Quote Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
    So, Aaron's Thor omnibus, or all the OHCs?
    The OHCs dont have the UnWorthy Thor Aaron mini which was a huge mistake. I wish I would have known they were going to make that blunder before getting the OHCs all those years ago.
    Im pretty sure I saw the omnis will collect it.
    Currently Reading:
    Milligan's Shade the Changing Man, Vertigo Hellblazer trades, Love and Rockets TPBs, Stray Bullets TPBs, Ellis' The Wildstorm

Any news on any Frank Miller Daredevil TPBs getting reprinted?
    Co-host of Get Valiant, a Valiant Comics podcast.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    I'd kind of bet they don't get reprinted soon - there are only 3 DD Epic collections they could print (6, 7, 17) that aren't part of the Miller/O'Neil era (8-11, although 8 might have a decent amount of non-Miller work in it - this is all guesswork on the mapping, but it's hard to see how else they could do it).
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    The recent and upcoming DD Masterworks may be up your alley. Hardcovers and a bit pricey but very nice and still available, I think.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

When do you guys think we will get the Immortal Hulk omni?
    And do you think it’ll collect the one-shots too?

FBD165CF-523C-4CD1-B460-DB21BA617CEF.jpg
    Hickman’s X-men Omni with the tiny font.
    DC,I need Bronze Age Batman,Green Lantern,and Flash collected.Please,and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by bob fett View Post
    Hickman’s X-men Omni with the tiny font.
    The Lament Configuration. What's your pleasure?

Quote Originally Posted by Destro777 View Post
    The OHCs dont have the UnWorthy Thor Aaron mini which was a huge mistake. I wish I would have known they were going to make that blunder before getting the OHCs all those years ago.
    Im pretty sure I saw the omnis will collect it.
    Nope, doesn't look like the Omni has it...

COLLECTING: Thor: God of Thunder (2012) 1-25, Thor (2014) 1-8, Thor Annual (2015) 1, Thors (2015) 1-4, Mighty Thor (2015) 1-12

Maybe it'll be in the 2nd volume. That one will be heavy with the War of the Realms stuff, which I also have the Omni of, so I may just skip the Aaron Omnis.

Quote Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
    Nope, doesn't look like the Omni has it...

COLLECTING: Thor: God of Thunder (2012) 1-25, Thor (2014) 1-8, Thor Annual (2015) 1, Thors (2015) 1-4, Mighty Thor (2015) 1-12

Maybe it'll be in the 2nd volume. That one will be heavy with the War of the Realms stuff, which I also have the Omni of, so I may just skip the Aaron Omnis.
    According to my reading notes, Unworthy Thor takes place right after Mighty Thor #18. So that would show up potentially in Omni Vol 2.
    In my case, I bought the thin TPBs of Unworthy Thor and War of the Realms since they arent in the OHCs.
    Currently Reading:
    Milligan's Shade the Changing Man, Vertigo Hellblazer trades, Love and Rockets TPBs, Stray Bullets TPBs, Ellis' The Wildstorm

Quote Originally Posted by ripclaw View Post
    Thanks. Got my fingers crossed that this is released with what you've specified.
    My thought would be if New republic omni vol 1 sells halfway decent, we'll get a vol 2. Marvel seems to be intent on taking all the previously released Epics and mashing them together into omnis now. Rise of Sith, Old Republic, and now Empire , New republic and Rebellion. I LOVE that New Republic vol 1 is essentially a Rogue Squadron omnibus - I love that stuff.

But vol 2? 100% no brainer material to put out in omnibus form. Dark Empire and Thrawn Trilogy, and Crimson Empire - these are the backbones of the Legacy universe - Even those who didn't buy vol 1 would most likely buy this one. And the Epics of the material sold out quick, meaning there's obviously a desire for the material. Call me excited!
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    When do you guys think we will get the Immortal Hulk omni?
    And do you think it’ll collect the one-shots too?
    Not till 2024 at the earliest and later half of that year would be my guess. They still have OHC to sell of Immortal Hulk.

They don't push out much Hulk material year in/out.
    My prediction, to keep us waiting as well, is that they will push Immortal Hulk and go with other long delayed possibilities.

Incredible Hulk Silver Age vol.2 Omni
    Incredible Hulk by Paul Jenkins Omni
    Red Hulk vol. 2 Omni
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Not till 2024 at the earliest and later half of that year would be my guess. They still have OHC to sell of Immortal Hulk.

They don't push out much Hulk material year in/out.
    My prediction, to keep us waiting as well, is that they will push Immortal Hulk and go with other long delayed possibilities.

Incredible Hulk Silver Age vol.2 Omni
    Incredible Hulk by Paul Jenkins Omni
    Red Hulk vol. 2 Omni
    Although not labeled as an omni, I'm pretty sure the Dogs of War OHC collects Jenkins' run it its entirety...?
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Amazing Member

Does anyone know the new date for the Doctor Doom: Book of Doom omnibus? Thought it was dropping this week but seems to have disappeared from Previews and everywhere else.

I read through the last couple pages here but couldn't find any relevant nuggets.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ignition View Post
    Does anyone know the new date for the Doctor Doom: Book of Doom omnibus? Thought it was dropping this week but seems to have disappeared from Previews and everywhere else.

I read through the last couple pages here but couldn't find any relevant nuggets.
    https://prhcomics.com/book/?isbn=9781302934200

PRH says June now
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

I didn't see this listed here: Marvel Book Previews September - December 2022