Page 552 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 524525025425485495505515525535545555565626026521052 ... LastLast
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 20773
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Not too long ago Jeph York was talking about being up late mapping an omnibus (I think) for later in the year. So, do we think it was the two Hulk books he was doing or something else? The Hulk stuff doesn't seem complicated although certainly nice to have.
    Jeph confirmed on the MMW Board that it was the World War Hulk Omnibus.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grahamgg View Post
    There was no way in hell I'd have picked this up for $125 cover price, but I got mine off amazon from some of the clearance marketplace sellers for under $30 and at that price, it's a steal to read some of these old issues!
    Same. I got it with a Black Friday (week) deal at I think Barnes & Noble and got it for $42. I thought their shipping will be suspect, it's not a book I can't live without so if it gets too damaged I'll send it back. I was surprised on all fronts, fun read AND Barnes&Noble got it to me with no damage.

Re: New Hulk Omnis
    I just hope both sell well enough to perhaps encourage the Marvel Collections Dept to give us a TIH vol.2(SA) edition.
    Felt they missed an opportunity with the Logan film to give us Wolverine vol.2. Maybe it'll happen yet.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

What's you guys' opinion on the New Muntants Epic? Should I grab it or continue to see if we can get an omnibus? I've been waiting for it to hit one of the newer collection lines(mainly omnibus format). Could we see a omnibus anytime aoon?

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by World1 View Post
    What's you guys' opinion on the New Muntants Epic? Should I grab it or continue to see if we can get an omnibus? I've been waiting for it to hit one of the newer collection lines(mainly omnibus format). Could we see a omnibus anytime aoon?
    The New Mutants movie is schedueleds for next year, so i would wait a while before picking it up.
    Cyclops was right

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    The New Mutants movie is schedueleds for next year, so i would wait a while before picking it up.
    Was thinking this

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Jeph confirmed on the MMW Board that it was the World War Hulk Omnibus.
    OK thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post

I just hope both sell well enough to perhaps encourage the Marvel Collections Dept to give us a TIH Felt they missed an opportunity with the Logan film to give us Wolverine vol.2. Maybe it'll happen yet.vol.2(SA) edition.
    I hope they sell well enough to give us a three or four volume set of the Peter David run

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    In a similar manner I didn't pick up the two new recently collected fat TPBs on Cloak & Dagger. If the show takes off I'm hoping those are collected into one oversized Omni.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    I hope they sell well enough to give us a three or four volume set of the Peter David run
    I would not turn those down of course!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post

I just hope both sell well enough to perhaps encourage the Marvel Collections Dept to give us a TIH vol.2(SA) edition.
    Felt they missed an opportunity with the Logan film to give us Wolverine vol.2. Maybe it'll happen yet.
    I am a big Hulk fan but I definitely won't buy the Planet Hulk Omnibus. Content wise it is a joke if you already own the OHC. Otherwise go for it!
    I haven't yet checked the content of WWH Omnibus but I think it has much more issues than the OHC.

I don't own the SA Hulk Omnibus and started 2 years ago to get the MMW Hulk, because I don't want to wait so long for a second Vol. of the omnibus
    Last edited by Jaepuck; 03-09-2017 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaepuck View Post
    I am a big Hulk fan but I definitely won't buy the Planet Hulk Omnibus. Content wise it is a joke if you already own the OHC. Otherwise go for it!
    I haven't yet checked the content of WWH Omnibus but I think it has much more issues than the OHC.

I don't own the SA Hulk Omnibus and started 2 years ago to get the MMW Hulk, because I don't want to wait so long for a second Vol. of the omnibus
    I feel the same way regarding the Planet Hulk Omnibus. At $100, it's way overpriced (as is the Spider-Man Tangled Web Omnibus - thought I'd get that in there ). If it was $75, I would probably pick it up even though I have the much better quality OHC.

The World War Hulk is a different kettle of fish. The Omnibus has 1000 pages more than the OHC which I don't have and I believe only had the main 5 issues. IMHO, the WWH Omnibus is much better value for money at $125 than the PH Omnibus at $100.

So I'm reading UXM vol.2 omni, and I can't believe how quickly John Byrne has left the title. Kind of a gut-punch to me, his art was such a step-up and I'm not look forward to going back to Cockrum really. At least I have the Alpha Flight omni, but I'm waiting to read it until I reach the same period in UXM.

Amazing Member

The World War Hulk is a different kettle of fish. The Omnibus has 1000 pages more than the OHC which I don't have and I believe only had the main 5 issues. IMHO, the WWH Omnibus is much better value for money at $125 than the PH Omnibus at $100.
    The tpb of WWH has only the issues of WWH 1-5.
    In the OHC there are some additional issues...

Hey Omnibus, I noticed that you updated the Omnibus list on the first page of our thread yesterday. Cheers!

Btw, you've put Dr Strange Omnibus Volume 1 under "Out of Print" and under "In Stock Everywhere". It of course should only be under the latter.

Also, "Uncanny X-Men Omnibus Volume 2" and "Spider Man Clone Saga Omnibus Volume 1" appear twice under "In Stock Everywhere".

"Master of Kung Fu Omnibus Volume 3" should read "Shang-Chi Master of Kung Fu Omnibus Volume 3" as per the previous 2 volumes.
    Thanks Raffi as I made the changes you listed above. Doctor Strange went out for a bit and then came back, not sure if a second printing or could have been partial shipment when first released.

Don't get to look at this at much as I used to.

Daredevil The Man Without Fear omnibus by Brubaker cover.

dd.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Omnibus View Post
    Thanks Raffi as I made the changes you listed above. Doctor Strange went out for a bit and then came back, not sure if a second printing or could have been partial shipment when first released.

Don't get to look at this at much as I used to.
    No worries mate The Dr Strange Omnibus got an express second printing I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by harrycuong View Post
    Daredevil The Man Without Fear omnibus by Brubaker cover.

dd.jpg
    Very nice. A wraparound cover with Daredevil on the back cover as he features on the left of this picture. Better than the cheap black cover. I still prefer the faux leather cover on the original printing which I have