Page 1061 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 6156196110111051105710581059106010611062106310641065107111111161 ... LastLast
Results 15,901 to 15,915 of 20754
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nab432 View Post
    I got the SSOC and Miles Morales omnis. It was nice to get SSOC for $64.
    I had to get that DM variant cover, regular cover is absolutely terrible for the new SSOC Omni.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phd. Strange View Post
    I had to get that DM variant cover, regular cover is absolutely terrible for the new SSOC Omni.
    Absolutely. I’ve been getting the DM covers for every volume. I missed out on the first Volume
    DM. I went as far as to sell my copy and track down the DM cover because i preferred it quite a bit to the standard cover.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nab432 View Post
    Absolutely. I’ve been getting the DM covers for every volume. I missed out on the first Volume
    DM. I went as far as to sell my copy and track down the DM cover because i preferred it quite a bit to the standard cover.
    I actually liked the regular SSOC cover on number one. The second and third ones are really bad though so I got the DM covers all the way.

This will make some of you very happy I'm sure. The new printing of the Rick Remender Uncanny X-Force omnibus, which went out of stick very quickly after its release earlier this year, is now back in print, according to Diamond. So too is the first Deadpool Minibus, if anyone's interested.

If it's on the Previews website, then that usually means some stores and online retailers already have it in stock, or at least have copies ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    This will make some of you very happy I'm sure. The new printing of the Rick Remender Uncanny X-Force omnibus, which went out of stick very quickly after its release earlier this year, is now back in print, according to Diamond.
    How is the quality of this omni, those of you who has it?

Amazing Member

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    This will make some of you very happy I'm sure. The new printing of the Rick Remender Uncanny X-Force omnibus, which went out of stick very quickly after its release earlier this year, is now back in print, according to Diamond. So too is the first Deadpool Minibus, if anyone's interested.

If it's on the Previews website, then that usually means some stores and online retailers already have it in stock, or at least have copies ordered.
    Thanks for the heads up! Just ordered on CGN for $68. I don't think it's much worse than the original printing. There is a little bit of gutter loss but it's not that bad. Omar says the colors are more vibrant in the 2nd printing. And the color is cooler, IMO, on the hard cover itself.

It's hard to keep track with all these reprintings, but.. Have they done a reprint yet of Wolverine and the X-men omni? Or did they announce it was getting reprinted?

Amazing Member

You have Wolverine on Amazon (copy from Malaysia), there will be copy probably form other printing house in September.

Quote Originally Posted by xanar View Post
    You have Wolverine on Amazon (copy from Malaysia), there will be copy probably form other printing house in September.
    No, Wolverine & the X-Men by Jason Aaron Omnibus.

Is there any news on a reprint of this? Or has it already happened?

Amazing Member

Fact, sorry, didn't hear about reprint.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by j0nnyboy View Post
    No, Wolverine & the X-Men by Jason Aaron Omnibus.

Is there any news on a reprint of this? Or has it already happened?
    No, he was right I do see copies of the Wolverine Omnibus on Amazon and IST does not have them. They’ll be getting them 9/1 I believe. Wolverine and the X-Men there has been no news of a reprint to date though it is certainly on a lot of wishlists.

FYI Silver Surfer and Astonishing X-men omnis up on IST now.

Amazing Member

I’m looking at the Krushing Crisis x-men guide but can’t seem to find a list of collected editions for recent Hickman relaunch from House of X on. Any other resources out there?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JCinOntario View Post
    I’m looking at the Krushing Crisis x-men guide but can’t seem to find a list of collected editions for recent Hickman relaunch from House of X on. Any other resources out there?
    There are barely any out yet - it's the HOXPOX HC, then either Dawn of X 1-6 (which collect every title on a more or less monthly basis) or the individual titles. X-Men, New Mutants and a few others have a single volume out, while Excalibur, Marauders, etc. still haven't had their first volume come out.

It looks like the Dawn of X volumes will run through 11 (maybe 12?) before the fall crossover X of Swords.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    There are barely any out yet - it's the HOXPOX HC, then either Dawn of X 1-6 (which collect every title on a more or less monthly basis) or the individual titles. X-Men, New Mutants and a few others have a single volume out, while Excalibur, Marauders, etc. still haven't had their first volume come out.

It looks like the Dawn of X volumes will run through 11 (maybe 12?) before the fall crossover X of Swords.
    Thank you. I see the Marauders TPB on the IST site and was going to order it to push an order over $50 but wasn’t sure what else was out. I’m not a fan of collected editions with a single issue from multiple titles since it doesn’t feel like I’m getting a full story, so I’ve been staying away from the Dawn of X trades. Or do they all crossover? Feel like I’ve been out of the x-men universe for a while and was hoping to jump back in with Hickman.