Page 1022 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 225229229721012101810191020102110221023102410251026103210721122 ... LastLast
Results 15,316 to 15,330 of 20754

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    It baffles me that Hickman's FF is out of print. The omni v1-2 should be kept in print. Or at the very least, Marvel should put out the complete collections; they just stopped at v2.

Hickman's SHIELD volumes would make for a great OHC.

And reprint Secret Warriors omni while they're at it, damn it.

With Hickman being a superstar and back at Marvel in a huge way, this should be a gimme.

I missed out on the Hickman FF omnibus collections, so I'll definitely go for them when they reprint.......And they'll come back for sure. Latest possible would be when a new FF film comes about with the MCU.

It baffles me that Hickman's FF is out of print. The omni v1-2 should be kept in print. Or at the very least, Marvel should put out the complete collections; they just stopped at v2.

And reprint Secret Warriors omni while they're at it, damn it.

With Hickman being a superstar and back at Marvel in a huge way, this should be a gimme.
    They haven't stopped the FF Complete Collections though:

Vol. 1 came out in August 2018
    Vol. 2 came out in August 2019

It's almost as if there were a pattern!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sandbagger77 View Post
    They haven't stopped the FF Complete Collections though:

Vol. 1 came out in August 2018
    Vol. 2 came out in August 2019

It's almost as if there were a pattern!
    Could be faster
    #entitlement

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsay Snow View Post
    I missed out on the Hickman FF omnibus collections, so I'll definitely go for them when they reprint.......And they'll come back for sure. Latest possible would be when a new FF film comes about with the MCU.
    So a couple years then..?

Spectacular Member

Anyone got a clue when IST will restock on Bendis' Daredevil?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crossfist View Post
    Anyone got a clue when IST will restock on Bendis' Daredevil?
    I would e-mail their customer service. Same situation happened to me with Vol 1. They told me it would be back in stock in a few weeks so I checked periodically. It came back eventually. After that, I wasn't gonna mess with Vol 2. Bought that as soon as it came out.

I agree with you on all things Hickman, but I would guess we won't see any omnibus reprints of FF or Avengers until the 'complete collection' trades are done, which might take awhile.

And SHIELD already had two slim OHCs. I agree, it would make sense to put all 12 issues into one larger OHC, but technically all 12 issues are already available in oversized format. I just bought them both fairly recently on ebay, both available for good aftermarket prices.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Spectacular Member

Is Cheapgraphicnovel's packaging as good as IST's?

No. My last order from CGN was packaged in plastic bags & newspaper...

Spectacular Member

Similar packaging to the above response. Also, last time I placed an order with them there were books missing. They replaced them but still lack of attention to detail. CGN is nowhere close to IST in terms of quality of packaging or price for that matter.

Amazing Member

I can't speak to IST's packaging, but I have ordered quite a few books from CGN and I have never had a problem.

Yea, CGN always sends me books in newspaper and plastic bags, but the books are never damaged. I just ordered Daredevil Bendis Omnibus Vol. 2 from them because I'm worried that Instocktrades won't get more in stock. Vol. 1 is gone now again too from Instocktrades. I always prefer Instocktrades, but when I've had to use CGN for any reason, they've been very good.
    Last edited by kp404; 02-26-2020 at 02:14 PM.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nab432 View Post
    CGN is nowhere close to IST in terms of quality of packaging or price for that matter.
    Their prices aren't as good, but there is nothing wrong with their packaging, and they have really good customer service. I once ordered a book from them, and 6 months later finally took it out of the shrink wrap to find some of the pages were not cut (still connected at the top.) They refunded my money despite it being half a year since I had gotten it.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    Their prices aren't as good, but there is nothing wrong with their packaging, and they have really good customer service. I once ordered a book from them, and 6 months later finally took it out of the shrink wrap to find some of the pages were not cut (still connected at the top.) They refunded my money despite it being half a year since I had gotten it.
    I will amend what I said slightly. Yes, the customer service was good and resolved the issue I had with my order to my satisfaction. All I can say is I have ordered from IST a lot and never did I have missing items. I have ordered from CGN twice and I had missing items. As to packaging, yes there was no damage and it's good packaging but again you're up against IST which has exemplary packaging. So, its going to be hard for CGN in a direct comparison. If we were only talking about CGN, I could recommend it but when its a choice between the two, it's always going to be IST. The only instance in which I would order from CGN is when they have their clearance sales where stuff can be up to 80% off which is when I placed my orders.

Spectacular Member

Newspaper and plastic bags? ehhhhhhh

Kinda just want till IST gets the books back in stock, but also kinda don't wanna wait...

Where's the next best place to buy after IST?
    Last edited by Crossfist; 02-28-2020 at 04:26 AM.