Page 1081 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 8158198110311071107710781079108010811082108310841085109111311181 ... LastLast
Results 16,201 to 16,215 of 20754

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    Right? The ultimate collections are where I read the stories, didn’t finish all of them as I was borrowing them from a former coworker, but I really enjoyed what I did read of them and I would love to see a couple Omni’s on them. I mean I can understand why the Exiles may not be the first choice for an omnibus in terms of popularity.. but the stories were good!
    I love the Exiles. My big dream is to see them in the MCU. Would be a fun way to bring in some Fox X-Men characters.

The Exiles is actually a big part of what sucked me back into reading comics. Fantastic stories, great characters, great drama. I honestly don't understand why they aren't more popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Nab432 View Post
    I got that one as well. Surprisingly that was on there a while and the standard cover was gone.
    Standard cover is back up as of last night and is still there. It is Limit 1 per customer.

Incredible Member CrazyOldHermit's Avatar

Finally gave up on an ASM Vol 3 reprint and bought the Epic Collection. Expect the reprint fish any day now.
    Miller was right.

Spectacular Member

They reprinted vol 1 and vol 2 is being reprinted next year. I'm sure it's coming.

They really need to reprint Superior Spider-Man Complete Collection v2! They did the first one....

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Any early ideas on how the Black Widow along with the Cloak&Dagger Omnibus fared yesterday?
    I've heard some JMS ASM and Wolverine Omnis did as expected....gone from IST.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Any early ideas on how the Black Widow along with the Cloak&Dagger Omnibus fared yesterday?
    I've heard some JMS ASM and Wolverine Omnis did as expected....gone from IST.
    As of now, the Quesada cover for the JMS Spidey omni is still available from IST, though not the other two covers. Wolverine is out of stock. For Black Widow and Cloak & Dagger, the DM covers are both gone but the standard covers are still available. (I can attest that by Tuesday night, the C&D DM cover was already gone but the Black Widow DM variant was still available.)

Now, what that translates to in sales numbers, no idea.

Spectacular Member

They moved back the Conan 4 Omnibus again to 9/23 now from 9/9 on the IST release schedule...

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyOldHermit View Post
    Finally gave up on an ASM Vol 3 reprint and bought the Epic Collection. Expect the reprint fish any day now.
    Is it still a standard that the reprint is released with the retro cover? Because if you look for the Morbius DM variant, it's an even pricier fish.
    I missed this one when released and my Masterworks stick out like a sore thumb between volumes 2 and 4.
    I really expected it to be reprinted with the movie coming out, but lo and behold, there's a bunch of solo Morbius material that they preferred to release in collected format.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Well, I went ahead and pre-ordered the DM Variants of Uncanny X-Men Vol. 4 Omnibus, Avengers: Gathering Omnibus and Star Wars: Dr. Aphra Vol. 1 Omnibus. Here's hoping they all come through with no hiccups.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Well, I went ahead and pre-ordered the DM Variants of Uncanny X-Men Vol. 4 Omnibus, Avengers: Gathering Omnibus and Star Wars: Dr. Aphra Vol. 1 Omnibus. Here's hoping they all come through with no hiccups.
    Can I ask, where are you ordering them from? I'm tempted to get the Gathering DM variant, and the shipping from the US isn't as bad as I thought it might be. But I'd be interested to see what the experiences of other European customers are.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Can I ask, where are you ordering them from? I'm tempted to get the Gathering DM variant, and the shipping from the US isn't as bad as I thought it might be. But I'd be interested to see what the experiences of other European customers are.
    It's one of two Polish online comic retailers I use from time to time: multiversum.pl

https://multiversum.pl/p/1682/174676...rvel-tomy.html

Unfortunately, they don't ship outside of Poland anymore.

Incredible Member

Finally bit the bullet and picked up Busiek Avengers omni v1 for $250, Like New condition. Hooray (for disposable income)!!

Amazing Member

I preorder from them too, now they have very good prices but the contact with the customer is not very good
    The ship outside Poland ever ?

There is atomcomics, they have higher prices but they ship outside Poland, and they have very good contact with customer .

https://www.atomcomics.pl/pl/p/AVENG...-DM-VAR/155515

All-New Member

I really need to keep tabs on that changing release schedule. I was all set to get Absolute Carnage Omni today.