Page 1050 of 1060 FirstFirst ... 5055095010001040104610471048104910501051105210531054 ... LastLast
Results 15,736 to 15,750 of 15888
  1. #15736
    Spectacular Member Seeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AR, USA
    Posts
    165

    Default

    My prediction is the current course China is set on will likely mean Marvel has to find printers elsewhere. There will at least be that change forthcoming.

  2. #15737
    Fantastic Member The Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    My prediction is the current course China is set on will likely mean Marvel has to find printers elsewhere. There will at least be that change forthcoming.
    Unfortunately, the two worst offenders, Quad and Leo, I believe are both North American based.

  3. #15738
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Leo Papers is China.

  4. #15739
    Incredible Member Dick Grayson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Yokohama, Japan
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j0nnyboy View Post
    Ok. Nevermind guys. Let's just cross our fingers and hope it gets better. Hopefully that works.
    Let me make my point easier for you, since you clearly missed it: rather than continue to buy shoddy books and have a single YouTuber tell Marvel “hey, fans don’t like cheap quality books, but not so much that they quit buying them”, I think Marvel would more likely listen if their bottom line was affected, which requires fans to stop buying poor product, not just complaining while handing over their money.

    If a book is crap, send it back and explain why, for example. Post videos warning people off while showing off a badly made book. Or get Omar himself to show that in a video. Anything that will affect sales. Otherwise, what incentive do they have to change? If you use words AND action you are more likely to see a result.
    Last edited by Dick Grayson; 05-31-2020 at 03:26 PM.

  5. #15740
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Exactly, this corporations are only interested in "sales bars" if sale of some product go down, than they maybe do something with that.

  6. #15741
    Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Grayson View Post
    Let me make my point easier for you, since you clearly missed it: rather than continue to buy shoddy books and have a single YouTuber tell Marvel “hey, fans don’t like cheap quality books, but not so much that they quit buying them”, I think Marvel would more likely listen if their bottom line was affected, which requires fans to stop buying poor product, not just complaining while handing over their money.

    If a book is crap, send it back and explain why, for example. Post videos warning people off while showing off a badly made book. Or get Omar himself to show that in a video. Anything that will affect sales. Otherwise, what incentive do they have to change? If you use words AND action you are more likely to see a result.
    No. Omar does it or we cross our fingers. No other option exists. Like maybe telling Marvel yourself if you don’t like it. Just whine here.

  7. #15742
    Mighty Member My Two Cents's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    I think Byrne’s She Hulk omnibus comes out this week on IST, probably will sell fast.
    Also more Whedon Astonishing X-Men omnibus copies.

  8. #15743
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    26

    Default

    So She Hulk Omnibus (John Byrne) went from June 2 release to TBD today, at least on cheapgraphicnovels.com It is also no longer listed in coming soon on IST. Amazon still shows June 9 but I don't want that cover anyway. Anyone know anything?

  9. #15744
    Mighty Member My Two Cents's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    IST has a up date list in a banner on the top
    In yellow lettering. It’s has books for the rest of
    The summer with projected release dates.
    Naturally many will not happen (She Hulk could be one)
    But I will check in tomorrow any way to see.
    Maybe they will have the first volume of the
    Super Friends Hc Available (I know, different company).

  10. #15745
    Moderator Balakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    5,852

    Default

    Some posted pictures of the She-hulk omnibus on the Omnibus collector's FB group, so it's available (maybe for LCS only for now?)
    Also it has a flat spine.

  11. #15746
    spit and hades! Andru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,367

    Default

    So it looks like the second complete collection of Incredible Hercules has been canceled

    I have not seen it re-solicited anywhere.

    EDIT: Looks like the same for X-Force Epic: Zero Tolerance which collected the "road trip era".

    Hopefully these are both re-solicited!
    Last edited by Andru; 06-02-2020 at 06:35 AM.

  12. #15747
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Photos of the upcoming Sensational She-Hulk by John Byrne Omnibus.
    I'm not in US and got this way earlier before the lockdown mess.
    Some places like IST and CGN are listing this for sale tomorrow so go bananas.

    101159490_3567764016574083_9121234166912909312_n.jpg

    83456211_3567764079907410_1807533812540768256_n.jpg

    102414265_3567764119907406_805643505752866816_n.jpg
    Last edited by mzqamarul; 06-02-2020 at 06:58 AM.

  13. #15748

  14. #15749

  15. #15750
    Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA USA
    Posts
    4,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mzqamarul View Post
    Photos of the upcoming Sensational She-Hulk by John Byrne Omnibus.
    I'm not in US and got this way earlier before the lockdown mess.
    Some places like IST and CGN are listing this for sale tomorrow so go bananas.

    101159490_3567764016574083_9121234166912909312_n.jpg

    83456211_3567764079907410_1807533812540768256_n.jpg

    102414265_3567764119907406_805643505752866816_n.jpg
    As much as I want this book, it's time to put my money where my mouth is and skip it - it's ludicrous that such a small volume is $125!
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009
    7,869

    The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •