Page 1328 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 32882812281278131813241325132613271328132913301331133213381378 ... LastLast
Results 19,906 to 19,920 of 20773
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    What does it mean when they list a book as being special order?
    It's not in stock on site so you'll have to wait for it to be acquired. In my experience (ordering 7-8 times a year), this wait can be anywhere from a week to two months
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    It looks like Avengers Annual #6 is included. It's under "Material From" since it does not include the Vision story from the issue.
    Ah, I missed that. Thank you.

Now it is 5 important issues for Wonder Man that should be included. How do we get Marvel to notice this?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Now it is 5 important issues for Wonder Man that should be included. How do we get Marvel to notice this?
    Your best bet is to contact Omar (probably through the NMC Facebook page), point out the missing issues and why they should probably be included, and (politely, obviously) ask if there’s any way he can bring it to Marvel’s attention. That’s how we got the proto-Defenders issues added into the Defenders omni after they were left out of the Masterworks.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lucky One View Post
    Your best bet is to contact Omar (probably through the NMC Facebook page), point out the missing issues and why they should probably be included, and (politely, obviously) ask if there’s any way he can bring it to Marvel’s attention. That’s how we got the proto-Defenders issues added into the Defenders omni after they were left out of the Masterworks.
    Unfortunately, I am not on Facebook.

For the Defenders 2 Omni, did you ask to include Incredible Hulk #206 & #207? Those feature the Defenders and fit in perfectly with the Defenders issues being shown, most specifically, right after issue #40 and right before issue #41. They really should be included as they have Red Guardina Tania Belinski and Valkyrie in her second (golden) costume. In Defenders #41, val's costume turns all silvery and by #42, she is back in her black costume.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Was there a delay on the Avengers by Hickman Omni?
    IST doesn't have it listed and CGN just says Out of Stock.
    PreviewsWorld(Diamond) has it listed for release this week (today).
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Sorry, Raffi! I seemed to have posted this in the midst of your many new book postings! I was not aware that you had not finished. Sorry again.

I wanted to repost my comment here in case there is any chance of getting these 6 additional books added to the Wonder Man Omnibus.
    No worries mate

Unfortunately, I am not on Facebook.

For the Defenders 2 Omni, did you ask to include Incredible Hulk #206 & #207? Those feature the Defenders and fit in perfectly with the Defenders issues being shown, most specifically, right after issue #40 and right before issue #41. They really should be included as they have Red Guardina Tania Belinski and Valkyrie in her second (golden) costume. In Defenders #41, val's costume turns all silvery and by #42, she is back in her black costume.
    If you click on Omar/Near Mint Condition's Details on YouTube and click More..... and then scroll down, there are contact details including an email address. Try sending him an email, that's what I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    No worries mate

If you click on Omar/Near Mint Condition's Details on YouTube and click More..... and then scroll down, there are contact details including an email address. Try sending him an email, that's what I did.
    Thanks.

Thank you so much! I will try that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Happenstance View Post
    A rarity of rarities — I need all three of these. Huzzah!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Was there a delay on the Avengers by Hickman Omni?
    IST doesn't have it listed and CGN just says Out of Stock.
    PreviewsWorld(Diamond) has it listed for release this week (today).
    IST was a bit late today but it's there.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Happenstance View Post
    The last one for me. Woot!

Incredible Member

Re: the Spider-Verse/Spider-Geddon omnibus... Wouldn't one need to read a bunch of stuff inbetween those events in order to understand 'Geddon?

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tv horror View Post
    At last the silver age getting some love, now I've to wait another 10 years for a volume 3 of the Hulk Iron-Man and Daredevil..
    Maybe by that time Marvel might also finally collect into Omnibus format, the Sub-Marners silver age adventures from Tales to Astonish and his 1968 series? I was hoping with Namor featuring so heavily in the 2nd Black Panther movie that Marvel would used the opportunity to finally bring out a omnibus featuring his silver age adventures but no such luck.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    Re: the Spider-Verse/Spider-Geddon omnibus... Wouldn't one need to read a bunch of stuff inbetween those events in order to understand 'Geddon?
    Yes and no. AFAIK, there's no Inheritors appearances in between the two books, but Ben Reilly and Otto both return from the dead between the two events and Secret Wars happens between them so Miles has changed universes (which doesn't really affect his character much). If you need to know how that all happened, read Clone Conspiracy in between, otherwise you can just jump from one to the next.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Ashcroft View Post
    Maybe by that time Marvel might also finally collect into Omnibus format, the Sub-Marners silver age adventures from Tales to Astonish and his 1968 series? I was hoping with Namor featuring so heavily in the 2nd Black Panther movie that Marvel would used the opportunity to finally bring out a omnibus featuring his silver age adventures but no such luck.
    This. All we got was the smaller reprint of MMW trade. They didn't even finish adding the 90s run they've already printed in the Byrne / Jae Lee omnibus to their Marvel Unlimited. SMH
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    Yes and no. AFAIK, there's no Inheritors appearances in between the two books, but Ben Reilly and Otto both return from the dead between the two events and Secret Wars happens between them so Miles has changed universes (which doesn't really affect his character much). If you need to know how that all happened, read Clone Conspiracy in between, otherwise you can just jump from one to the next.
    Got it, thanks!