Page 1002 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 25029029529929989991000100110021003100410051006101210521102 ... LastLast
Results 15,016 to 15,030 of 20773
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Hank View Post
    Thanks guys. Mine actually has been shipped after checking their site, just didn't get a "shipped" email.
    Just got mine today. Without a doubt one of the best looking books I own now as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Phd. Strange View Post
    Just got mine today. Without a doubt one of the best looking books I own now as well.
    I got mine yesterday, I ordered it right after the DD book appeared on IST. I never got the email with the tracking #, which was odd, so I thought mine was delayed, but it arrived yesterday. Beautiful book. No complaints from me.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    I never got the email with the tracking #, which was odd, so I thought mine was delayed, but it arrived yesterday.
    My last order shipped without an e-mail notification as well.

Count me as another who did not receive an e-mail last week when my order shipped.

Mine should hopefully be arriving tomorrow!

Just checked my account on the IST site, and mine hasn't shipped like everyone else's seemingly has, even though I placed my order the same time.
    Harrumph!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Count me as another who did not receive an e-mail last week when my order shipped.

Mine should hopefully be arriving tomorrow!
    I have always went with their standard shipping which was UPS Mail innovations which was great and always emailed me with the tracking. This last package I noticed was FedEx and I didn’t get an email from them. I would prefer UPS personally because FedEx has lost packages before and delivered damaged packages or sometimes will get the package at their facility and then not deliver the package until 1-2 weeks after they get it.

Maybe a dumb question, but does anyone have insight into how Marvel can release the Conan/SSOC Omnibus books so quickly (no complaints here!) while Amazing Spider-Man, Uncanny X-Men, FF, etc... from the same time period are rolling out so slowly in omnibus format. Is it because there is no multi-volume MMW sell-through as part of the business plan or is it because these 2 titles were already restored?

I wish we got 1-2 Omni's a year of the big titles rather than a 2-5 year wait between them. Take my money!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    Maybe a dumb question, but does anyone have insight into how Marvel can release the Conan/SSOC Omnibus books so quickly (no complaints here!) while Amazing Spider-Man, Uncanny X-Men, FF, etc... from the same time period are rolling out so slowly in omnibus format. Is it because there is no multi-volume MMW sell-through as part of the business plan or is it because these 2 titles were already restored?

I wish we got 1-2 Omni's a year of the big titles rather than a 2-5 year wait between them. Take my money!
    Conan is licensed. They might have a limited window or obligation to put out the material. They did the same thing with Master of Kung Fu. I don’t know how long it takes the restoration team, but the editor has been working on organizing and cataloguing the Marvel archives for quite some time. He probably had the material organized and ready to go while Marvel was negotiating the rights.
    Last edited by Brewman; 01-18-2020 at 01:18 AM.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Quote Originally Posted by Phd. Strange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    I got mine yesterday, I ordered it right after the DD book appeared on IST. I never got the email with the tracking #, which was odd, so I thought mine was delayed, but it arrived yesterday. Beautiful book. No complaints from me.
    Got mine today too, was sitting out in the snow but that's no problem for IST's incredible packaging. Book looks real nice.

All-New Member

Anyone have an idea when the Bendis Daredevil omnibus will be back in stock? I waited for years for this to come out. Now that it has. I was a day late ordering. So now it’s out of stock. Its almost comical. I refused to pay $80-$90 elsewhere. Amazon, Ebay, even CGN. Missed the 50% which sucks. But at this point, I’ll be happy with 42% off at IST.

Side note. Hate how CGN increases their price drastically when IST has something out of stock. Leaves a real sour taste in my mouth. They are not ebay. Glad IST doesnt pull this tactic as far as I can see. Then once CGN goes out of stock. They lower it back down. Its unfortunate. Because of that, i never order there out of principle.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackybones View Post
    Anyone have an idea when the Bendis Daredevil omnibus will be back in stock? I waited for years for this to come out. Now that it has. I was a day late ordering. So now it’s out of stock. Its almost comical. I refused to pay $80-$90 elsewhere. Amazon, Ebay, even CGN. Missed the 50% which sucks. But at this point, I’ll be happy with 42% off at IST.

Side note. Hate how CGN increases their price drastically when IST has something out of stock. Leaves a real sour taste in my mouth. They are not ebay. Glad IST doesnt pull this tactic as far as I can see. Then once CGN goes out of stock. They lower it back down. Its unfortunate. Because of that, i never order there out of principle.
    It makes it hard to trust them, I agree. Pretty sure there was some solid speculation back in the day that they were holding copies back and waiting for them to go out of stock and prices to skyrocket.

Not sure about Daredevil, but I want to order a copy as well. Other folks were saying that it's not uncommon for a hot new book to go out of stock on IST and then be replenished soon after, due to IST having to wait on shipments. Probably the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    Conan is licensed. They might have a limited window or obligation to put out the material. They did the same thing with Master of Kung Fu. I don’t know how long it takes the restoration team, but the editor has been working on organizing and cataloguing the Marvel archives for quite some time. He probably had the material organized and ready to go while Marvel was negotiating the rights.
    Thanks! I snapped up all of the MOKF Omni's as soon as they were released. I'm a little surprised they aren't sold out yet. I'll try to be patient for the other titles.
    Last edited by Seeker; 01-18-2020 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Context

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackybones View Post

This is the response I received from IST: “ Daredevil by Bendis & Maleev Omnibus HC Vol 01 New Ptg will be back in stock in the upcoming weeks. We do not have an exact back in stock date at this time”. I’m in the same boat as you. Was late in ordering and refuse to pay more than the $60 (after tax) it would be with a 44% discount at IST.

Quote Originally Posted by Nab432 View Post
    This is the response I received from IST: “ Daredevil by Bendis & Maleev Omnibus HC Vol 01 New Ptg will be back in stock in the upcoming weeks. We do not have an exact back in stock date at this time”. I’m in the same boat as you. Was late in ordering and refuse to pay more than the $60 (after tax) it would be with a 44% discount at IST.
    please post if you find out it is back in stock at IST,and I will do the same.
    DC,I need Bronze Age Batman,Green Lantern,and Flash collected.Please,and thank you.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by bob fett View Post
    please post if you find out it is back in stock at IST,and I will do the same.
    Sure thing