Page 1380 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 380880128013301370137613771378137913801381138213831384 ... LastLast
Results 20,686 to 20,700 of 20773

From the update on saturdays stream so far (poll is still going for a few days) x-men bishop crossing is winning so far. Secret wars 2 and evolutionary war is bombing as is devil dino and not a single person voted for marvel first 1990s!

Is it bad that I don’t even remember “The End”? It totally didn’t show up on my radar of interest… I also didn’t realize THAT many Battleworld minis were out during Secret Wars. I only read a handful.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Happenstance View Post
    Coming in January 2025

MARVEL: THE END OMNIBUS
    Collecting Fantastic Four: The End 1-6, Hulk: The End 1, Iron Man: The End 1, Marvel: The End 1-6, Wolverine: The End 1-6, X-Men: The End Book One 1-6, X-Men: The End Book Two 1-6, X-Men: The End Book Three 1-6, Captain America: The End 1, Captain Marvel: The End 1, Deadpool: The End 1, Doctor Strange: The End 1, Miles Morales: The End, Venom: The End 1

and

SECRET WARS: BATTLEWORLD OMNIBUS VOL 1
    Collecting 1602: Witch Hunter Angela #1–4, 1872 #1–4, A-Force #1–5, Age of Apocalypse #1–5, Age of Ultron vs. Marvel Zombies #1–4, Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows #1–5, Armor Wars #1–5 #1/2, Captain Britain and the Mighty Defenders #1–2, Captain Marvel & the Carol Corps #1–4, Civil War #1–5, Deadpool's Secret Secret Wars #1–4, E Is for Extinction #1–4

The End does not include Punisher: The End or Spider-Girl: The End. Battleworld should take about 4 omnibus to collect all the Secret War tie ins.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Coming in January 2025

MARVEL: THE END OMNIBUS
    Collecting Fantastic Four: The End 1-6, Hulk: The End 1, Iron Man: The End 1, Marvel: The End 1-6, Wolverine: The End 1-6, X-Men: The End Book One 1-6, X-Men: The End Book Two 1-6, X-Men: The End Book Three 1-6, Captain America: The End 1, Captain Marvel: The End 1, Deadpool: The End 1, Doctor Strange: The End 1, Miles Morales: The End, Venom: The End 1

and

SECRET WARS: BATTLEWORLD OMNIBUS VOL 1
    Collecting 1602: Witch Hunter Angela #1–4, 1872 #1–4, A-Force #1–5, Age of Apocalypse #1–5, Age of Ultron vs. Marvel Zombies #1–4, Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows #1–5, Armor Wars #1–5 #1/2, Captain Britain and the Mighty Defenders #1–2, Captain Marvel & the Carol Corps #1–4, Civil War #1–5, Deadpool's Secret Secret Wars #1–4, E Is for Extinction #1–4

The End does not include Punisher: The End or Spider-Girl: The End. Battleworld should take about 4 omnibus to collect all the Secret War tie ins.
    Both of these are not urgent. Total passes unless they hit 60% off or more. Two very MEH to me events.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Incredible Member

Both are passes for me. But I'm very glad that the Secret Wars event is getting the omni treatment. Pretty much 100% of the time I don't buy event omnis because of just wayyy too many extraneous issues. SW is the only event where I liked at least 50% of the tie-ins, and happy coincidence for me is that this omni (except Civil War) collects all the ones I don't like. So I'll be on the lookout for the next Battleworld omni.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    Both are passes for me. But I'm very glad that the Secret Wars event is getting the omni treatment. Pretty much 100% of the time I don't buy event omnis because of just wayyy too many extraneous issues. SW is the only event where I liked at least 50% of the tie-ins, and happy coincidence for me is that this omni (except Civil War) collects all the ones I don't like. So I'll be on the lookout for the next Battleworld omni.
    It looks like the Secret Wars tie ins are being collected in alphabetical order. Vol 2 should cover Future Imperfect - Marvel Zombies

Incredible Member

It looks like the Secret Wars tie ins are being collected in alphabetical order. Vol 2 should cover Future Imperfect - Marvel Zombies
    Right. Will keep an eye out (in about a year's time I suppose). Thanks.

Question: how many issues of Ultimate X-men did BKV write? He's one of my top 5 favorite comic writers, but I don't think anyone talks about his Ultimate tenure.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    Right. Will keep an eye out (in about a year's time I suppose). Thanks.

Question: how many issues of Ultimate X-men did BKV write? He's one of my top 5 favorite comic writers, but I don't think anyone talks about his Ultimate tenure.
    BKV wrote 46-65 and Annual 1 of Ultimate X-Men.

Incredible Member

BKV wrote 46-65 and Annual 1 of Ultimate X-Men.
    Thanks. Guess I'm getting UXM omni v2.

Its hilarious how much Epics go for once they go out of print.
    Im looking for Kirby's Thor Vol 2 and 5 and they are going for around $150(!).

Both will likely get reprinted, no doubt - so patience - but the collector thirst (for some) is real...I guess.
    Currently Reading:
    Milligan's Shade the Changing Man, Vertigo Hellblazer trades, Love and Rockets TPBs, Stray Bullets TPBs, Ellis' The Wildstorm

Quote Originally Posted by Destro777 View Post
    Its hilarious how much Epics go for once they go out of print.
    Im looking for Kirby's Thor Vol 2 and 5 and they are going for around $150(!).

Both will likely get reprinted, no doubt - so patience - but the collector thirst (for some) is real...I guess.
    I'm also collecting Epics (ASM, Cap, Avengers, WC Avengers, Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine) and it's incredibly frustrating having to wait for reprints and for new releases to fill in the gaps

If you think about it, there are Epics which were released 10 years ago (!!!) without a reprint announced
    Last edited by hyped78; 02-20-2024 at 05:44 AM.

Except shang chi, conan and other non marvel ips that may never get an epic reprint.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
    If you think about it, there are Epics which were released 10 years ago (!!!) without a reprint announced
    Omnis are my focus for collecting and up until about 6/7 yrs ago there were lots, a multitude, of Omnis that had never been reprinted. It seemed the only ones that got reprinted up till then were the Silver Age volumes for the Central characters(FF, SM, Av, Thor and X-men. Even Hulk and IM couldn't get reprints till as recently as this past year, or current year for IM volumes.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Astonishing Member