Quote Originally Posted by smc123 View Post
Hey guys and girls, I haven't been on the board in forever and wanted to get some input. I've been caring for a sick family member and things took a turn for the worse and will have to be moving out of the home I live in within the next few months and probably move into an apartment. The problem is I now have financial problems and around half of my Omni/OHC collection will not be making the trip with me due to both room and the actual problem of moving the heavy books. I was thinking about putting them up on ebay but I know back in the day people posted on this thread and listed what they had and worked out selling them to other members on the board through private messages. Is that still and ok thing to do? It would be about a dozen Omni's and around 20 OHC's that are pretty much all OOP and I wouldn't be looking to rip anyone off (they definitely would be priced well below Amazon marketplace prices). Just looking for any input otherwise I'll just throw them up on ebay but I would rather sell them to any of you guys who would want them and not pay through the nose.
There's also comicswap on Reddit and a couple Facebook groups thst are relatively popular where you can easily sell directly via PayPal or whatever without the Ebay fees