Page 1286 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 28678611861236127612821283128412851286
Results 19,276 to 19,282 of 19282
    Mighty Member

1 Reprint (from the this year's top 20 reprint poll) and 1 new Character themed omnibus coming out.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

^ ^ ^

For these posts/announcements, am I alone in not minding if others want to name the release in question in their post? I hate to sound lazy but I'd rather just read it here than watch Omar's entire video...

On the other hand, I completely understand if others consider that a spoiler, and respect not wanting the reveal ruined for them.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    ^ ^ ^

For these posts/announcements, am I alone in not minding if others want to name the release in question in their post? I hate to sound lazy but I'd rather just read it here than watch Omar's entire video...

On the other hand, I completely understand if others consider that a spoiler, and respect not wanting the reveal ruined for them.
    So, I post the omnibus title and contents after 24 hours.

Omar does the work here building his industry relations and getting the information. And he has requested that people give him a 24 hour "exclusive" and not post the information.

There's usually a reddit thread for his videos that post the title and contents, if you want the information right away without watching.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    ^ ^ ^
    I hate to sound lazy but I'd rather just read it here than watch Omar's entire video...
    I second that.

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    I second that.
    Thirded.

Post the vid and the contents, or at least the general title name or something.

Win win.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post

Omar does the work here building his industry relations and getting the information. And he has requested that people give him a 24 hour "exclusive" and not post the information.

There's usually a reddit thread for his videos that post the title and contents, if you want the information right away without watching.
    Ah, I see. Guess I haven't been paying enough attention, but good to know! In that case I can be a little more patient.

Thanks Rincewind, you are appreciated!
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post

I think that is a fair request from him especially as you can easily jump to content portion of the video.