grab the movie tie-ins if I can find at a good price but I usually avoid those.

Shattered Empire & Captain Phasma.

Mighty Member

I didn’t realize there were 2 Vader series, I’ll have to track down the newer one. I’ll check out Star Wars V3, I have some leftover amazon credit. I just looked up the Dr Aphra HC and it contains the 2 issues missing from SW vol 3.
    Yeah Soule's run takes place earlier in the timeline (not too long after episode III i believe) whereas the Gillen's run was later (between IV and V i think)

Spectacular Member

Yeah Soule's run takes place earlier in the timeline (not too long after episode III i believe) whereas the Gillen's run was later (between IV and V i think)
    That's correct. Gillen's series runs concurrently with Aaron's Star Wars, to the point that there are direct references and some repeated scenes between the two.

Thoughts on the GotG Tomorrow's Heroes omni vs the GotG Solo omni from the other year?

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Thoughts on the GotG Tomorrow's Heroes omni vs the GotG Solo omni from the other year?
    Nvm...I see the differences. Two different teams hah

Edit: Didn't mean to quote myself. Oh boy, it's been a long day. I'll see myself out.