Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
He did it on Rising Stars but came back much later. I seem to remember Midnight Nation but may be wrong on that the Twelve then came back much later Superman and Wonder Woman Thor never returned, I'm sure their were more I'm forgetting, but I still read his stuff. I just wait for it to finish first, and never assume he will really commit until it's all done. Then I trust him
You are correct.The publication of Rising Stars was a mess. A great run ruined because it was such a complex story you'd have to keep re-reading it. Midnight Nation was a mess as well but not as bad.

He stopped in the middle of Thor and then at some point took over Superman, which sucked, and Wonder Woman, which I never read, only to quit after he was heavily promoted and advertised so he could "retire." His retirement lasted until he started doing the Earth One books.

I won't read another JMS title until their complete. In fact I won't even acknowledge them. He's another creator who doesn't give a **** about putting a book out on time.

Quote Originally Posted by DrGregatron View Post
At your local dollar bin or recycling bin.
no kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
Daredevil has been placed. I resist the urge to get statues, but this is one I had to have.

My LCS has this my the checkout line. It's stunning.