All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by aka_chris View Post
    So is there a reason why ASM Omni Vol 3 & 5 are releasing in September but Vol 4 is just nowhere to be found? Vol 2 was reprinted in January and I figure they would reprint them in order but I guess not
    They are reprinted in order. ASM 1 was reprinted last year, ASM 2 was reprinted in January and ASM 3 will be reprinted in September. ASM 5 is a new omni not a reprint. ASM 4 will probably be reprinted in (early) 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Does anyone know if there's been a Spider-Man Complete Collection solicition to collect the remaining issues after Gauntlet volume 2? For One Moment in Time/Origin of the Species, I think?
    I'd really love a reprint of The Gauntlet vol. 1 while we're at it...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    It could be a few years yet as the Masterworks have just hit this run, so I don’t see them reprinting it before that format finishes the run and all the restored files are ready. The previous formats had a recoloring done and many find it off putting, so if that is a concern for you waiting it out would be beneficial to get the benefits of having the Masterwork treatment. You could also start picking up the Masterworks now...
    That's exactly what I did, based on your comment. I didnt know the MMW edition of Frank Miller's work was so close. I actually prefer this format to omnibus, for it's smaller page count. Awesome suggestion.

And thanks to everyone for the feedback. This place is always helpful to me.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Dark View Post
    They are reprinted in order. ASM 1 was reprinted last year, ASM 2 was reprinted in January and ASM 3 will be reprinted in September. ASM 5 is a new omni not a reprint. ASM 4 will probably be reprinted in (early) 2022.
    Ahhh okay gotcha, I thought ASM 5 was released already but it makes sense if it's a new release. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Johnatellodi View Post
    I'm hoping they eventually get around to collecting the Warren Ellis Thunderbolts in omnibus format.

Also, what do I have to do to get a Spider-Man 2099 omnibus? Is there somewhere to vote? I did the reprint vote.
    Excited for the new X-men book... But where's Hickman? �� I'm eager for the larger XMen trade to be released so I can get to X of Swords

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    I'd really love a reprint of The Gauntlet vol. 1 while we're at it...
    WHich also begs the question why no Spidey by Slott omnis? Slott is still a pretty big creator at Marvel. I realize his entire run (I think) was put out in OHCs at one time, but I would think there would be a market for it. Especially Superior Sider-Man, which is still held in high regard, and those OHCs are crazy expensive.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    WHich also begs the question why no Spidey by Slott omnis? Slott is still a pretty big creator at Marvel. I realize his entire run (I think) was put out in OHCs at one time, but I would think there would be a market for it. Especially Superior Sider-Man, which is still held in high regard, and those OHCs are crazy expensive.
    That's probably, what, 5-6* omnis? I could see them wanting to clear out some other Spider-man omnis out of the queue before starting that undertaking.

*Two for Big Time, one for Superior, one for Spider-verse and v3, then one or two more for for v4 (with RYV either in with Spider-verse or Worldwide)
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

EXCALIBUR OMNIBUS VOL. 2
    Written by ALAN DAVIS, SCOTT LOBDELL, MICHAEL HIGGINS, SIMON FURMAN & MORE
    Penciled by ALAN DAVIS, DAVE ROSS, MARK BADGER, DAVE HOOVER, DOUG BRAITHWAITE, WILL SIMPSON, JAMES FRY, JOE MADUREIRA, SCOTT KOLINS, TOM MORGAN, BRYAN HITCH & MORE
    Covers by ALAN DAVIS & JOE MADUREIRA
    Continuing the offbeat adventures of the strangest X-team of all! Legendary creator Alan Davis returns to steer Excalibur to new heights of greatness — and oddness! But the sinister Technet aren’t far behind him! As the Captain Britain Corps puts Brian Braddock on trial, the rest of the team must face the fearsome threat of the Anti-Phoenix — but who has been pulling Excalibur’s strings since the very beginning? Rachel Summers takes a journey of discovery, the team expands with strange new members, faces from Captain Britain’s past resurface when the Warpies and the RCX return and Excalibur takes a trip to the Days of Future Past! Collecting EXCALIBUR (1988) #35-67; EXCALIBUR: WEIRD WAR III, THE POSSESSION, AIR APPARENT and XX CROSSING; SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #26 and material from MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS (1988) #75 and #110.
    1080 PGS./Rated T+ …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93228-2
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8

CAPTAIN BRITAIN OMNIBUS
    Written by CHRIS CLAREMONT, GARY FRIEDRICH, LARRY LIEBER, JIM LAWRENCE, STEVE PARKHOUSE, DAVE THORPE, JAMIE DELANO & MORE
    Penciled by HERB TRIMPE, JOHN BUSCEMA, RON WILSON, JOHN BYRNE, PAUL NEARY, STEVE PARKHOUSE, ALAN DAVIS & MORE
    Covers by ALAN DAVIS & RON WILSON
    Follow the United Kingdom’s greatest champion from the streets of London to the mystic realm of Otherworld! Brian Braddock, hand-picked for greatness by the sorcerer Merlyn, has made the fateful choice between the sword of might and the amulet of right — and become a hero! Now, thrill to a complete collection of Captain Britain’s iconic UK adventures — from questing alongside the Black Knight to battling Jim Jaspers and the Fury to prevent Earth from becoming a crooked world! But when Brian suffers a crisis of faith, will his sister Betsy inherit the mantle? Featuring the Special Executive, the Warpies, the Captain Britain Corps, Meggan and more! Collecting the Captain Britain and related stories from CAPTAIN BRITAIN (1976) #1-39, SUPER SPIDER-MAN & CAPTAIN BRITAIN #231-247, HULK COMIC #1 and #3-46, INCREDIBLE HULK WEEKLY #47-55 and #57-63, MARVEL SUPER-HEROES (1972) #377-388,
    DAREDEVILS #1-11, MIGHTY WORLD OF MARVEL (1983) #7-16, CAPTAIN BRITAIN (1985) #1-14 and MARVEL TALES (1964) #131-133 — plus MARVEL TEAM-UP (1972) #65-66, NEW MUTANTS ANNUAL #2 and X-MEN ANNUAL (1970) #11.
    1368 PGS./Rated T+ …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93226-8

ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN OMNIBUS VOL. 1 (2nd PRINTING)
    Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS & BILL JEMAS
    Penciled by MARK BAGLEY
    Covers by JOE QUESADA & MARK BAGLEY
    In the year 2000, Marvel launched the Ultimate Universe, reinventing Spider-Man and his mythos for a new millennium! Now, the first three years of Brian Michael Bendis and Mark Bagley’s fan-favorite, award-winning take on the web-slinger are collected in one oversized volume! Relive Peter Parker’s early days as Spider-Man, learning to fight crime by trial and error as he struggles to balance his new life with the demands of high school: puberty, homework and dating! Even with the help of his best friend Mary Jane Watson, Peter has a heavy load to bear. But the neophyte Spider-Man is making enemies left and right — including the Green Goblin, the Kingpin, Doctor Octopus, Kraven the Hunter and the maniacal Venom — and unless he can rise to the occasion, Spidey may not survive until prom! Collecting ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN (2000) #1-39 and #1/2.
    1000 PGS./Rated T+ …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93187-2

SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN: THE ORIGINAL MARVEL YEARS OMNIBUS VOL. 6
    Written by MICHAEL FLEISHER & ROY THOMAS with CHRIS CLAREMONT, JOHN BUSCEMA, BRUCE JONES,
    ALAN ZELENETZ & ERNIE CHAN
    Penciled by JOHN BUSCEMA, GIL KANE, ALFREDO ALCALA & VAL MAYERIK with JOE CHIODO,
    BARRY WINDSOR-SMITH, MARY WILSHIRE, LUKE MCDONNELL, ERNIE CHAN & PABLO MARCOS
    Covers by DAN PANOSIAN & JOE JUSKO
    In this massive collection, writer Michael Fleisher hits his stride with a series of mold-breaking Conan tales like “The Temple of the Twelve-Eyed Thing,” “Demons of the Firelight” and “Dominion of the Bat” — illustrated by top talents, including Alfredo Alcala, Ernie Chan and the one and only John Buscema! Meanwhile, X-Men superstar Chris Claremont pens an adventure pitting Conan against the minions of Thoth-Amon in a tour de force drawn by Val Mayerik! Conan legend Roy Thomas is also on hand to tell solo stories of Conan’s “Red Nails” colleague, Valeria. Rounding out this volume are the conclusion of John Buscema’s “Bront” — and the comic book adaptation of Conan the Barbarian, along with extensive articles on the blockbuster film! Collecting SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN (1974) #73-87 and MARVEL COMICS SUPER SPECIAL #21..
    1016 PGS./Mature …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92694-6

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN VOL. 23 HC
    Written by ROGER STERN with BILL MANTLO, TOM DEFALCO & JIM SHOOTER
    Penciled by JOHN ROMITA JR. with RON FRENZ, ED HANNIGAN & AL MILGROM
    Cover by JOHN ROMITA JR
    Roger Stern and John Romita Jr. earned their stripes as two of Marvel’s most legendary creators with their run on AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, and they kick off this volume with the introduction of the Hobgoblin! Who is he, and how did he quickly become one of Spidey’s most threatening villains? Then, you can’t keep a bad Vulture down as the master criminal returns in a classic two-parter! Also featuring confrontations with the Mad Thinker, Thunderball and Spidey’s most famous rogue: J. Jonah Jameson! Peter Parker’s romantic life gets messy when both Mary Jane and the Black Cat enter the picture! And topping it all off, one of the most beloved Spidey stories of all time, “The Kid Who Collects Spider-Man!” Collecting AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #238-251 and ANNUAL #17; PETER PARKER, THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN (1976) #85 and THE OFFICIAL MARVEL TRY-OUT BOOK.
    472 PGS./Rated T …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92933-6
    Trim size: 7 x 10

SPIDER-MAN: LIFE STORY OHC
    Written by CHIP ZDARSKY
    Penciled by MARK BAGLEY
    Cover by CHIP ZDARSKY
    Spider-Man makes history! In 1962’s AMAZING FANTASY #15, teenage Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider and became the amazing Spider-Man! Nearly sixty years have passed in the real world since that event — so what would have happened if the same amount of time passed for Peter? In celebration of an icon, Chip Zdarsky and legendary artist Mark Bagley spin a unique Spidey tale — telling the entire life story of Spider-Man from beginning to end, set against the key events of the decades through which he lived! From the Vietnam War to Secret Wars and Civil War, all the way through to what just might be a 72-year-old Spider-Man’s final mission, prepare to watch Peter Parker age by the issue — now in hardcover, including a brand new Annual tale! Collecting SPIDER-MAN: LIFE STORY #1-6 and ANNUAL #1.
    240 PGS./Rated T …$34.99
    ISBN: 918-1-302-93191-9

MARVEL’S WANDAVISION: THE ART OF THE SERIES OHC
    (SLIPCASE EDITION)

Wanda Maximoff and the Vision are two super-powered beings living an ideal life in the suburbs – but not all is as it seems. Go behind the scenes of this tale of magic, love, and sitcoms and discover exclusive concept art and interviews with the creators behind Marvel’s first Disney+ tv show.
    224 PGS./All Ages …$50.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93103-2
    Trim size: 11-5/16 x 9-3/8

MARVEL PORTFOLIO: MARK BROOKS
    Penciled by MARK BROOKS
    Cover by MARK BROOKS
    Superstar artist Mark Brooks has thrilled True Believers for years with his detailed interiors, stunning covers and jaw-dropping promotional artwork for such major projects as HOUSE OF X. Brooks’ instantly recognizable illustrations starring everyone from Spider-Man to the Avengers to the X-Men — sometimes in the same image — have earned him a reputation as one of the most talented creators in the industry. Now twelve of Brooks’ most stunning pieces have been painstakingly selected and collected in a beautiful hardcover case, ready for you to frame at home. It’s an instant collection of masterpieces from a modern maestro!
    112 PGS./Rated T+ …$24.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93175-9
    Trim size: 10-5/8 x 14-7/8