Page 1181 of 1181 FirstFirst ... 18168110811131117111771178117911801181
Results 17,701 to 17,707 of 17707

The Incredible Hulk by Peter David Omnibus Vol. 4 (January 2022)
    The Incredible Hulk by Peter David Omnibus Vol. 1 (February 2022)
    The Incredible Hulk Omnibus Vol. 1 (March 2022)

Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post

One new omnibus and 2 reprints. I think this may affect some people's 10 most wanted lists.
    Oh, SNAP!
    Yes for that PD vol.4!! Hard to believe a year from now that will all be tidy. Plus a SA vol.1 reprint. So, I have it but it is a massive brick. I might entertain the reprint for space AND to prop up a SA vol.2

I also feel it is very likely that sometime in 2022 we will see an Immortal Hulk Omni. Would that be better as 2 smaller volumes? Or do they go the one big brick format like some of those Deadpools?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Oh, SNAP!
    Yes for that PD vol.4!! Hard to believe a year from now that will all be tidy. Plus a SA vol.1 reprint. So, I have it but it is a massive brick. I might entertain the reprint for space AND to prop up a SA vol.2

I also feel it is very likely that sometime in 2022 we will see an Immortal Hulk Omni. Would that be better as 2 smaller volumes? Or do they go the one big brick format like some of those Deadpools?
    Good God, I hope they break up Immortal into two volumes. The upcoming Deathstroke omni is gonna be a terrible reading experience for being just as huge.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    I'd decided to stick with Epic Collections for PAD's Hulk, but that reprint of vol. 1 is going to make it really hard not to grab the omni's... :-/
    I also want the Joe Casey short run that finished up the Hulk title. I've got the PAD run in Visionary and Epic format. I'll just close out the run with the last Epic collections.

Man, I miss some solid TPB news. We haven't had news of Epics or Complete collections in ages...

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    I also want the Joe Casey short run that finished up the Hulk title. I've got the PAD run in Visionary and Epic format. I'll just close out the run with the last Epic collections.
    Yeah, if not for the Epics, I doubt that Casey run would see print any time soon. For that matter, it still might be years before they get to it, but I have faith it'll happen.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    Man, I miss some solid TPB news. We haven't had news of Epics or Complete collections in ages...
    Would you want me to make up some news and try to force Marvel's hand into making the collections I say are coming? If so, Iron Man v12 and ASM v16 are coming in January!
    Blue text denotes sarcasm