Page 949 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 4498498999399459469479489499509519529539599991049 ... LastLast
Results 14,221 to 14,235 of 20730

Quote Originally Posted by Crossfist View Post
    so the Slot Silver Surfer omnibus is already oop?
    I bought it 10 days ago from IST. So close! ��

Quote Originally Posted by mooch View Post
    Was the 4th Spider-Gwen OHC cancelled? I had it on my wish list on amazon and it seems to have been delisted.
    It disappeared from Hachette too but Marvel never actually solicited it so technically it wan't cancelled.

Hulk by PD Omibus Vol 1!!! YEAAHHH Finaly breaking the no-Peter David Omnibus Curse!
    : D
    Hope we get 1 P.David Omnibus a year from now on!
    Also these would be sweet:
    Hulk by Bill Mantlo Omnibus (#245–313)
    Hulk by John Byrne + Al Milgrom Omnibus (#314–327, 329–330 )
    Most Wanted Omni: X-Factor 90's (Peter David, DeMatteis and DeZago); X-Factor Investigations (Peter David); X-Men: Legacy (Carey); Alpha Flight Vol2 (Mantlo, Hudnall & Lee); Moon Knight by Ellis, Wood & Bunn OHC ; Moon Knight Vol 1; Excalibur Omnibus Vol. 1;Animal Man Omnibus vol. 2; Animal Man by Lemire; Hellblazer by Ennis ; Question by Dennis O'Neil + Rick Veitch.

It's getting really scarce. Amazon UK still has it in stock, and there's one new copy listed on US Amazon marketplace for under cover. I think Cheap Graphic Novels has it for $80 right now.

If you want it, I'd move quick; I imagine those prices will rocket up within a month or two.

Incredible Member

Just finished this tonight. Before I started reading for the night I was underwhelmed especially due to all the hype. I am not a huge fan of Allred, his line work is good, but it lacks dynamism. His panels look like posed action and not as if action was captured, if that makes sense. The writing was solid, but for me Dawn lacked true depth like she was there to move Surfer down the path Slott had designed and not be a character of her own. I don't really feel like she had much of a character arc she was always just the quirky sidekick and the little bits that tried to make her grow fell flat for me. Maybe it's just me but I didn't really connect with her. I was thinking awesome go out of print and I could flip it.

Then I hit the last four issues and it all came home. It seriously made me mist up a bit. I think the only other comic that has really done that for me is Death of Captain Marvel. I don't think the end changes Dawn being a vehicle for Surfer's growth, but it's still such a strong powerful ending. I think I will hang on to it after all.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

@ Brewman

Oooo powerful review! That makes me really excited to read it. Thanks for not spoiling anything about it.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

TIMELY’S GREATEST: THE GOLDEN AGE HUMAN TORCH BY CARL BURGOS OMNIBUS
    Written by CARL BURGOS with BILL EVERETT & JOHN COMPTON
    Penciled by CARL BURGOS with BILL EVERETT
    Covers by CARL BURGOS
    Marvel proudly presents TIMELY’S GREATEST, a series of once-in-lifetime volumes collecting the greatest stories of the Golden Age — when Marvel was known as Timely Comics! Timely’s first super hero, the burning-hot hit called the Human Torch, seared his way into readers’ minds in 1939, setting the path for all Marvel icons to come! Carl Burgos’ fiery hero wasn’t a typical do-gooder — he was a creation of cutting-edge science in a world that was terrified by his burning visage. In this first-ever collection of every Human Torch tale from the character’s debut through Carl Burgos’ April 1942 induction into the war effort, you’ll experience the birth of Marvel Comics! Also featuring Burgos’ rare postwar and 1950s Torch stories and covers! Collecting material from MARVEL COMICS #1, MARVEL MYSTERY COMICS #2-34 and #83, HUMAN TORCH COMICS #2-7 and #28, ALL-WINNERS COMICS (1941) #1-4, YOUNG MEN #24-28, CAPTAIN AMERICA (1954) #76 and DARING MYSTERY COMICS #7.
    1008 PGS./Rated T …$150.00

IRON MAN: THE MASK IN THE IRON MAN OMNIBUS
    Written by JOE QUESADA, FRANK TIERI, CHUCK DIXON & CHRIS CLAREMONT
    Penciled by ALITHA E. MARTINEZ, SEAN CHEN, PAUL RYAN, KERON GRANT, CHRIS BATISTA, DAN PANOSIAN, MICHAEL RYAN & MORE
    Cover by JOE QUESADA
    ON SALE DECEMBER 2019
    It’s alive! Tony Stark’s newest armor moves on its own and fights on its own — and makes decisions on its own. But what happens when it goes too far? And does it want to merge with Tony…or kill him? Then, Tony discovers the Sons of Yinsen, worshippers of the man who helped invent his armor. But when he learns his first foe Wong-Chu still lives, Iron Man and the Sons must shatter an empire! Plus: Tony takes on a seller of super-powers, faces off against one of his oldest friends and is forced to shut down his company! But what explosive plot have M.O.D.O.K. and the Ghost cooked up — and what is the horrifying truth behind the sentient armor? Collecting IRON MAN (1998) #1/2, #26-49 and ANNUAL 2000-2001.
    688 PGS./Rated T+ …$75.00

DITKO IS… AMAZING! KING-SIZE HC
    Written by STAN LEE & STEVE DITKO
    Penciled by STEVE DITKO
    Cover by STEVE DITKO
    Steve Ditko is one of the most influential creative minds in popular culture. Steve Ditko is a one-of-a-kind visionary. Steve Ditko is the co-creator of Marvel icons including Spider-Man and Doctor Strange. Steve Ditko is…amazing! Now, Marvel proudly presents Ditko’s incomparable AMAZING SPIDER-MAN work in our massive King-Size format. From Spidey’s debut to the first appearances of villains such as Mysterio and Doctor Octopus, it’s like experiencing these classics for the very first time! Ditko’s Spider-Man adventures — including the Master Planner saga, an epic considered by many to be the greatest Spidey story — defined the spirit of a hero who has inspired millions. Also featuring a host of bonus material, including Ditko’s original AMAZING FANTASY #15 artwork! Collecting AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #3, #11-13, #24, #31-33 and ANNUAL #1-2; and material from AMAZING FANTASY (1962) #15.
    328 PGS./All Ages …$100.00

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE FANTASTIC FOUR VOL. 21 HC
    Written by JOHN BYRNE with STAN LEE, ED HANNIGAN & FRED HEMBECK
    Penciled by JOHN BYRNE with JACK KIRBY, STEVE DITKO & FRED HEMBECK
    Cover by JOHN BYRNE
    The Fantastic Four is going back to basics — and back to Byrne! The Marvel Masterworks are proud to present the debut of John Byrne in his celebrated run as FF writer/artist. Byrne’s deft balance — renewing the characters’ cores, revitalizing old foes and introducing new concepts — brought the FF a bold vitality. Marvel’s First Family returned to the lofty heights of Stan Lee and Jack Kirby! In fact, the Lee/Kirby contribution to the FF’s twentieth anniversary is one of the many treats this volume has in store. Also included are an Annual by Steve Ditko, the FF Roast and a treasure trove of bonus material! Restored from extensive scans of original artwork, this is the definitive edition of one of Marvel’s true classics! Collecting FANTASTIC FOUR (1961) #232-240 and ANNUAL #16 and FANTASTIC FOUR ROAST.
    352 PGS./Rated T …$75.00

X-MEN: SHATTERSHOT OHC
    Written by FABIAN NICIEZA, SCOTT LOBDELL & MORE
    Penciled by ANDY KUBERT, BRANDON PETERSON, JAE LEE, JOE QUESADA, GREG CAPULLO & MORE
    Cover by JIM LEE
    ON SALE DECEMBER 2019
    When Arize of Mojoworld sets out to free his dimension, the resulting mayhem draws in the X-Men and X-Factor — and the X-Force of the future! But what does it have to do with Longshot and Shatterstar? Then, the X-Men travel to Russia to visit Colossus’ parents — and his sister, Illyana! But will the villainous Soul Skinner bring tragedy to Colossus’ doorstep? Meanwhile, Betsy Braddock returns! But if Betsy’s back, who is Psylocke? The X-Men head to Japan for answers! And while Cyclops learns of a deadly new disease threatening mutants, Gambit and Rogue face a challenge of the heart. Plus: Learn the X-Mansion’s secrets in a fact-packed guidebook! Collecting X-MEN (1991) #17-24, X-MEN ANNUAL (1992) #1-2, UNCANNY X-MEN ANNUAL (1992) #16, X-MEN: SURVIVAL GUIDE TO THE MANSION, X-MEN ANNIVERSARY MAGAZINE and material from X-FACTOR ANNUAL #7 and X-FORCE ANNUAL (1992) #1.
    616 PGS./Rated T …$75.00

THANOS: THE INFINITY ENDING OGN-OHC
    Written by JIM STARLIN
    Penciled by ALAN DAVIS
    Cover by ALAN DAVIS
    The cosmic conclusion to Jim Starlin and Alan Davis’ epic trilogy! All hail Thanos, lord of all that is — including himself! In the far future, Thanos has become the most powerful being in reality. But it’s not enough to rule in his own time. The truly Mad Titan intends to command all of time and space — including his own past self! Now Thanos’ brother, Eros, his old ally Adam Warlock and the teleporting troll named Pip must find a way to free Thanos’ consciousness from his own future. But the journey will take them — and Thanos — far beyond the limits of anything they believed they could endure. Do not miss Jim Starlin’s final chapter in the Thanos saga!
    112 PGS./Rated T+ …$24.99

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    IRON MAN: THE MASK IN THE IRON MAN OMNIBUS
    Written by JOE QUESADA, FRANK TIERI, CHUCK DIXON & CHRIS CLAREMONT
    Penciled by ALITHA E. MARTINEZ, SEAN CHEN, PAUL RYAN, KERON GRANT, CHRIS BATISTA, DAN PANOSIAN, MICHAEL RYAN & MORE
    Cover by JOE QUESADA
    ON SALE DECEMBER 2019
    It’s alive! Tony Stark’s newest armor moves on its own and fights on its own — and makes decisions on its own. But what happens when it goes too far? And does it want to merge with Tony…or kill him? Then, Tony discovers the Sons of Yinsen, worshippers of the man who helped invent his armor. But when he learns his first foe Wong-Chu still lives, Iron Man and the Sons must shatter an empire! Plus: Tony takes on a seller of super-powers, faces off against one of his oldest friends and is forced to shut down his company! But what explosive plot have M.O.D.O.K. and the Ghost cooked up — and what is the horrifying truth behind the sentient armor? Collecting IRON MAN (1998) #1/2, #26-49 and ANNUAL 2000-2001.
    688 PGS./Rated T+ …$75.00

This will still leave 40 issues to complete this volume 2 of Iron Man. Be nice to get that at some point but since we don't have a volume 3 Omni to Invicible Iron Man already I'm not going to hold my breath. I really want that Silver Age IM vol.3 also!!!

Sidenote: They are really doing two covers for the Timely Human Torch Omni?!?!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

From IDW:

John Byrne Fantastic Four Artist Select

John Byrne (w & a & c)
    For more than 40 years, John Byrne has been one of the most popular artists in comics. His legendary run on X-Men with collaborator Chris Claremont stands as one of the most influential of all time. Now, IDW Publishing is proud to present the massive (360 pages!) John Byrne Artist Select Fantastic Four collection. This beautiful boon is part of the Marvel Artist Select series which collects iconic issues by beloved Marvel creators.

This oversized, limited edition hardcover celebrates John Byrne’s time on Fantastic Four, with a carefully chosen selection of the creator’s most impactful issues. Each book in this 999-copy, limited-edition run is presented in a beautiful slipcase, is individually numbered, and is signed by John Byrne. This deluxe hardcover features a collection of stories which will only be available in this limited edition hardcover. Highlights in this collection include Fantastic Four #’s 236, 238, 240, 242, 243, 244, 252, and more!

A true crown jewel in any John Byrne collection!

HC • FC • $150.00 • 360 pages • 9” x 13” • ISBN: 978-1-68405-467-1

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    From IDW:

John Byrne Fantastic Four Artist Select

John Byrne (w & a & c)
    For more than 40 years, John Byrne has been one of the most popular artists in comics. His legendary run on X-Men with collaborator Chris Claremont stands as one of the most influential of all time. Now, IDW Publishing is proud to present the massive (360 pages!) John Byrne Artist Select Fantastic Four collection. This beautiful boon is part of the Marvel Artist Select series which collects iconic issues by beloved Marvel creators.

This oversized, limited edition hardcover celebrates John Byrne’s time on Fantastic Four, with a carefully chosen selection of the creator’s most impactful issues. Each book in this 999-copy, limited-edition run is presented in a beautiful slipcase, is individually numbered, and is signed by John Byrne. This deluxe hardcover features a collection of stories which will only be available in this limited edition hardcover. Highlights in this collection include Fantastic Four #’s 236, 238, 240, 242, 243, 244, 252, and more!

A true crown jewel in any John Byrne collection!

HC • FC • $150.00 • 360 pages • 9” x 13” • ISBN: 978-1-68405-467-1

Take my money now, please!