Page 484 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 384434474480481482483484485486487488494534584984 ... LastLast
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 20773

Did the Amazing Spiderman vol 2 reprint make it to the UK at any point? Can't find it anywhere for a sensible pice?!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Noble View Post
    Did the Amazing Spiderman vol 2 reprint make it to the UK at any point? Can't find it anywhere for a sensible pice?!
    The omnibus? Yeah it did. I got mine from Speedyhen for around £45.

Edit: I'm not sure how much you're looking to spend, but Reed Comics have it in stock for £57.50

https://www.reedcomics.com/amazing-s...ibus-hardcover
    Last edited by FluffySheep; 12-01-2016 at 05:07 AM.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Noble View Post
    Welcome to post Brexit vote Britain. The £ crash has meant that no where can give us good deals anymore. Everything has gone up, up, up!
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Is there anyone else who bought anything from cgn black Friday sale and still waiting on your order? My order has been "pending" for 5 days now.

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    Is there anyone else who bought anything from cgn black Friday sale and still waiting on your order? My order has been "pending" for 5 days now.

Mine arrived at my house yesterday. Perhaps some of the items you got ended up being out of stock or something. Shoot them an email and see what's up
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Spectacular Member Master Destructo's Avatar

Mine hasn't arrived, but the tracking number shows that the package shipped (on the Saturday following Black Friday) and is in route. If your order is still showing as pending, maybe one or more of your books sold out and they had to order new stock from Diamond. The only other thing I can think of, make sure that the payment process was completed. I vaguely recall that happened to me two or three years ago: I thought I had paid, but due to some glitch, it hadn't gone through.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Not this year. Last year I had 5 books I ordered and my purchase was in pending for about 16-18 days. I asked around the two week mark and was told they were filling orders as fast as possible. Yet others had gotten their books, which led me to believe it was really a stock issue. They oversold but felt a "white lie" was better than just saying, "We sold more than we thought, waiting on a resupply".
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    Same - total pass on sales this year for me. It's so weird to have nothing left on my wishlist. I feel empty, yet my wallet feels full
    Yep, it's a cosmic imbalance that needs adjusting. A Claremont Romita omnibus would be a good start.

Odd. I checked and my payment went through since it did get charged to my card. And I only ordered 1 book, avengers time runs out ohc which is still in stock and available to order. In my experience cgn has been pretty good about what's in stock, usually if a book is oos they usually show a date when make copies are expected to arrive and you can't add it to your cart until they have more stock. But I could see this being different because of the sale. Plus the book was 60% off which is an amazing deal for a thick ohc. They probably made it so cheap since the announcement of the omni. My guess is they are just behind on orders, I've already emailed 3 -4 days ago without a reply yet, and if they don't reply today I wont hear anything until Sunday at earliest since their email rep is off on Friday and Saturday according to their site.

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

If anyone is curious, my 7 month quest to get a non-defective copy of Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 from IST is still ongoing. I return shipped it about a month ago, and still haven't received a fixed copy. For reference, I only live about 3-4 days drive away from their location.
    Cyclops was right

Wow. What is their reason for taking so long? I've thought making a few exchanges for some minor defects but never did.

Wow. What is their reason for taking so long? I've thought making a few exchanges for some minor defects but never did.
    Worst part is that it replacing my replacement copy. The first had major spine damage, the second skipped over the first 30 pages. It skipped right from the first page of the intro to the last page of Giant Size.

And it was a birthday present.
    Cyclops was right

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    Worst part is that it replacing my replacement copy. The first had major spine damage, the second skipped over the first 30 pages. It skipped right from the first page of the intro to the last page of Giant Size.

And it was a birthday present.
    That's bizarre. Were the first 30 pages not included in the biding (missing folio)? Or was it actually physically ripped from the book?

Quote Originally Posted by banky View Post
    That's bizarre. Were the first 30 pages not included in the biding (missing folio)? Or was it actually physically ripped from the book?
    They were just missing. I started reading the intro, flipped the page, and suddenly Krakoa was getting electrocuted. No damage, just some weird printing error.
    Cyclops was right

Spectacular Member

I've been looking at the X-men Inferno OHC, and its OOP and really expensive. Seeing that Marvel have released two TPB's, which have a higher overall page count than the OHC, does anyone know if the TPB's are a suitable replacement? Someone mentioned before when I asked that the reproductions were nicer on the OHC, but does anyone have any pics for comparison?