Page 947 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 4478478979379439449459469479489499509519579971047 ... LastLast
Results 14,191 to 14,205 of 20730

The DM Romita variant for the Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus Vol 4 is now up at IST for order.

Based on past releases, this will probably go fast!

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    The DM Romita variant for the Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus Vol 4 is now up at IST for order.

I successfully placed an order for one, but it didn't get the typical 50% off most books get the first week. The Cho cover is at 50%, though.

Glad to see PAD getting an Omni I wonder if the success of Immortal Hulk is what lead them to finally do an omnibus. How many volumes are we thinking for the whole run it is a good sized run.

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 12:18 PM.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    Can I ask why Romita is the one people are picking? I'm going to get the Romita version too, I'm just wondering. Is it just the look?
    I really dislike the Cho cover. It just seems like a photoshop job to me. It's a shame that the Romita cover didn't get the 50% discount.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    I really dislike the Cho cover. It just seems like a photoshop job to me. It's a shame that the Romita cover didn't get the 50% discount.
    I was disappointed it was not 50% off it is the better cover, but I will save the 12 bucks. Generally seems that the DM covers are usually better.

Spectacular Member

And the DM cover is still up, I wonder if the higher price is making people choose the other cover so this stays in stock a little longer.

Yay for the new Bendis/Maleev DD Omnibuses!

I can't believe it took 11 years for a reprint. I recently picked up all of the individual hardcovers for a great price, but I'll probably eventually sell them and upgrade for the sewn binding (and just to match the rest of my Omni collection).

I'll definitely also be reading Annihilation to see if I want to invest in the Omni.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by T.D. View Post
    Yay for the new Bendis/Maleev DD Omnibuses!

I can't believe it took 11 years for a reprint. I recently picked up all of the individual hardcovers for a great price, but I'll probably eventually sell them and upgrade for the sewn binding (and just to match the rest of my Omni collection).

I'll definitely also be reading Annihilation to see if I want to invest in the Omni.
    You do. 10 char
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Can I ask why Romita is the one people are picking? I'm going to get the Romita version too, I'm just wondering. Is it just the look?
    The Cho variant is...not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    For sure! I believe they have done this in the past with similar variants that had a smaller print run.

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

I was going to pick up the Cho variant either way. I think it looks cool. If they would've taken off the little Green Goblin square part it'd look much better. The omnibus is packed with Romita art so I'll take another artist for the cover. To each their own.

I'm glad I preordered after seeing IST's price for the variant. With tax that sucker would be almost $80. Still worth it of course.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    I was disappointed it was not 50% off it is the better cover, but I will save the 12 bucks. Generally seems that the DM covers are usually better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avengers1986 View Post
    And the DM cover is still up, I wonder if the higher price is making people choose the other cover so this stays in stock a little longer.
    The Cho variant is...not good.

For sure! I believe they have done this in the past with similar variants that had a smaller print run.
    I bit the bullet, and ordered the DM cover. I at least had it at 44% discount as I had an order from the previous week.

I reckon IST know that the Spidey DM cover will be very popular and as a result gave the lesser discount. Yes, I remember they did the same with another Variant but I can't recall which one.

Quote Originally Posted by j0nnyboy View Post
    I was going to pick up the Cho variant either way. I think it looks cool. If they would've taken off the little Green Goblin square part it'd look much better. The omnibus is packed with Romita art so I'll take another artist for the cover. To each their own.
    I often don't mind the regular covers, in particular on the Spidey Omnis but this Cho cover irks me.

Nice! I am glad I held off on the epic's then.
    In fact this first omnibus does not overlap with any released Epic. It's almost the first 5 Hulk by PAD Visionaires.

Hulk by Peter David Omnibus Vol. 01:

Incredible Hulk #328, 331-368
    Web of Spider-Man #44
    Fantastic Four #320
    and material from Marvel Comics Presents #26-45

Amazing Member

He confirmed on his channel that Annihilation & Daredevil by Bendis 1 n' 2 are being reprinted.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtgpy959gzs
    This is amazing.