Page 1008 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 8508908958998100410051006100710081009101010111012101810581108 ... LastLast
Results 15,106 to 15,120 of 20753
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Author View Post
    Amazing, will buy around 10 of them.

Just hoping the Venomnibus collects the Remender run, and not simply the Way one.
    Are they mixing authors in these venomninuses? I'm interested in the remender series

Astonishing Member

About the new reprints of Marvel Omnibusīs the following would be great to me,Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus Vol.3 and Avengers By Busiek and Perez Omnibus Volume 1.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guthwulf View Post
    Are they mixing authors in these venomninuses? I'm interested in the remender series
    I can answer myself. They are mixing authors.

In my case, I expected remender to get a venom by remender omnibus, but maybe they just go on with these venomnibus

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    About the new reprints of Marvel Omnibusīs the following would be great to me,Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus Vol.3 and Avengers By Busiek and Perez Omnibus Volume 1.
    I'm hoping for UXM vol 2.

Both Hickman's Avengers and the Slott/Allred Silver Surfer reprints would be great. They both went away pretty damn fast.

Also speaking of decent OOP omnis, I think Gillen's Loki Journey into Mystery is gone. I grabbed a copy off eBay for $70 yesterday.

Extraordinary Member

Thunderbolts omnibus! Finally!

Busiek's late '90s Marvel stuff was what got me into Marvel comics and led me down the long dark path of Marvel nerddom, so I'm excited to have Thunderbolts (IMO the best of his runs) alongside Untold Tales Of Spider-Man, Avengers and Iron Man.

I just hope this time they correct the mistake that was in every printing of the first Thunderbolts Classic TPB: there's one page in issue #4 which they forgot to letter. I actually thought it was supposed to be that way until I came across the original comic.

The first Busiek Avengers omnibus corrected a big mistake from the TPB (which had the same cover for two different issues) so hopefully they catch that this time around.

Edit: I guess it wouldn't be enough for an omnibus, but I hope we get a TPB with the Vision/Scarlet Witch stories including the ones that haven't been collected yet. If they don't release something like that to tie in with WandaVision then they'll probably never release it.
    Last edited by gurkle; 01-25-2020 at 09:49 PM.

Reprints of X-Men Claremont/Lee 1&2 coming

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Omnibus reprint list from the Masterworks Board:

* New Warriors vol 1
    * Uncanny X-Men vol 2
    * Uncanny X-Men vol 3
    * Infinity Gauntlet
    * X-men by Jim Lee & Chris Claremont vol 1
    * X-men by Jim Lee & Chris Claremont vol 2
    * Conan the Barbarian by Kurt Busiek

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Omnibus reprint list from the Masterworks Board:

* New Warriors vol 1
    * Uncanny X-Men vol 2
    * Uncanny X-Men vol 3
    * Infinity Gauntlet
    * X-men by Jim Lee & Chris Claremont vol 1
    * X-men by Jim Lee & Chris Claremont vol 2
    * Conan the Barbarian by Kurt Busiek
    New Warriors seems like an odd choice. I feel like that's still all over eBay for $40. I'm out on all these, unless I pull a total jerk move and flip my X-Men and Infinity Gauntlet for big dollars and rebuy them.

Last edited by JoeGuy; 02-16-2020 at 03:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    Reprints of X-Men Claremont/Lee 1&2 coming
    This actually sort of bums me out, as I guess that means I won't be getting X-Men Epic Collection vol. 18 and vol. 20 anytime soon...

Amazing Member

I’m glad to see all of those getting reprinted. All of them are good to great stories. I wish they would reprint the original X-men vol 1 omni. I’d love to see the Inferno omni reprinted too.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisko View Post
    I’m glad to see all of those getting reprinted. All of them are good to great stories. I wish they would reprint the original X-men vol 1 omni. I’d love to see the Inferno omni reprinted too.
    Volumes 1 & 2, please!

Incredible Member

The omnibus news are very exciting. Not interested in the reprints as I have them already (except New Warriors) but great for everyone who doesn't. I spent way too much on some of these books so it's good that Marvel kills the high secondary market prices

Of the new omnis, I'm interested in the following:

- Thanos: The Infinity Saga
    - War of Realms
    - Excalibur
    - Savage Sword of Conan - The Original Marvel Years Vol 4
    - Infinity Crusade
    - Conan the Barbarian - The Original Marvel Years Vol 5
    - X-Men Vol 4 (must-buy)

Astonishing Member

Cool that the X-men Omnibuses are having a reprint.
    I still have all of those X-men Omnibuses by Chris Clameront in my wish list,so it will be way more cheaper to buy them now being reprinted that to buy them with the prices they were before being OOP.
    The New Warriors Omnibus itīs a interesting collection that i will be buying eventually as well but i will be buying the Uncanny X-Men Omnibus Vol:1 and 2 and X-men by Chris Clameront and Jim Lee Vol.1 and 2 before buying the New Warriors Omnibus.