Page 1056 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 5655695610061046105210531054105510561057105810591060106611061156 ... LastLast
Results 15,826 to 15,840 of 20730

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    The Morbius Omnibus with both covers is on IST
    I passed on it because, frankly I don’t care for the
    Character and more to the fact there are many
    Books coming out over the next few months I
    Want far more and my time and space, does have
    some degree a limitations.
    I hear you. Even before the Pandemic, which is still valid just stretched out farther, but Marvel has/will be pushing out a TON of omnibuses this year. Like you, you cannot get everything, so you pick and choose.. ;-)
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Incredible Member

Any other TOW testimonials?

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    I'm a big advocate for TOW, have used them for like 10+ years. Great customer service, easy to preorder and pay off as time moves along.
    Like others have said, they don't offer 50% off, but then IST doesn't always anymore, either.

So for a $100 omni, where you can get it on release week at IST for $50 (if it doesn't sell out in 5 mins!!) TOW is typically $58. Is $8 more worth knowing you're going to get it because you preordered it? For me it is. Especially on DM covers that sell out instantly.

Free shipping at $100, vs. free shipping at $50 on IST, so you have to plan out your orders a little better.

Typically for already released stuff, they're identical prices to IST (Epics are $23.19, etc...) but sometimes TOW is cheaper than IST, on random stuff.
    I recently got the Timely omnis from TOW vs IST because they were like $8 less per book.

As far as packing, it's identical to IST. The custom-formed foam that gets pushed into the gray wrapper stuff, that is awesome, in strong diamond boxes.
    Again, with preordering capability, for me, this puts TOW above the rest. I've planned out the rest of 2020 (except for a small handful of books that aren't solicited for DEC yet) and have preorders of ~2 omnis lined up so I get free shipping. And no tax unless you live in Tennessee. Preorder them on the credit card, they don't bill until it ships. and then over time you can throw Paypal at those preorders and get them paid off in plenty of time before their release.

I love IST as well, but the whole "game" of nabbing omnis on release day at 2PM CST is growing tired, and I don't want to play that game anymore.

Hope this helps. reach out to me via personal message if you have more questions!
    After losing out on Silver Surfer, this is the route I will take going forward.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    After losing out on Silver Surfer, this is the route I will take going forward.
    Supposedly IST and others are getting more Silver Surfer stock in the future, per another board, so it's not "sold out" yet, so there's hope more Surfer omnis will show up soon.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate

Anyone have any information on what's being collected in the Moon Knight Omnibus? Haven't really found anything online, and I don't really feel like going back 50 pages to find out on this thread. Any info would be appreciated.

Supposedly IST and others are getting more Silver Surfer stock in the future, per another board, so it's not "sold out" yet, so there's hope more Surfer omnis will show up soon.
    That's good to know. I've waited years for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kane View Post
    Anyone have any information on what's being collected in the Moon Knight Omnibus? Haven't really found anything online, and I don't really feel like going back 50 pages to find out on this thread. Any info would be appreciated.
    Per Amazon:
    COLLECTING: WEREWOLF BY NIGHT (1972) 32-33; MARVEL SPOTLIGHT (1971) 28-29; DEFENDERS (1972) 47-50; PETER PARKER, THE SPECTACULAR SPIDERMAN (1976) 22-23; MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE (1974) 52; MOON KNIGHT (1980) 1-20; MARVEL TEAM-UP ANNUAL (1976) 4; AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) 220; material from HULK MAGAZINE (1978) 11-15, 17-18, 20; MARVEL PREVIEW (1975) 21

Quote Originally Posted by PrankT View Post
    That's good to know. I've waited years for it.
    Cheapgraphicnovels just got more in stock. it's $74.99 + shipping, so it's like ~$83 when it's all said and done. But I went ahead and ordered once since I missed it first round, and in case IST doesn't get any more, or it's a blip and they're gone scenario again.

Good news.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Cheapgraphicnovels just got more in stock. it's $74.99 + shipping, so it's like ~$83 when it's all said and done. But I went ahead and ordered once since I missed it first round, and in case IST doesn't get any more, or it's a blip and they're gone scenario again.
    That’s good news too

Appears to be sold out again

While ordering the Amazing Fantasy Omni reprint yesterday, I impulsively ordered the Morphius DM Variant Omnibus. It briefly appeared at #7 on the IST sales chart but appears sold out now.

Argh, missed it

IST has the Silver Surfer Omnibus back in stock now.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    IST has the Silver Surfer Omnibus back in stock now.
    As well as the Astonishing X-men DM cover...