Page 1012 of 1063 FirstFirst ... 12512912962100210081009101010111012101310141015101610221062 ... LastLast
Results 15,166 to 15,180 of 15935
    Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    I've never been to the Masterworks board. Is there a listing of all released omnis that list their contents chronologically? I'm wondering if I get UXM v1-4, then while waiting for v5 in oh 2022 probably, i could grab other omnis like Mutant Massacre or Claremont/Lee v1-2 that can pick up the content baton from UXM v4?
    Does someone have a link to Krisis page? I used to have it but a computer crash took a lot from me.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Does someone have a link to Krisis page? I used to have it but a computer crash took a lot from me.
    http://crushingkrisis.com/crushing-c...l-comic-books/
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Quote Originally Posted by JCinOntario View Post
    Speculation on contents of Uncanny X-Men vol 4? Is the gap too big between V3 and Mutant Massacre or could there be a volume 5 that includes X-Factor 1-8, which I donít think is collected in Omni yet.
    The gap between Uncanny Vol. 3 & Mutant Massacre is indeed too large to fit into 1 volume...

Still uncollected in omnibus format are UXM #176-209, X-Factor #1-8, Longshot #1-6, Nightcrawler #1-4, Kitty Pryde & Wolverine #1-6, X-Men & Alpha Flight #1-2, plus some annuals and other miscellaneous issues.

So we are looking at 2 more omnibuses to fill the gap.

Quote Originally Posted by Nab432 View Post
    Does anyone have a guess on when the Mighty Thor Vol 1 Omnibus by Stan Lee will be reprinted? Thanks!
    As it was not listed in the upcoming re-prints for late 2020/early 2021...If they plan on re-printing it...I would guess around the time the next movie comes out in late 2021.

Per Near Mint Condition on YouTube, some Complete Collections and Epic Collections coming in the fourth quarter of 2020:

TOMB OF DRACULA COMPLETE COLLECTION VOL. 4
    THOR: THE ETERNALS SAGA COMPLETE COLLECTION
    IRON MAN BY MIKE GRELL COMPLETE COLLECTION
    MAN-THING BY STEVE GERBER COMPLETE COLLECTION VOL 3

CONAN THE MARVEL YEARS VOL 2 EPIC COLLECTION
    X-FORCE VOL 3 EPIC COLLECTION
    MASTER OF KUNG FU VOL 3 EPIC COLLECTION
    THE INCREDIBLE HULK VOL 5 EPIC COLLECTION
    THE INCREDIBLE HULK VOL 15 EPIC COLLECTION
    BLACK PANTHER VOL 3 EPIC COLLECTION
    X-FACTOR VOL 2 COMPLETE COLLECTION
    AVENGERS VOL 18 EPIC COLLECTION
    CAPTAIN AMERICA VOL 10 EPIC COLLECTION
    DOCTOR STRANGE VOL 4 EPIC COLLECTION
    X-MEN VOL 4 EPIC COLLECTION
    Last edited by JJ87; 01-29-2020 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    The gap between Uncanny Vol. 3 & Mutant Massacre is indeed too large to fit into 1 volume...

Still uncollected in omnibus format are UXM #176-209, X-Factor #1-8, Longshot #1-6, Nightcrawler #1-4, Kitty Pryde & Wolverine #1-6, X-Men & Alpha Flight #1-2, plus some annuals and other miscellaneous issues.

So we are looking at 2 more omnibuses to fill the gap.

As it was not listed in the upcoming re-prints for late 2020/early 2021...If they plan on re-printing it...I would guess around the time the next movie comes out in late 2021.
    The Kitty Pride and Wolverine is collected in the Wolverine Omnibus

Incredible Member

Seriously, no Spectacular Spider-man epics or omnis in 2020? It seems like we're well past due. . .
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Amazing Member

What is up with this? As far as I know the only epics are the dark horse Conanís and they are already up to number 5 announced ...

I'm excited for Captain America Epic collection vol. 10!
    It continues the J.M. DeMeatteis/Mike Zeck run of the book, started in vol 9, so vol 10 should start with Cap #267, and hopefully go up #289, which wraps up the Deathlok storyline and was Zeck's last issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    The Kitty Pride and Wolverine is collected in the Wolverine Omnibus
    Correct...I am expecting it to also be collected in Uncanny Volume 4...Just as Wolverine #1-4 is collected in both Uncanny Vol. 3 & The Wolverine Omni.

Quote Originally Posted by Phd. Strange View Post
    What is up with this? As far as I know the only epics are the dark horse Conan’s and they are already up to number 5 announced ...
    Is the follow-up for this one: https://www.amazon.com/Conan-Barbari...dp/1302925555/

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by fabiano View Post
    It should be. The video talks about how people contacted the Marvel Collections Editor to argue that the original Marvel Conan should be collected in Epic format instead of the “Complete Collection” format. Apparently they were successful and the first volume will be revised for Epic mapping.

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    Seriously, no Spectacular Spider-man epics or omnis in 2020? It seems like we're well past due. . .
    I feel the same way about Web of Spider-Man. I need me some Alex Saviuk Spidey!

Does anyone have a fair estimation of what Hulk vol. 15 will contain? If it's grey Hulk or the stuff leading right up to that run, I'm game.

Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    I'm guessing we will get a Spectacular Omni once the MMW line gets past vol.4

Epics who knows, maybe later years in the run that don't need remastering.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    I feel the same way about Web of Spider-Man. I need me some Alex Saviuk Spidey!

Does anyone have a fair estimation of what Hulk vol. 15 will contain? If it's grey Hulk or the stuff leading right up to that run, I'm game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I'm guessing we will get a Spectacular Omni once the MMW line gets past vol.4

Epics who knows, maybe later years in the run that don't need remastering.
    Jan and Feb ASM Epic Collections, then nothing for Spidey until 2021. Ugh. I don't know if Marvel is misunderstanding the market or there's just not as much Spidey love as I think there is, but that seems like a silly choice. If you want to keep ASM to twice a year, give us SSM or WoSM. Owl/Octopus War, Name of the Rose, Peter David's run, DeMatteis, etc! (Also, give us Tombstone v2 to finish up Conway's run).
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

All-New Member

They did release about 5-6 Spider-man themed Omni's in 2016 and 4-5 in 2017. I feel they are just making 2020 about getting the X-men out and then just letting that simmer for a bunch of years. Probably release more Spider-Mans in 2021. I also assume a Thor reprint will happen when Love and Thunder is released.

Kinda miffed they did not reprint the Eternals. Completely missed opportunity there.