Page 876 of 876 FirstFirst ... 376776826866872873874875876
Results 13,126 to 13,138 of 13138

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    I don't have my Magic-8 ball in front of me, but I would say after Avengers breaking the "4th volume barrier", that this is a 100%, guaranteed LOCK. It's just WHEN, not IF.
    They have so much done via MMWs they could crank out several more omnis if they liked.

*this is where other titles can run into trouble - Like Uncanny can't release omnibus 4 until they get through a couple more MMWs, so that's a few years away, although I would say that title's a lock for a 4th omni as well.

Back to main question, with so much of Spidey MMW'd and so much of it OOP for a long time, they could easily continue on from Goblin's Last Stand and not have to worry about stealing volume from other in-print titles. So ideally there'll be something else earlier coming soon on the horizon.
    Thanks for the insight! With the next Spider-Man movie releasing next year, hopefully we will see the 4th omni solicited sooner rather than later.

Incredible Member

Wow, looks like Hickman's Avengers omnibus went the way of Remender Uncanny X-Force. Looks like it sold out and shot up in price quite quickly.

Hell, if anyone wants to buy mine, I'm in the bay area, and will gladly sell it to you if you want to pick it up. Here's hoping both it and X-Force get a reprint though.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Thanks for the insight! With the next Spider-Man movie releasing next year, hopefully we will see the 4th omni solicited sooner rather than later.
    Lets be greedy........
    I want Amazing Spider-Man omnibus vol.4
    and Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man Omnibus vol.1
    and than a few more before things get hairy with crossovers and
    Web Of Spider-Man dropped in later.

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    Lets be greedy........
    Yes, Spidey is like X-Men, where you go so far and then it's gets pretty bonkers with non-stop crossovers and arcs spanning several titles, etc... But that's still a few years off.

Slightly off-topic, I wonder the following for Captain America:

They could release Omnibus 3 now, and that would take it up to the Kirby omnibus material. Perfect / clean break.
    But, once they get the next MMW or two done, will they release the newly minted MMWs as "omnibus 4", thereby replacing the old "kirby Cap" omnibus? My gut says yes, for several reasons, including volume regularity, but mostly due to newly (or soon to be) restored files. So for those who already have the Kirby Cap omni, it will be up to them to "upgrade" and flip the old omni, keep both, etc... But who knows, Marvel might not reissue a new version at all. First we need vol 3, I suppose...
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Incredible Member

Lets be greedy........
    Now that they started PPtSSM as a Masterwork I wouldn't hold my breath for an omni anytime soon. Count me in for ASM 4 though!!
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    Yes, Spidey is like X-Men, where you go so far and then it's gets pretty bonkers with non-stop crossovers and arcs spanning several titles, etc... But that's still a few years off.

Slightly off-topic, I wonder the following for Captain America:

They could release Omnibus 3 now, and that would take it up to the Kirby omnibus material. Perfect / clean break.
    But, once they get the next MMW or two done, will they release the newly minted MMWs as "omnibus 4", thereby replacing the old "kirby Cap" omnibus? My gut says yes, for several reasons, including volume regularity, but mostly due to newly (or soon to be) restored files. So for those who already have the Kirby Cap omni, it will be up to them to "upgrade" and flip the old omni, keep both, etc... But who knows, Marvel might not reissue a new version at all. First we need vol 3, I suppose...
    I would love to see some side by sides of the Kirby Masterwork against the Omni to compare how much of an "upgrade" it is to my eyes.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Lets be greedy........
    Greed is good.

Spectacular Member

Saw a copy of the ASM: Red Goblin OHC at my LCS over the weekend. This one wraps up Slott's run on the title. I was disappointed to see it has a glued binding like the event OHCs, rather than sewn like the normal ASM hardcovers...

Sentinel of Liberty WinterSoldier76's Avatar

Lets be greedy........
    If being greedy is wrong I don’t wanna be right #thwipp

Amazing Member Orf with his head's Avatar

Hi

One for UK collectors? Is there any distribution problems with the Wedding of Cyclops and Phoenix hardcover?

I can’t seem to see it for a decent price anywhere and a few of the usual dealers don’t have any in stock?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Orf with his head View Post
    Hi

One for UK collectors? Is there any distribution problems with the Wedding of Cyclops and Phoenix hardcover?

I can’t seem to see it for a decent price anywhere and a few of the usual dealers don’t have any in stock?
    I doubt it's a distribution problem. As a large X-OHC, it's probably just sold out quickly - mine came through prompt off my pre-order.
    It's not a title I would expect to sit in stock and end up in the bargain bin.
    Happy to be corrected if anyone thinks it shouldn't have sold out that quickly.

Astonishing Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    I would love to see some side by sides of the Kirby Masterwork against the Omni to compare how much of an "upgrade" it is to my eyes.
    Yes, this would be great. I have the Kirby Cap Omnibus although I haven't cracked it open yet which I need to do at some point to check the quality. At some point in the future I plan on doing a Cap readathon (probably when I retire) starting with the GA Cap Omnibus. I do hope we see a SA Cap Vol. 3 Omnibus that goes up to the Kirby Omnibus as well as a GA Cap Vol. 2 Omnibus. I doubt we'll get the latter unless we get a Cap movie reboot.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan P91 View Post
    Saw a copy of the ASM: Red Goblin OHC at my LCS over the weekend. This one wraps up Slott's run on the title. I was disappointed to see it has a glued binding like the event OHCs, rather than sewn like the normal ASM hardcovers...
    Did they ever announce the OHC that would bridge this and the Worldwide HC's?