Page 1346 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 3468461246129613361342134313441345134613471348134913501356 ... LastLast
Results 20,176 to 20,190 of 20773
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

LOKI MODERN ERA EPIC COLLECTION: JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY TPB
    Volume #1 in the Loki Modern Era Epic Collections
    Written by KIERON GILLEN & ROB RODI
    Penciled by JAMIE MCKELVIE, DOUG BRAITHWAITE, PASQUAL FERRY, RICHARD ELSON, WHILCE PORTACIO & MITCH BREITWEISER
    Cover by MARKO DJURDJEVIC
    Loki changes his story! In the wake of the siege of Asgard, Loki is reborn — as a child! With this new life comes a fresh purpose, but can the other Asgardian gods possibly trust him? Let’s hope so — because when the Serpent threatens Earth, Thor’s battle plan is doomed to fail without Loki’s help! The former Lord of Lies must use all the skills of deceit that made him so hated in his past life, but will the rejuvenated godling find redemption or damn himself further? Plus: Nightmare is gathering enough energy to rule the world, and the motherlode is inside Loki’s mind. Aided by an undead handmaiden and a demon puppy, Loki risks everything on a scheme so crazy it could only have been hatched by a God of Mischief! Collecting SIEGE: LOKI, and JOURNEY INTO
    MYSTERY (2011) #622-636 and #626.1.
    416 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95259-4
    Trim size: 6-5/8 x 10-3/16

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

LOKI MODERN ERA EPIC COLLECTION: EVERYTHING BURNS TPB
    Volume #2 in the Loki Modern Era Epic Collections
    Written by KIERON GILLEN, DAN ABNETT, ANDY LANNING & MATT FRACTION
    Penciled by CARMINE DI GIANDOMENICO, RICHARD ELSON, STEPHANIE HANS, ALAN DAVIS & JOE BENNETT
    COVER BY ALAN DAVIS
    A forgotten hero returns — but will the truth behind his exile consume the world? Only the New Mutants can help young Loki now! Then, civil war breaks out among the British Manchester Gods! Even with Loki’s aid, can Merlyn, King Arthur and Captain Britain prevail? And what does Hela want with the Holy Grail?! When the cursed Vanir return and declare war on Asgardia, Surtur’s fire rages across the nine worlds! A desperate Loki journeys into the heart of Surtur’s fiery kingdom, but the godling’s future and past collide when Thor becomes trapped in the underworld — and the terrible truth about young Loki is finally revealed! Plus: Experience the ultimate mischievous team-up between Loki and Mister Sinister! Collecting JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY (2011) #637-645, EXILED #1, NEW MUTANTS (2009) #42-43, MIGHTY THOR (2011) #18-21 and material from A+X #5.
    384 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95265-5

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    July 2023 Epic Collections Solicitations:

AVENGERS EPIC COLLECTION: THIS BEACHHEAD EARTH TPB
    NEW PRINTING!

Volume #5 in the Avengers Epic Collections
    Written by ROY THOMAS with HARLAN ELLISON
    Penciled by JOHN BUSCEMA, SAL BUSCEMA & NEAL ADAMS with FRANK GIACOIA, HERB TRIMPE & SAM GRAINGER
    Cover by JOHN BUSCEMA
    Roy Thomas’ epic run continues with the origin of the Black Panther, the debut of the Lady Liberators, the return of the Squadron Sinister and the all-time classic Kree/Skrull War! Caught in a cosmic crossfire, Earth has become the staging ground for a conflict of star-spanning proportions! Two eternal intergalactic enemies – the merciless Kree and the shape-shifting Skrulls – have gone to war, and our planet is situated on the front lines! Can Earth’s Mightiest Heroes bring about an end to the fighting before humanity becomes a casualty of war? And what good are even a dozen super-powered champions against the vast military machines of two of the greatest empires in the cosmos? Collecting AVENGERS (1963) #77-97 and INCREDIBLE HULK (1968) #140.
    504 PGS./Rated T …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95052-1

I wish they'd reprint Vol. 01. It's the only one I'm missing.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    I wish they'd reprint Vol. 01. It's the only one I'm missing.

Peace
    I have to believe it will be reprinted at some point relatively soon. It seems to me that the Volume 1s have been generally prioritized for reprints, though I have no way of knowing for sure.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    AVENGERS EPIC COLLECTION: THE GATHERING TPB
    NEW PRINTING!

Volume #25 in the Avengers Epic Collections
    Written by BOB HARRAS, GLENN HERDLING, JOEY CAVALIERI, ROY THOMAS, FABIAN NICIEZA, SCOTT LOBDELL & MORE
    Penciled by JIM HALL, STEVE EPTING, GEOF ISHERWOOD, MIKE GUSTOVICH, GRANT MIEHM, JOHN BUSCEMA, ANDY KUBERT, DAVE ROSS, JOHN ROMITA JR. & MORE
    Cover by STEVE EPTING
    Blood ties and betrayal! As the epic saga of the Gatherers approaches its climax, Earth’s Mightiest Heroes collide with the Children of the Atom! When Acolytes leader Fabian Cortez kidnaps Luna, daughter of Quicksilver and Crystal, as part of his power struggle with Exodus, the Avengers are drawn into a Genoshan civil war alongside the X-Men! Then, the Avengers face Ghaur and the Deviants! But nothing can prepare them for the shocking truth about the scheming Proctor and his multiversal Gatherers! What will the explosive climax of Proctor’s interdimensional plan mean for Black Knight and the volatile Eternal Sersi? Plus: What feelings stir within the Vision? And the immortal Hercules is targeted for death! Collecting AVENGERS (1963) #367-377 and ANNUAL #23, X-MEN (1991) #26, AVENGERS WEST COAST #101, UNCANNY X-MEN (1981) #307, and AVENGERS LOG #1.
    512 PGS./Rated T …$49.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95367-6

It’s
    About
    Time
    !
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Defrenders, who knows. Avengers has that gap as they're hitting the Stern era in MMWs so they don't want to double-dip, I'm guessing. Same as the Simonson Thor era - that's coming out on MMW soon. Same with Byrne F4 gap (that's a BIG gap since he was on the book for so long) and Miller DD, among others. I think we always kinda figured some of these gaps would be filled at the very end, like Simonson Thor, but others, no idea.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

We have had some Defenders Epic collections from the latter issues, and last December we had the beginning of the Defenders up to issue #11. I would like to see the next 5-6 Defenders Epics in order to continue with Issue #12 onward and to include other tie-ins such as Marvel two-in-one, Marvel Team-up and Incredible Hulk issues where the Defenders or a memeber such as Valkyrie appear and tie-in to the Defenders.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    We have had some Defenders Epic collections from the latter issues, and last December we had the beginning of the Defenders up to issue #11. I would like to see the next 5-6 Defenders Epics in order to continue with Issue #12 onward and to include other tie-ins such as Marvel two-in-one, Marvel Team-up and Incredible Hulk issues where the Defenders or a memeber such as Valkyrie appear and tie-in to the Defenders.
    I'd love to see a Defenders collection for material after the first title ended with issue 152.

Strange Tales 5-7
    Doctor Strange 3-4
    Solo Avengers 16, 18, 20
    Incredible Hulk 370-371
    Incredible Hulk Annual 18
    Namor Annual 2
    Silver Surfer Annual 5
    Doctor Strange Annual 2

Then the Defenders titles from 2001, 2005, 2008, and 2012

Astonishing Member

Next round of announcements have started.

Mighty Member

Nice job to ease us into the next round of announcements. The first one I was mildly surprised by (I thought it was still widely available, but I hadn't checked recently), but the second was incredibly obvious. Glad to see them all coming out soon!
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post

Next round of announcements have started.
    I get to save money this time but I'm still glad the announcements are starting back up.

Astonishing Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Coming in February 2024

SPIDER-MAN: BEN REILLY OMNIBUS VOL 2 (NEW PRINTING)

Collecting:

Sensational Spider-Man (1996) #4–11; Amazing Spider-Man (1963) #411–418; Spider-Man (1990) #68–75; Spectacular Spider-Man (1976) #234–241; Spider-Man Unlimited (1993) #12–14; Spider-Man: Redemption #1–4; Daredevil (1964) #354; Spider-Man Team-Up #4–5; Spider-Man: Revelations trade paperback (1997); Spider-Man: The Osborn Journal; 101 Ways To End the Clone Saga; Dead Man's Hand

Coming in March 2024

SPIDER-MAN: CLONE SAGA OMNIBUS VOLUME 2 (NEW PRINTING)

Collecting:

Amazing Spider-Man (1963) #402–406, Super Special; Spider-Man (1990) #59–63, Super Special; Spectacular Spider-Man (1976) #225–229, Super Special; Web of Spider-Man (1985) #126–129, Super Special; Venom Super Special; New Warriors (1990) #61–66; Spider-Man: The Jackal Files; Spider-Man: Maximum Clonage Alpha and Omega; Spider-Man Unlimited (1993) #10; Spider-Man Team-Up #1; Spider-Man: The Lost Years #1–3; Spider-Man: The Parker Years

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I've got both of these. Hope it helps for those who missed them the first time.
    Good material!

This is who Ben is, not Chasm...waiting for that debacle of an editorial decision to be reversed.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Not sure how much of that is in their plans. If I'm not mistaken, there are four Defenders Epic collections to go. The Six Fingered Hand, which was the first Defenders Epic Collection we got, is Vol. 06. We've already got vols 1, 7, 8, 9. I wonder how much they'll be able to cram into these four books.

Peace

Astonishing Member

Are the Epic Collections digitally recolored? Or just polished?