Astonishing Member

New omnibus in February just in time for a movie.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Daredevil by Frank Miller and Klaus Janson Omnibus (two covers)
    - collects Daredevil (1964) #158–161, 163–191; material from What If? #28

IINM, this will be the 4th Printing.
    I wish Marvel held off on this reprint until they could use the Masterworks scans. Those look so much better. Especially the reds in Daredevil’s costume. I think they only need one more MMW to finish up Frank Miller’s run.

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

Someone help me out here? What are all the Brubaker Cpt. America omnibus books? I have:

- Cap by Brubaker
    - Death of Cap
    - Return of the Winter Soldier
    - Cap Lives

Is there just one more? and is it available or are we waiting on a reprint? Thanks!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by j0nnyboy View Post
    Someone help me out here? What are all the Brubaker Cpt. America omnibus books? I have:

- Cap by Brubaker
    - Death of Cap
    - Return of the Winter Soldier
    - Cap Lives

Is there just one more? and is it available or are we waiting on a reprint? Thanks!
    1. Captain America by Brubaker
    2. Death of Captain America
    3. Captain America Lives
    4. Trial of Captain America
    5. Return of the Winter Soldier

Volumes 4 and 5 are out of print. They were #11 and #13 on the this year's most wanted reprint poll. Last year's poll had 19 out of 20 announced for reprints.

Fantastic Member

Hey out there. Is anyone else having problems logging onto CGN?? I’m getting nothing but server error messages since I placed a MASSIVE $400 order on Monday of this week. I don’t remember the email address. Help??

Quote Originally Posted by Jely4me View Post
    Hey out there. Is anyone else having problems logging onto CGN?? I’m getting nothing but server error messages since I placed a MASSIVE $400 order on Monday of this week. I don’t remember the email address. Help??
    No issues on my end logging into CGN.

Send an e-mail to contact@cheapgraphicnovels.com with your order number in the Subject field.

Hope that this helps!

Forgot to ask; did you at least receive an e-mail confirmation of your order?

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post

New omnibus in February just in time for a movie.
    Just not the one they wanted: https://www.marvel.com/articles/movi...ania-new-dates

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShooCat View Post
    It was just a few hours after I posted that the news on the release date switch hit.

The omnibus announced is: CAPTAIN MARVEL BY KELLY THOMPSON OMNIBUS VOL 1: Collecting: Captain Marvel (2019) 1-26, Captain Marvel: The end (2020) 1

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon23 View Post
    The first 16 issues are actually pretty terrible, although there's some nice Gene Colan artwork on the first four issues. Things pick up a little when Roy Thomas and Gil Kane take over. The highlight is really the Starlin run, which is available in other cheaper formats if you're only looking for the best of the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by etrumble View Post
    Completely agree with Babylon 23(the Captain Marvel early issues aren't anything special and don't improve significantly before Starlin).

But will still buy it as grand-parents had some of the originals in a basement cubby I would read and I have a soft spot for the issues(but they are amongst the worst(most simplistic perhaps?) of the Marvel publications of the time).
    I'm really deliberating over this one. I have the "best" issues in the Thanos Infinity Origin Omnibus but I would also like to have those first issues of the original (and cough true) Captain Marvel in a nice collected format. If it retails for $100, I'll probably bite.

Astonishing Member

Reprint coming in March.

Incredible Member

Reprint coming in March.
    Thoughts on this run? Do you guys think there will be a volume 2?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by ripclaw View Post
    Forgot to ask; did you at least receive an e-mail confirmation of your order?
    Yup. Still can’t connect to the server though. Perpetual error message. Just wanted to preorder some stuff for May. Will try IST I guess…

Yup. Still can’t connect to the server though. Perpetual error message. Just wanted to preorder some stuff for May. Will try IST I guess…
    That's weird! I've tried both a regular browser window as well as an Incognito window and it's worked both times. Are you able to try via a different ISP, e.g. through your mobile phone, bypassing your home network?

Astonishing Member

Reprint coming in March.
    GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY BY BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS OMNIBUS VOL 1: Collecting Avengers Assemble (2012) 1-8, Guardians of the Galaxy (2013) 0.1, 1-27, Guardians of the Galaxy Annual (2014) 1, Guardians of the Galaxy: Tomorrow's Avengers (2013) 1, All-New X-Men (2012) 22-24, Free Comic Book Days 2014 (Guardians of the Galaxy) 1, Guardians of Knowhere (2015) 1-4, Guardians Team-Up (2015 1-2.

There's about 20 issues left of the Bendis run on GotG. Don't know if that's enough for a second volume.