Page 1067 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 6756796710171057106310641065106610671068106910701071107711171167 ... LastLast
Results 15,991 to 16,005 of 20716
    Amazing Member

Man, they just got to to do a reprint, this book heve cover $100, if you want pay that for the book with errors, go ahead. Normal company will replaces that books with ones without errors. This not new thing there were other problems with this books in past not glued binding in several titles, and they do nothing.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xanar View Post
    Man, they just got to to do a reprint, this book heve cover $100, if you want pay that for the book with errors, go ahead. Normal company will replaces that books with ones without errors. This not new thing there were other problems with this books in past not glued binding in several titles, and they do nothing.
    Yes I want pay that. And you know we never really pay cover price.

Amazing Member

Yes I know that, but not every human was born in USA or live there/earns in $, and in my country my price for this book is 4x ("not cover price"), of course you can buy that books with errors or two, but if you will do that nothing will change, and they won't control the quality that because people like you will buy it anyway.
    The quality of this books is getting worse, they print more and more in Leo papers group - in my opinion this printing house is worse than books for R.R. Donnelley.
    Last edited by xanar; 07-31-2020 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    Big whoop about the mistakes. I've been waiting for this book for years. and if it has a couple errors, or has bad binding, I am not going to call for someone to be fired or some stupid **** like that. I was just curious if other books were like mine.

Some (newer) members here seem to think a shitty title with great binding is more desirable than a great title with a minor error in it or tight binding.
    It's about expecting a certain quality when you pay for a 100 dollar book. Doesn't matter whether you pay full price or not. The coverprice indicates 100 dollars and thus you should be allowed to expect quality. Your comparison makes absolutely no sense.
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

IST has the She-Hulk by Byrne omni again right now for those looking.

7 new Marvel omni's announced on Omar's NMC channel.
    He asked for people to watch the vid instead of c&p the list on the 1st day

So you can watch here for now... https://youtu.be/u7eIDmoEqBI

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post

Thanks!

Nothing that piques my interest too much (depending on complete contents and price, maybe one or two of them will make the cut).
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Spectacular Member

I'm interested in four of them, so really good for me

Amazing Member

To be honest nothing in the list of 7 he announced are of any interest to me. I was all eager hoping for something heavy like Fantastic Four vol 4, Spider man vol 5, or Silver Surfer vol 2.

Spectacular Member

Omar was raving about All New Wolverine. I don’t know much about it but I reckon will purchase that. Iron Man by Slott seemed interesting. What does everyone on here think about those two runs? Other than that I agree the reveal was a bit underwhelming but as he said that’s only for the first few months. I imagine the tail end of the year will have some heavy hitters including ASM Omni Vol 5.

I've heard the last one he listed (trying not spoil in case anyone wants to see his video first) is good and I believe has been very expensive to buy in TPB so I'll likely get that, and probably the big event omnibus he listed. All told, I was pretty underwhelmed. Oh well, guess that's more money I can save. Pretty curious about the reprints, I believe he's announcing those tomorrow

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Thx for that Joe. Interested in only two, possibly three.

Quote Originally Posted by Nab432 View Post
    Omar was raving about All New Wolverine. I don’t know much about it but I reckon will purchase that. Iron Man by Slott seemed interesting. What does everyone on here think about those two runs? Other than that I agree the reveal was a bit underwhelming but as he said that’s only for the first few months. I imagine the tail end of the year will have some heavy hitters including ASM Omni Vol 5.
    All New Wolverine is pretty good. I quite enjoyed that run. The introduction of a new character in Laura's life works really well and also some decent stories. Not so IMHO with Tony Stark Iron Man by Slott. Another over the top "tech- filled" run kind of similar to Slott's Spidey "Worldwide" run. Slott really should have got off the Spidey train after Superior, his earlier Spidey stuff was really good.

Btw, really looking forward to the reprints. Hoping for Immortal Iron Fist.

Spectacular Member

I hope the reprints include secret warriors and/or immortal iron fist

Apologies if this has been mentioned, but I just noticed that volume 2 of the Wolverine Epic Collection is OOP and going for like $70. Weren't the Epics supposed to be evergreen? Any chance it'll be back in print soon?
    Check out the X-Verse Monthly Podcast for monthly reviews of X-Men books!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Thx for that Joe. Interested in only two, possibly three.

All New Wolverine is pretty good. I quite enjoyed that run. The introduction of a new character in Laura's life works really well and also some decent stories. Not so IMHO with Tony Stark Iron Man by Slott. Another over the top "tech- filled" run kind of similar to Slott's Spidey "Worldwide" run. Slott really should have got off the Spidey train after Superior, his earlier Spidey stuff was really good.

Btw, really looking forward to the reprints. Hoping for Immortal Iron Fist.
    Thanks for the thoughts, Raffi. What do you think about Avengers the Gathering and Empyre? Will those two omnis be worth getting in your opinion?