Page 970 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 47087092096096696796896997097197297397498010201070 ... LastLast
Results 14,536 to 14,550 of 20730

Now THIS is something I‘m looking forward to, even if I have the old OHC:

Daredevil/Elektra: Love And War Gallery Edition
    By: Marvel Comics
    ISBN: 9781302923327
    Publisher: Marvel
    Imprint: Marvel
    On Sale: April 7, 2020
    Format: HARDCOVER BOOK
    Edition: N/A
    Price: $39.99 ($52.00 In Canada)
    Category: COMICS & GRAPHIC NOVELS
    Territories:
    Size: 9-1/4" X 13"
    Pages: 368
    Unit Weight: 0Carton Weight: 0Carton Qty: 16Country Of Origin: USASubstitute ISBN: EAN: 9781302923327
    Description: Writer Frank Miller and artist Bill Sienkiewicz are two visionary creators -and when their talents combine, the results are spectacular! In the acclaimed Daredevil graphic novel LOVE AND WAR, Miller and Sienkiewicz take a unique look at the bitter rivalry between the Man Without Fear and the Kingpin of Crime- as all that Wilson Fisk holds dear is placed in grave danger! And in ELEKTRA: ASSASSIN, Miller's deadly creation - the Hand's greatest warrior, the former love of Matt Murdock - returns for a stunning tale of good and evil, life and death, triumph and tragedy! Featuring Sienkiewicz's startling painted artwork on oversized pages, Daredevil and Elektra have never looked more incredible!

COLLECTING: MARVEL GRAPHIC NOVEL (1982): DAREDEVIL - LOVE AND WAR,ELEKTRA: ASSASSIN (1986) 1-8

What does that mean “material from Avengers”? Extra’s for the back
    Of the book like covers and pages?

Definitely getting that She Hulk omni!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    What does that mean “material from Avengers”? Extra’s for the back
    Of the book like covers and pages?
    Material from means the relevant pages/panels from the issue. Often times they will include some recap paragraphs if necessary for context since it is not the whole issue.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    SPIDER-MAN: MILES MORALES OMNIBUS
    Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS & JASON LATOUR
    Penciled by SARA PICHELLI, NICO LEON,
    SZYMON KUDRANSKI, OSCAR BAZALDUA
    & ROBBI RODRIGUEZ
    Cover by SARA PICHELLI
    ON SALE FEBRUARY 2020
    Welcome to the Marvel Universe, Miles Morales! Visionary writer Brian Michael Bendis completes his eighteen-year association with wall-crawlers by bringing the Ultimate Spider-Man to a brand-new life on a brand-new world — and not everything is how it was! Miles will have to find his feet quickly, though, when he goes up against one of the biggest bads in the Marvel Universe! Then, the villainous Black Cat plots to get her claws in this new Spidey — but will Miles find romance with the other-dimensional Spider-Gwen? And Spidey finds himself caught in the middle when Marvel’s heroes square off in a second Civil War! Plus: The secret history of Miles’ dad…Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.! And a familiar face returns — along with an all-new, all-deadly Sinister Six! Collecting SPIDER-MAN (2016) #1-21 and #234-240, and SPIDER-GWEN (2015B) #16-18.
    624 PGS./Rated T …$75.00
    It's quite disconcering that they haven't included Spider-Men II and the Generations: Peter Parker & Miles Morales one-shot. I hope this gets rectified before the official release.

It's also a little worrying we haven't seen a solicitation for a Spider-Man: Ben Reilly Vol. 2 Omnibus. I hope this materialises in the not too distant future.
    Last edited by Raffi Ol D'Arcy; 07-28-2019 at 11:56 PM.

It's also a little worrying we haven't seen a solicitation for a Spider-Man: Ben Reilly Vol. 2 Omnibus. I hope this materialises in the not too distant future.
    I share your worry. But it's Spidey - surely they'll release it eventually.

... Won't they?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Pass for me. I have the 2 trades along with the Women of Marvel Omni, so I have all the material already.

If it was a 2 volume set that collected the entire Sensational She-Hulk series +ancillary appearances, I would buy.
    The She Hulk by John Byrne Omnibus is another new Omnibus that i am looking forward to.
    I have read way back the She Hulk stories and the stories are great,the humour they have made those stories must read to me.
    And i did not have any of those stories collected anymore,so i will be getting this She Hulk Omnibus.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I'm all over the Sensational She-Hulk Omni. That was the title where I really took to the character after exposure to her in other books.
    A bit surprised at a Sensational Omni before a Savage She-Hulk Omni since the MMW are done. That seemed to me where we were on a She-Hulk omni, waiting on Savage of the Bronze Age.

A second Sub-Mariner Timely Omni, interesting. So it'll be a two volume set on Subby, is that right?

Conan Original Years volume 2, the DM cover is still available at IST. This is interesting to me.
    A-They made more of this cover for volume 2?
    B-The hype and interest on things Conan has cooled off?
    C-both A&B
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Mighty Member

At a guess (and it's totally a guess), I think they moved up the JMS v2 omni in favor of the Ben Reilly one (sequential omnis usually come out around a year or more after the previous volume; JMS's is coming out 10 months later). That is, the initial plan as of a year ago would have been BR v2 in early 2020, JMS v2 in the summer if sales warranted those volumes. Since JMS v1 sold so well, they flipped their order. Again, totally a guess, but I imagine we'll see Ben Reilly v2 this summer.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by ShooCat View Post
    I share your worry. But it's Spidey - surely they'll release it eventually.

... Won't they?
    Quote Originally Posted by bob/.schoonover View Post
    At a guess (and it's totally a guess), I think they moved up the JMS v2 omni in favor of the Ben Reilly one (sequential omnis usually come out around a year or more after the previous volume; JMS's is coming out 10 months later). That is, the initial plan as of a year ago would have been BR v2 in early 2020, JMS v2 in the summer if sales warranted those volumes. Since JMS v1 sold so well, they flipped their order. Again, totally a guess, but I imagine we'll see Ben Reilly v2 this summer.
    Let's hope so (you mean next summer right?). It is after all Spider-Man.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Pass for me. I have the 2 trades along with the Women of Marvel Omni, so I have all the material already.

If it was a 2 volume set that collected the entire Sensational She-Hulk series +ancillary appearances, I would buy.
    Yeah, I don't know why Marvel hasn't collected the rest of the series; the Gerber and Simonson issues were just as good as Byrne's, imho. The art was a bit inconsistent, but the stories hold up.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Mighty Member

Let's hope so (you mean next summer right?). It is after all Spider-Man.
    Yes, I meant summer 2020 for Ben Reilly v2. I've already fast forwarded to there for collections news because I'm a crazy person. While I can think of a number of plausible other SM omnis that *could* come out in the near future, I imagine Marvel will finish out JMS and Clone Saga/BR before starting something else that'll require multiple volumes (BND, Slott's run, Spec).
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Now THIS is something I‘m looking forward to, even if I have the old OHC:

Daredevil/Elektra: Love And War Gallery Edition
    By: Marvel Comics
    ISBN: 9781302923327
    Publisher: Marvel
    Imprint: Marvel
    On Sale: April 7, 2020
    Format: HARDCOVER BOOK
    Edition: N/A
    Price: $39.99 ($52.00 In Canada)
    Category: COMICS & GRAPHIC NOVELS
    Territories:
    Size: 9-1/4" X 13"
    Pages: 368
    Unit Weight: 0Carton Weight: 0Carton Qty: 16Country Of Origin: USASubstitute ISBN: EAN: 9781302923327
    Description: Writer Frank Miller and artist Bill Sienkiewicz are two visionary creators -and when their talents combine, the results are spectacular! In the acclaimed Daredevil graphic novel LOVE AND WAR, Miller and Sienkiewicz take a unique look at the bitter rivalry between the Man Without Fear and the Kingpin of Crime- as all that Wilson Fisk holds dear is placed in grave danger! And in ELEKTRA: ASSASSIN, Miller's deadly creation - the Hand's greatest warrior, the former love of Matt Murdock - returns for a stunning tale of good and evil, life and death, triumph and tragedy! Featuring Sienkiewicz's startling painted artwork on oversized pages, Daredevil and Elektra have never looked more incredible!

COLLECTING: MARVEL GRAPHIC NOVEL (1982): DAREDEVIL - LOVE AND WAR,ELEKTRA: ASSASSIN (1986) 1-8
    WOW, I'm gonna dive into this

All-New Member

She-Hulk vs Black Widow omnibus. which one you guys suggest better to buy for that month of April?