Both covers for Wolverine Omnibus Volume 1 are at CGN. This was one of the omnis I wasn’t able to get last year that finally showed back up in the direct market. I know it’s been at Amazon for a while but, I didn’t want to pay the price they were asking. Hopefully, anyone else who wanted a copy can get one.

All-New Member

Excited about Thor. Kinda meh on the newer stuff. How often does Dark Age era get reprinted. I missed out on the Clone Saga and Ben Reilly volume 1. Also trying to get all the Spider-man Omni's. Roger Stern will probably be my next buy alongside What If

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by actionjackson2099 View Post
    Both covers for Wolverine Omnibus Volume 1 are at CGN. This was one of the omnis I wasn’t able to get last year that finally showed back up in the direct market. I know it’s been at Amazon for a while but, I didn’t want to pay the price they were asking. Hopefully, anyone else who wanted a copy can get one.
    Wasn't there some kind of printing error in the reprint? If so, do we know if that was corrected?

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tv horror View Post
    How do you pre-order these volumes I usually buy from Amazon UK and the one I need is The Mighty Thor. Thanks for any replies.
    It’s basically the same procedure as if you are buying a in-stock item. Search that the product is on the site first. Pre-order items normally appear months before the release date though I would think it’s probably a bit early for the Thor Omnibus since it won’t be released until near the end of the year. Once it appears on the site, check all the details and then just add it to you cart and checkout as you normally do. You should get emails updates if anything changes before the release date and you won’t get charged until then but that’s basically it. You just wait and hope that it won’t be delayed or cancelled.
    Last edited by Ken Ashcroft; 04-05-2021 at 04:57 AM.

Thank you Ken, I wasn't sure if that was the case.
    Hail Hydra!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by kodave View Post
    Wasn't there some kind of printing error in the reprint? If so, do we know if that was corrected?
    I don’t think there was a printing error. The first batch of the second printing of the Wolverine Omnibus had a square spine. Like the Black Widow Omnibus. As far as I know everything that has arrived after that is the usual rounded spine. I order mine from Amazon a couple months ago and received a rounded spine.

Just a heads up for everyone but looks like the Spiderman by Roger Stern and Thunderbolts omnibus have both been pushed back until 4/21/21.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Just a heads up for everyone but looks like the Spiderman by Roger Stern and Thunderbolts omnibus have both been pushed back until 4/21/21.
    Where do you see that? CGN still has them all for next week and they are (usually) accurate and change quickly on delay.

Quote Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
    Since it was sold out everywhere that offered a decent discount, I went ahead and got the Aphra omni from amazon at a measly 10% discount. At least it was free shipping - now we see if it'll get damaged due to their horrible packaging. Though lately, because amazon deliveries have been so quick/local, the boxes arrive clean and seemingly untouched, so even a poorly packaged book shouldn't get damaged.
    So, of course, the day after I get the Aphra Omni from amazon, Organic has it for $30 less. At least I got free shipping from amazon and it arrived in mint-condition, but still, that kinda chaps my hide.

Quote Originally Posted by lodebone View Post
    Where do you see that? CGN still has them all for next week and they are (usually) accurate and change quickly on delay.
    Extended forecast confirms both books release 04.21...really 04.20 on IST, CGN, etc.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by tv horror View Post
    Thank you Ken, I wasn't sure if that was the case.
    Lately some books are taking forever to appear. Some books were announced months ago and the still don't appear on Amazon, like Daredevil by Soule

Quote Originally Posted by Guthwulf View Post
    Lately some books are taking forever to appear. Some books were announced months ago and the still don't appear on Amazon, like Daredevil by Soule
    They are FINALLY all up on Amazon now!

Spectacular Member

How long has Uncanny X-Men vol 2 been OOP?

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsay Snow View Post
    Finally, the Hickman FF omnibus volumes shall be reprinted......Hopefully with some cool DM variant covers to make it even more worthwhile.

Those were made back before I really got into omnibus collecting, so I missed out on the original printings.
    Did they say the contents? Or would they be roughly the same as the original omni?

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    Did they say the contents? Or would they be roughly the same as the original omni?
    They are exactly the same as the original Omnibus:
    Dark Reign: Fantastic Four (2009) #1–5; Dark Reign: The Cabal (2009) #1; Fantastic Four (1998) #570–588; FF (2011) #1–5.