Page 926 of 1383 FirstFirst ... 4268268769169229239249259269279289299309369761026 ... LastLast
Results 13,876 to 13,890 of 20743
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    I have the first two volumes by IDW. I haven't read them yet but they are beautifully put together. I'm thinking of picking up volumes 3-4.

Are you talking about the hardcover editions released by IDW? If so, they have only released four volumes, with Vol. 5 planned for a June 2019 release. Your comment gives us seven.
    I'm guessing he meant "with volume four waiting to be read" ?

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by QComix View Post
    I'm guessing he meant "with volume four waiting to be read" ?
    Ah, gotcha. That makes sense

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Since I have been enjoying Immortal Hulk, and they are going to collect this run in OHC format, I have been tempted to collect some other Hulk stories...because apparently I can't be satisfied with just one Hulk collection

As of right now I am leaning heavily toward the Planet Hulk & World War Hulk omnis. Any opinions on these two omnibus?
    The Collections dept has started making more Hulk material in Omni and OHC form the past year+
    It is more likely that we might see Immortal Hulk in either OHC or Omni now vs say 2yrs ago.
    Planet Hulk=modern classic
    WWH=mostly enjoyable followup

I'm in that club still holding out for TIH Silver Age vol.2 Omni.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

You know, I actually quite like the regular Arthur Adams Avengers Vol. 4 Omnibus cover and prefer it to the Neal Adams DM Variant cover. I might just purchase it instead of the DM one.

All-New Member

It looks like the Savage Conan DM Cover Omnibus is sold out.

I have a feeling the Avengers and Spider-Man DM cover's will be ok, but these Conan ones are selling hot

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyWeiss View Post
    It looks like the Savage Conan DM Cover Omnibus is sold out.

I have a feeling the Avengers and Spider-Man DM cover's will be ok, but these Conan ones are selling hot
    I managed to secure my order for the Savage Sword of Conan and Avengers 4 Omnibus DM's today.

All-New Member

I placed my order for DM versions of Avengers and Savage Sword of Conan at 2:02 Central. I checked again out of curiosity at 4:00 Central, and both were still available. Looks like the Savage Sword of Conan sold out between 4:00 and 4:47 Central (less than 3 hours from posting).

NAMOR THE SUB-MARINER BY JOHN BYRNE & JAE LEE OMNIBUS
    Written by JOHN BYRNE, JOEY CAVALIERI, BOB HARRAS, SCOTT LOBDELL, RON MARZ, PETER DAVID, ROY THOMAS & MORE
    Penciled by JOHN BYRNE, JAE LEE, JIMMY PALMIOTTI, SCOTT KOLINS, JAMES FRY, KEVIN MAGUIRE, TOM MORGAN, MC WYMAN & MORE
    COVERS BY JOHN BYRNE, JAE LEE
    A radical reinvention of Namor the Sub-Mariner by two comics legends! First, John Byrne writes and draws the iconic hero as Namor enters the cutthroat world of corporate intrigue! The Sub-Mariner faces the subtle threat of the diabolical Marrs twins, stands trial for his attacks on New York…and gets beheaded?! Namor reforges alliances with old friends the Invaders, battles long-forgotten foes from World War II and unravels the mystery behind the resurrection of Iron Fist! Then — as Jae Lee takes the artistic reins, crafting dark and moody visuals — Namor confronts Doctor Doom and Master Khan, struggles to regain his memory and returns to Atlantis to face a foe unlike any other! Collecting NAMOR THE SUB-MARINER #1-40 and ANNUAL #1-2, plus material from INCREDIBLE HULK ANNUAL #18, SILVER SURFER ANNUAL #5 and DOCTOR STRANGE, SORCERER SUPREME ANNUAL #2.
    1192 PGS./Rated T …$125.00

MARVEL UNIVERSE BY ROB LIEFELD OMNIBUS
    Written by ROB LIEFELD, LOUISE SIMONSON, CHRIS CLAREMONT, JIM VALENTINO, JEPH LOEB, ERIC STEPHENSON, FABIAN NICIEZA, SCOTT LOBDELL & MORE
    Penciled by ROB LIEFELD, JIM VALENTINO, CHAP YAEP, IAN CHURCHILL & MORE
    Cover by ROB LIEFELD
    You know him as the 1990s superstar who transformed the New Mutants into X-Force and co-created Cable and Deadpool — but Rob Liefeld also left his mark on the wider Marvel Universe! Now these adventures featuring Liefeld’s all-action plots and artwork are collected in a single, high-octane Omnibus! Relive his revolutionary reimaginings of Captain America and the Avengers in the world of Heroes Reborn — and its blockbuster sequel ONSLAUGHT REBORN! Early Liefeld artwork featuring the X-Men, X-Factor, Spider-Man and the Black Widow! A savage Wolverine vs. Deadpool showdown! And more! Collecting X-FACTOR (1986) #40, UNCANNY X-MEN (1981) #245, WHAT IF? (1989) #7, CAPTAIN AMERICA (1996) #1-6, AVENGERS (1996) #1-7, WOLVERINE (1988) #154-157 and ONSLAUGHT REBORN #1-5 — plus material from AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #23; MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS (1988) #51-53, #85-86 and #99; and HEROES REBORN #1/2.
    856 PGS./Rated T+ ...$100.00

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: DOCTOR STRANGE VOL. 9 HC
    Written by ROGER STERN with J.M. DeMATTEIS
    Penciled by MARSHALL ROGERS & PAUL SMITH with GENE COLAN, MICHAEL GOLDEN, BRENT ANDERSON, KEVIN NOWLAN & CHARLES VESS
    Cover by PAUL SMITH
    This Halloween, the Marvel Masterworks cast an enticing spell with the newest volume of Doctor Strange! All-time great writer Roger Stern joins a host of the best artists ever to draw the Master of the Mystic Arts. The result? Pure magic. The tales in store feature the return of classic enemies such as Nightmare, Baron Mordo and Dormammu; introduce Morgana Blessing; team Stephen Strange with Brother Voodoo; draw Clea into a war for the Dark Dimension; and send Strange back in time — both to ancient Egypt alongside the Fantastic Four and to World War II with Nick Fury! Painstakingly restored and packed with extras galore, this amazing tome honors one of greatest eras in Doctor Strange’s history. Collecting DOCTOR STRANGE (1974) #47-57, plus material from MARVEL FANFARE (1982) #6, CRAZY MAGAZINE #88 and the 1983 OFFICIAL HANDBOOK OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE.
    336 PGS./Rated T …$75.00

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: GHOST RIDER VOL. 1 HC
    Written by GARY FRIEDRICH with ROY THOMAS, MARV WOLFMAN & DOUG MOENCH
    Penciled by MIKE PLOOG, TOM SUTTON & JIM MOONEY with HERB TRIMPE
    Cover by MIKE PLOOG
    Johnny Blaze, the Ghost Rider, makes his Marvel Masterworks debut! In 1972, one of the most iconic characters in comics history — the flame-skulled Ghost Rider — burned his demonic presence into readers’ minds! A legion of fans found themselves addicted to the Rider’s combination of hell-on-wheels drama and action-horror adventure. And it all begins here, when Johnny Blaze makes a deal with the devil to save his friend’s life. The payment? Transformation into the Ghost Rider! The stories that follow take the horror hero to Hell to battle Satan, pit him against the tempting Witch-Woman and team him with Daimon Hellstrom, Son of Satan. Written by Gary Friedrich and gloriously illustrated by Mike Ploog, Tom Sutton and Jim Mooney, this iconic series is beautifully restored for this Marvel Masterworks edition! Collecting MARVEL SPOTLIGHT (1971) #5-12 and GHOST RIDER (1973) #1-5.
    328 PGS./Rated T …$75.00

JIM LEE XXL HC
    Written by CHRIS CLAREMONT & JIM LEE
    Penciled by JIM LEE
    Cover by JIM LEE
    Superstar artist Jim Lee’s work has never looked better — or been bigger — than in this monster-size volume! These are the tales that cemented Jim Lee as an X-Men legend, the best of the best of his tenure on the title. Relive the staggering story that saw Psylocke transformed and the iconic issue that united Wolverine, Captain America and a young Black Widow — back in 1941! Elsewhere, Rogue, Magneto and Nick Fury must free the Savage Land from the grip of evil! And when the X-Men are transported to the Shi’ar Empire, they find themselves reunited with their mentor, Professor X — but a cosmic conspiracy lurks in the shadows! Finally, a new era begins for the revitalized X-Men — but can they survive a final showdown against their oldest foe? Collecting UNCANNY X-MEN (1981) #256-258, #268-269 and #274-277 and X-MEN (1991) #1-3.
    336 PGS./Rated T …$50.00

IMMORTAL HULK VOL. 1 OHC
    Written by AL EWING
    Penciled by JOE BENNETT, LEE GARBETT & MORE
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    Is he man or monster…or is he both? You know Bruce Banner. He’s quiet, calm, never complains. He’s a scientist who believes he can use the darkest elements of his personality to do good in the world. If someone were to shoot him in the head…all he’d do is die. But the horror lives deeper. And the horror refuses to die. When night falls, something other than the man gets up again. The horror is the Immortal Hulk! And though he cannot die, the Hulk is being hunted yet again. By the government, by Alpha Flight, by the mysterious Shadow Base — and by the Avengers! But Bruce has even bigger problems. Something terrible has infected him. Something with unspeakable plans for humanity. And the only one who knows about this dark infection…is the Immortal Hulk! Collecting IMMORTAL HULK #1-10 and material from AVENGERS (2018) #684.
    248 PGS./Rated T+ …$34.99

MARVEL 80 FOR 80 OHC
    Penciled by VARIOUS
    COVER BY JACK KIRBY Experience 80 iconic images representing 80 years of Marvel! Throughout its eight-decade history, the House of Ideas has published countless unforgettable covers, splash pages, posters, pinups, panels and sequences by an array of timeless talents. This volume celebrates 80 of the best, drawn from every era of Marvel, along with commentaries and appreciations from Marvel’s greatest creators and other notables! Legendary characters including Spider-Man, Captain America, the X-Men, the Avengers and the Fantastic Four join Marvel monsters, genre stars and modern-day champions like Kamala Khan in the ultimate visual celebration of Marvel Comics!
    168 PGS./All Ages …$39.99

THE MARVEL ART OF STAR WARS OHC
    Written by JESS HARROLD
    Penciled by VARIOUS
    COVER BY STUART IMMONEN
    The Force is strong with the artists who have continued the adventures of Luke, Leia, Han and the rest since Star Wars returned to Marvel! This stunning volume celebrates the talents who have illustrated some of the finest covers and stories set in the galaxy far, far away — including John Cassaday, Stuart Immonen, Leinil Francis Yu, Salvador Larroca and Mike Deodato Jr.! Filled with insights from the artists themselves and those who’ve worked with them, and featuring never-before-seen behind-the-scenes artwork, this gorgeous volume spotlights all your favorites — including Lando, Chewbacca and, of course, Darth Vader — as well as new characters such as Doctor Aphra, Sana Starros and the killer droids Triple-Zero and Beetee!
    224 PGS./Rated T …$50.00