HiX-Men omnibus incoming: https://www.hachettebookgroup.biz/ti...9781302929985/

Best news to start the day!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurisu View Post

Appreciate how quickly Marvel gets these omnibuses out, DC is absolutely awful at getting omnibuses of their “hot” runs when said run is ongoing.

First Brubaker Cap omnibus finally arrived!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member

Near Mint Condition has a new video on the Marvel Omnibus currently out of print.

There is also a link to a survey for most wanted reprint https://bit.ly/3wYR0Qz The survey is open until 4/23/2021.

The Marvel collection department is in communication with Omar at Near Mint Condition. Many of the books for prior year lists get published or reprinted. So if there's any book you want, this is one of the best ways to let Marvel know.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurisu View Post

22 issues for only $75? Appreciate the restraint, Marvel lol

Also as predicted the omni isn't collecting HOX/POX or XOS, so I guess it's time to pick up those OHCs.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post

Near Mint Condition has a new video on the Marvel Omnibus currently out of print.

There is also a link to a survey for most wanted reprint https://bit.ly/3wYR0Qz The survey is open until 4/23/2021.

The Marvel collection department is in communication with Omar at Near Mint Condition. Many of the books for prior year lists get published or reprinted. So if there's any book you want, this is one of the best ways to let Marvel know.

Voting is a double-edged sword. If I get my five picks in short order, I'll have to pay for them quickly, too!

Iron Man by Micheline was my #1 - if nothing else hits, I hope that one comes through
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post

Omnibus reprint? There can be only one! Immortal Iron Fist!!!

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

I voted for Michelinie Iron Man, Hulk SA 1, X-Men SA 1, Secret Wars and West Coast Avengers 1.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

If Michelinie's Iron Man Vol. 1 gets a reprint, I really hope they finally give us Vol. 2 in short order. Been waiting how many years now...?
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Anything released in the last 12 months shouldn't be on this list. Not that they shouldn't be eligible, but Marvel should be printing enough copies to keep them in stock.

Besides, Avengers The Crossing is the only correct answer

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    22 issues for only $75? Appreciate the restraint, Marvel lol

Also as predicted the omni isn't collecting HOX/POX or XOS, so I guess it's time to pick up those OHCs.
    Yup because those will be super sold out

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Anything released in the last 12 months shouldn't be on this list. Not that they shouldn't be eligible, but Marvel should be printing enough copies to keep them in stock.

Besides, Avengers The Crossing is the only correct answer
    Good lord... how long did it take for that first printing to dry up? 5 yrs...? Maybe 6?!
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Good lord... how long did it take for that first printing to dry up? 5 yrs...? Maybe 6?!
    That's because they printed so many, thus proving my other point.

I mean sure, it was in clearance sales for what seems like decades afterwards, but that's hardly relevant. Not one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Yeah, that one really lingered. Definitely hit clearance shelves. I would honestly be weary of buying that off eBay for fear of a surprise remainder mark.

I think Incredible Hulk Vol 1 might be the king of taking forever to sell out, though. Felt like it took a solid 7 years before it started to get scarce.
    Last edited by csista; 04-15-2021 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by csista View Post
    Yeah, that one really lingered. Definitely hit clearance shelves. I would honestly be weary of buying that off eBay for fear of a surprise remainder mark.

I think Incredible Hulk Vol 1 might be the king of taking forever to sell out, though. Felt like it took a solid 7 years before it started to get scarce.
    What is a remainder mark?
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    What is a remainder mark?
    It's a black dot or a black stripe at the top of the spine of a book, that indicates the book is a remainder. This is usually done when bookstores return books to the publisher, the publisher then marks the book as remainder - effectively condition "Used" even if it looks like it's condition "New" - and then wholesalers, liquidators, other sellers can re-sell it but listing as condition "Used".

In many cases, though, if you aren't bothered by the remainder mark, some/ many of these books will look new/ almost new.