Page 570 of 980 FirstFirst ... 70470520560566567568569570571572573574580620670 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 14698
  1. #8536
    Amazing Member producte's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Hi,

    again, did my best to keep track of all the new stuff found in the Hachette catalog. In case anyone wants to see how Epics complete or overlap other series and books, here's this doc:

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1015254788

  2. #8537
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NZ_InFerno View Post
    Is there a list of Omnibus reprints anywhere?
    The "big" ones coming this year are Brubaker DD 1&2, Simonson Thor and Ennis Punisher. Also the SA FF are being clearanced right now if those were ones needing replacement.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

  3. #8538
    Newbie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NZ_InFerno View Post
    Is there a list of Omnibus reprints anywhere?
    You're already there ��

    If you take a look on the first page of this thread you will find a list of Marvel Omnibusses that are out of print, almost out of print and in stock, along with a list of omnibuses coming this year.
    The list is there twice (I don't know why), but the second one is the one that was most recently updated.
    There has been a solicitation since this update, and the contents of that, was posted in this thread on the bottom half of page 565

  4. #8539
    Spectacular Member Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Need some advice. Thinking about selling off my Bendis New Avengers Omnibus & just picking up the complete collections.

    I was not a huge fan of the omnibus, but liked having it since I have House of M, Secret Invasion, Civil War, etc.

    What is the rest of Bendis' run like? Worth making the switch from half the story to the full story? I was always kind of intrigued to find out what happens next, but at this point I doubt they will release a second omnibus.
    You have read the best of it. Disassembled and Breakout were my favorite parts.

  5. #8540
    Fantastic Member Thesanmich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NZ_InFerno View Post
    Is there a list of Omnibus reprints anywhere?
    I find this site pretty reliable for the most part. http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...ohc-collectors

  6. #8541
    Mighty Member Peter Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Anyone else see this fish? Doctor Strange Epic Collection: Afterlife. Vol #13 in the collection.

  7. #8542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post
    Anyone else see this fish? Doctor Strange Epic Collection: Afterlife. Vol #13 in the collection.
    Crazy seeing books labeled "Epic" when back in the mid 90's you couldn't pay people to read those Doctor Strange issues.

    Wonder if they were any good? I'll order once it's less than $10.

  8. #8543

    Default

    What's the consensus of the material in the Spider-Man by David Michelinie and Erik Larsen Omnibus?
    I have all the floppies already so I grabbed the Epic Collection for $13. This is something I don't need an Omnibus of.

    But definitely a fun period of ASM. Fun villains and Larsen art rocks.

  9. #8544
    Incredible Member Hi-Fi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    852

    Default

    Is X-Men: A Skinning of Souls collected in HC? There's a gap between Bishop's Crossing/ X-Cutioner's Song and Fatal Attractions HCs.

  10. #8545
    spit and hades! Andru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Is X-Men: A Skinning of Souls collected in HC? There's a gap between Bishop's Crossing/ X-Cutioner's Song and Fatal Attractions HCs.
    Nope, just paperback.

  11. #8546
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Is X-Men: A Skinning of Souls collected in HC? There's a gap between Bishop's Crossing/ X-Cutioner's Song and Fatal Attractions HCs.
    No, only TPB. (There's another gap between Fatal Attractions and Phalanx Covenant that's filled by another TPB, The Wedding of Cyclops and Phoenix.)

  12. #8547

    Default

    Wedding TPB needs a reprint, ASAP. Got all the floppies but missed this for my bookshelf.

  13. #8548
    Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA USA
    Posts
    3,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AstonishingXMan View Post
    Crazy seeing books labeled "Epic" when back in the mid 90's you couldn't pay people to read those Doctor Strange issues.

    Wonder if they were any good? I'll order once it's less than $10.
    That's actually a really good run collected here. You get Warren Ellis, JM DeMatteis, Mark Buckingham... don't let the 90s stereotype fool you.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009
    7,869

    The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  14. #8549
    Incredible Member NZ_InFerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    The "big" ones coming this year are Brubaker DD 1&2, Simonson Thor and Ennis Punisher. Also the SA FF are being clearanced right now if those were ones needing replacement.
    Man they're really printing some big ones. I don't need any of those but if that is Ennis Punisher Max I will be interested. I never did find a v4 OHC.

    Quote Originally Posted by HenrikLange View Post
    You're already there ��

    If you take a look on the first page of this thread you will find a list of Marvel Omnibusses that are out of print, almost out of print and in stock, along with a list of omnibuses coming this year.
    The list is there twice (I don't know why), but the second one is the one that was most recently updated.
    There has been a solicitation since this update, and the contents of that, was posted in this thread on the bottom half of page 565
    Hah, I had completely forgotten about Omnibus and his list, thanks. I pasted it into the OP so many times you would have thought I'd look there first.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thesanmich View Post
    I find this site pretty reliable for the most part. http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...ohc-collectors
    Thanks for that, super useful.


    Can anyone comment on the GoTG Omnibus by DnA? Build quality/paper etc, thinking I'll upgrade my HCs.

  15. #8550
    Incredible Member NZ_InFerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    853

    Default

    Also is it worth waiting for the Hickman Avengers Omnibus? Or buying the OHCs?

    What has the build quality of recent Omnibuses been like? Are the OHCs any good?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •