Page 461 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 361411451457458459460461462463464465471511561961 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 20773

Did some some OP updating.

Everyone buy Rise of the Midnight Sons pretty please. I want the rest of those runs collected.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post

Everyone buy Rise of the Midnight Sons pretty please. I want the rest of those runs collected.
    Canucked/Omnibus on the availability post Avengers Vol 1 is listed in the gone and the almost gone sections.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Incredible Member

You forgot Star Wars Kanan Omnibus and X-Men Legacy Omnibus

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Yeah, i might do the same. Heard good things about the series generally and the more female creators in the industry the better, imo.
    I read the first two issues and really enjoyed the storytelling and the story, can't wait to read it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Punjabi_Hitman View Post
    You forgot Star Wars Kanan Omnibus and X-Men Legacy Omnibus
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    Canucked/Omnibus on the availability post Avengers Vol 1 is listed in the gone and the almost gone sections.
    Both fixed, thank you!
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Not sure if it has already been posted, but IST just sent me an email saying Master of Kung Fu Omnibus DM Cover will be arriving on 11/9.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    I read the first two issues and really enjoyed the storytelling and the story, can't wait to read it all.
    so is this trade covers the whole run? because I think I've seen a v2 solicited for next year and even though I agree with you about supporting female creators I'm not that crazy about buying 4 issues trades.

Both fixed, thank you!
    ..and War of Kings Prelude: Road to War of Kings Omnibus, and MONSTERS VOL. 1: THE MARVEL MONSTERBUS

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ricardoramos View Post
    ..and War of Kings Prelude: Road to War of Kings Omnibus, and MONSTERS VOL. 1: THE MARVEL MONSTERBUS
    And Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 3 for May. I don't know if you list reprints on the upcoming, but the Brubaker Daredevil reprints are coming out in April and May.

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    so is this trade covers the whole run? because I think I've seen a v2 solicited for next year and even though I agree with you about supporting female creators I'm not that crazy about buying 4 issues trades.
    It's three issues. And the last is offensive, anti-feminist and anti-woman trash, which spits on both Mockingbird and Hawkeye's characters.
    Cyclops was right

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    It's three issues. And the last is offensive, anti-feminist and anti-woman trash, which spits on both Mockingbird and Hawkeye's characters.
    what? is it like 70 pages? Also everyone is up in arms because the writer got abuse online but she is actually writing anti-feminist stories? Because anywhere I looked I've only seen that the book was good and she got harassed.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    Not sure if it has already been posted, but IST just sent me an email saying Master of Kung Fu Omnibus DM Cover will be arriving on 11/9.
    This is what Cory Seidlmeier posted on the MMW Forum:

As I said before, a shipping problem completely outside our control caused delays on a few titles, including the majority of MOKFOMNIV2 variants. When the boat can't make it from China to the States, the books can't make it to you. The container ship docked late last week and the books are being prepared for distribution by Diamond. They'll make an 11/9 in-store date.

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    what? is it like 70 pages? Also everyone is up in arms because the writer got abuse online but she is actually writing anti-feminist stories? Because anywhere I looked I've only seen that the book was good and she got harassed.
    It's including the arc of New Avengers where she gets the Infinity Formula from Nick Fury. She calls herself a feminist, but she clearly doesn't understand what that means based on the her last issue. When I get to a computer, I'll explain what happened, so the people on this thread DO NOT buy volume 2. Volume one is apparently good though.
    Cyclops was right

Spectacular Member

It's including the arc of New Avengers where she gets the Infinity Formula from Nick Fury. She calls herself a feminist, but she clearly doesn't understand what that means based on the her last issue. When I get to a computer, I'll explain what happened, so the people on this thread DO NOT buy volume 2. Volume one is apparently good though.
    Would it be possible to keep politics out of this thread please? There are plenty of places on the Marvel board where this controversy is already being discussed without derailing this thread.

Aside from that, I absolutely agree that 3 issues is WAY too short for a trade. I won't be buying it personally.

Quote Originally Posted by TheManInBlack View Post
    Would it be possible to keep politics out of this thread please? There are plenty of places on the Marvel board where this controversy is already being discussed without derailing this thread.

Aside from that, I absolutely agree that 3 issues is WAY too short for a trade. I won't be buying it personally.
    Discussing the Mockingbird, or not, is Balakin or SJ Neal's call. I'm sure there is an extensive thread about it in the marvel section.

That being said, I am confident that this thread would be respectful and be better than putting people down. It's always a great atmosphere here.