Page 492 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 392442482488489490491492493494495496502542592992 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 20773
    X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    What about ultimate comics enemy, ultimate comics mystery and ultimate comics doomsday? Or am I missing them?
    Looks like I left it out of the TOC at the top, but if you search the page for "Ultimate Enemy" you'll find it. Good catch - I'll fix that now.

Quote Originally Posted by jm21 View Post
    Agreed - Daniel Way's material is the main gap, which would need 2 omnibus to cover (plus some non-Way issues for continuity). On top of all you mentioned above, there is the Merc for a Mouth series & Deadpool Corps stuff also. I'd love to see the following collections (and HUGE thanks to Krisis' guides for helping me on this - saved me loads of time going through my own collection!!!):

DEADPOOL TEAM-UP OMNIBUS
    Identity Disc #1-5
    Deadpool: Merc With A Mouth #1-13
    Prelude to Deadpool Corps #1-5
    Deadpool Corps #1-12
    Lady Deadpool
    Deadpool Family
    Deadpool Corps: Rank & Foul
    Deadpool Team-UP #899-883

3 massive books, but I think that would cover all the 616 DP stuff up to the Duggan Omnibus. It would leave alternate DP minis Wade Wilson's War & Pulp uncollected in this format - perhaps a "Deadpool Alternate Reality Minibus" to collect with the previous MAX prints too for all remaining non-616 material?
    Almost all of those series were originally issued to OHC and are much cheaper now that they've re-covered by Classics, so the only true hole is middle of Way.
    Last edited by krisis; 12-17-2016 at 12:29 PM.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

So I just finshed hickmans avengers/NA through secret wars.(I read the first half years ago digitally) and was very very impressed. Although I think secret wars should of been longer, it just seems so rushed for something of that magnitude going on. And that ending, wished it had explained more. Do the secret wars mini series explain more of whats going on? I think I remember you guys saying only the Thor mini was semi-important and the rest was just meh. Either way, definitely one of my favorite marvel stories ever.

Now on to secret warriors. Hope it lives up to Avengers and his FF!.

And I just counted, out of my 80 or so collected editions I only have about 15 I havnt read yet. I gotta start buying more!! At one time I stopped buying to catch up on my reading, now that i'm almost there i'm getting worried that I will run out of stuff to read! I need to buy buy buy!
    Last edited by mtop2036; 12-17-2016 at 04:28 PM.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

So I just finshed hickmans avengers/NA through secret wars.(I read the first half years ago digitally) and was very very impressed. Although I think secret wars should of been longer, it just seems so rushed for something of that magnitude going on. And that ending, wished it had explained more. Do the secret wars mini series explain more of whats going on? I think I remember you guys saying only the Thor mini was semi-important and the rest was just meh. Either way, definitely one of my favorite marvel stories ever.

And I just counted, out of my 80 or so collected editions I only have about 15 I havnt read yet. I gotta start buying more!! At one time I stopped buying to catch up on my reading, now that i'm almost there i'm getting worried that I will run out of stuff to read! I need to buy buy buy!
    It does. I think you'll really like it. Hickman is one of my favorite writers.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

How about his shield series? I know that volume 2 never got finished, but does vol 1 end the story well or is vol 2 really necessary?

Is there anything else in marvel or dc for that matter that is somewhat similar to hickmans stuff in terms of scope, mystery and scientific stuff?

How about his shield series? I know that volume 2 never got finished, but does vol 1 end the story well or is vol 2 really necessary?

Is there anything else in marvel or dc for that matter that is somewhat similar to hickmans stuff in terms of scope, mystery and scientific stuff?
    I liked Volume 1 a lot, was looking forward to Volume 2....but, well, ya know. According to Weaver, pencils and colors are done and are awaiting Hickman's final script for dialogue and whatnot.

I loved Secret Warriors. It's different from his Avengers run but it's fun action-packed spy fun.

I hated Shield. Abhorred it. Could not even finish it. Bored the hell out of me. That said, I think I'm the only one who didn't like it, so don't let my opinion stop you. LOL.

If you thought Secret Wars was rushed just wait until you read Secret Warriors. Slow burn for 3/4 of it and then it all warps up in about 5 issues.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    I loved Secret Warriors. It's different from his Avengers run but it's fun action-packed spy fun.

I hated Shield. Abhorred it. Could not even finish it. Bored the hell out of me. That said, I think I'm the only one who didn't like it, so don't let my opinion stop you. LOL.
    IIRC, Krisis also didn't care much for SHIELD so you're not completely alone.

Although I could be remembering that wrong so don't hold me to that. I would not like to incur the wrath of Krisis.

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Planet View Post

Although I could be remembering that wrong so don't hold me to that. I would not like to incur the wrath of Krisis.
    You recall correctly - I thought it was utter nonsense.

However, I was reading it just after it was collected and only midway through my read of the initial four Hickman F4 volumes. I'm willing to grant that it might read better now that we've seen the full scope of Hickman (not that other things tie into it strongly, just that his style is more readily parseable now).
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

Incredible Member

Gotta chime in on the Hickman SHIELD. I read it and was just left going what? It didn't make much sense, but it left me feeling like there was something in there. So I reread it immediately and it greatly benefited from that. I hope they will finally finish publishing it to see if the plot build actually pays off, but it was building to something interesting imo. It could also wind up being out of continuity due to who the agent partners are. I doubt that though since spoilers:
    daVinci
    end of spoilers shows up in Secret Warriors. If you have only read it once I highly recommend a second go round before passing final judgement.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

I disliked SHIELD for some of the silly retcons that made no sense.

Hickman seemed to want to make his historical characters super important at the expense of actual superheroes later interactions with similar problems.

It looked gorgeous, but it wasnt a story that fit at Marvel. As a generic Image alt-history title, I'd likely have loved it much more.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Fantastic Member

I'M BACK! With another batch of solicitations. Here are the HCs:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: THE CLONE CONSPIRACY HC
    Written by DAN SLOTT, CHRISTOS GAGE, ROBBIE THOMPSON & SEAN RYAN
    Penciled by JAVIER GARRÓN, GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI, JIM CHEUNG, IRENE STRYCHALSKI, JAMAL CAMPBELL & JAVIER SALTARES
    Cover by GABRIELE DELL’OTTO
    The Jackal is back, and he’s conquered mortality; now some of Spider-Man’s firmest friends and fiercest foes are dead no more! Outmatched by his classic enemy’s army, does the wall-crawler have a chance? Should he even stand in the way if Miles Warren holds the key to eternal life? If Peter Parker doesn’t have the answers, ask…Otto Octavius! Shocks reverberate throughout Spidey’s world as Silk gets drawn into the fray by a Spider-Woman back from the grave! Scarlet Spider faces Carrion! And a reborn Prowler works for the Jackal — but what role does the resurrected Madame Web play? All this plus…Gwen Stacy! It’s the most death-defying Spider-Man event of all time! Collecting AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (2015) #19-24, THE CLONE CONSPIRACY #1-5, THE CLONE CONSPIRACY: OMEGA 1, SILK (2015B) #14-17, PROWLER (2016) #1-5 and material from FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2016 (CAPTAIN AMERICA) #1.
    496 PGS./Rated T+ …$60.00
    Trim size: oversized

AVENGERS BY JONATHAN HICKMAN OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC
    Written by JONATHAN HICKMAN, NICK SPENCER & JASON LATOUR
    Penciled by JEROME OPEÑA, ADAM KUBERT, DUSTIN WEAVER, MIKE DEODATO JR., STEFANO CASELLI, LEINIL FRANCIS YU, STEVE EPTING, JIM CHEUNG, AGUSTIN ALESSIO, ROCK-HE KIM, JONATHAN HICKMAN, NICK PITARRA & KODY CHAMBERLAIN
    Cover by DUSTIN WEAVER
    Modern visionary Jonathan Hickman begins his Marvel magnum opus! As threats to Earth mount, the Avengers expand! But even the mightiest roster of all may be powerless in the face of what’s coming! And while Iron Man and Captain America assemble their Avengers World and strive to decipher the meaning of the White Event, Tony Stark secretly tries to solve the biggest crisis of all along with his influential allies the Illuminati! While they seek to prevent the collapse of reality itself, the Avengers face a war on two fronts! Protecting Earth from the Builders may only hand it to…Thanos! Collecting AVENGERS (2012) #1-23, NEW AVENGERS (2013) #1-12, FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2013 (INFINITY) #1, INFINITY #1-6, INFINITY: AGAINST THE TIDE INFINITE COMIC #1-2, ASTONISHING TALES: MOJOWORLD #1-6 and material from SHANG-CHI: MASTER OF KUNG FU (2009) #1.
    1192 PGS./Rated T+ …$125.00

DOCTOR STRANGE, SORCERER SUPREME OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC
    Written by PETER B. GILLIS, ROY THOMAS, DANN THOMAS, JEAN-MARC LOFFICIER, FABIAN NICIEZA & HOWARD MACKIE
    Penciled by RICHARD CASE, JACKSON GUICE, GEOF ISHERWOOD, JIM VALENTINO, GENE COLAN, RON LIM, CHRIS MARRINAN, TONY DEZUNIGA, DAN LAWLIS, JAVIER SALTARES & MORE
    Cover by GENE COLAN
    Doctor Strange stars in his most spellbinding series! The world believes Strange dead, and Dormammu has stolen control of the Sorcerer Supreme’s body. But when Clea comes to Stephen’s aid, the two must make a binding commitment! As if contending with Faustian gambits wasn’t enough, Strange will receive the tabloid treatment, and he’ll face unfamiliar foes like Hobgoblin and Enchantress! But during the Dark Wars against Dormammu, will Baron Mordo become Earth’s Sorcerer Supreme? Then, Strange stares down the supernatural as vampires make a comeback — and Morbius, Werewolf by Night and Ghost Rider drop by! INFINITY GAUNTLET will pit Strange against old friend Silver Surfer, but who else could lend a hand against the Fear Lords? It’s Daredevil, Man Without Fear! Collecting DOCTOR STRANGE, SORCERER SUPREME #1-40 and GHOST RIDER (1990) #12.
    1064 PGS./Rated T …$125.00

ENCHANTED TIKI ROOM HC
    Written by JON ADAMS
    Penciled by HORACIO DOMINGUES
    Cover by BRIAN KESINGER
    Welcome to the Enchanted Tiki Room, a place of legend…fantasy…and mystery. Here — on an isolated island populated by talking (and singing) birds and plants and ancient Tiki gods — almost anything can happen, and does. As the next plane arrives with new visitors, what stories will unfold, what mysteries will be revealed, and how are they all connected? Tiki tension builds as egos clash, and unrequited love and misunderstandings set off a chain of events that threaten the very future of the Tiki Room! There’s romance in the air! High notes to be hit! Profits to be had! And danger where you least expect it! Summer ain’t over yet, so grab your flip-flops, pop open your beach chair, and book your vacation with the latest Disney Kingdoms series! Collecting ENCHANTED TIKI ROOM #1-5.
    128 PGS./Rated T …$24.99

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN VOL. 1 HC
    Written by ARCHIE GOODWIN, BILL MANTLO & GERRY CONWAY with JIM SHOOTER & CHRIS CLAREMONT
    Penciled by SAL BUSCEMA with JIM MOONEY
    Cover by SAL BUSCEMA
    Spider-Man’s not just amazing, he’s spectacular — and Marvel is proud to usher in SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN as the Marvel Masterworks’ 250th volume! In 1976, Spidey notched his second solo series under the direction of Gerry Conway and Sal Buscema. With his first live-action TV series on the horizon, the world wanted to know just who this Peter Parker guy was. SPECTACULAR not only expanded opportunities for the web-slinging wonder, it also provided a platform to expand upon and explore the world of his incomparable supporting cast: J. Jonah Jameson, Mary Jane Watson, Flash Thompson and more! Of course, there was no shortage of villains — including the Vulture and Morbius — or iconic guest stars, ranging from the White Tiger to the Inhumans! Collecting SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN (1976) #1-15.
    280 PGS./Rated T …$75.00
    MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN VOL. 1 HC — VARIANT EDITION VOL. 250 (DM ONLY)
    280 PGS./Rated T …$75.00

MONSTERS UNLEASHED: MONSTER-SIZE HC
    Written by CULLEN BUNN
    Penciled by ADAM KUBERT, GREG LAND, SALVADOR LAROCCA, STEVE McNIVEN & LEINIL FRANCIS YU
    Cover by STEVE McNIVEN
    It’s all hands on deck with the AVENGERS, CHAMPIONS, GUARDIANS, X-MEN and the INHUMANS as they clash with monstrous hazards that threaten to destroy every corner of the Marvel Universe. Who are the LEVIATHONS? Who controls them? How can they be stopped before Earth becomes another tragic barren world in their wake? Collecting MONSTERS UNLEASHED #1-5.
    168 PGS./RATED T+ …$50.00
    Trim size: 14-1/4 x 21-1/4

STAR WARS SPECIAL EDITION: A NEW HOPE HC
    Written by BRUCE JONES
    Penciled by EDUARDO BARRETO
    Cover by DAVE DORMAN
    Revisit the original space opera in a comic-book adaptation of the special edition of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, the ultimate realization of George Lucas’ creative vision! Meet young Luke Skywalker, whose destiny lies in the stars! And join him as he finds himself at the center of a Rebellion against the imposing Empire and its ruthless enforcer, Darth Vader! But what hope do the freedom fighters have of defeating the planet-destroying Imperial Death Star? With new scenes, including Han Solo’s early encounter with Jabba the Hutt, alongside classic moments with Leia, Chewbacca, C-3PO, R2-D2, Obi-Wan Kenobi and more, it’s everything you could want from Star Wars between two covers! Collecting STAR WARS: A NEW HOPE — SPECIAL EDITION #1-4.
    112 PGS./Rated T …$24.99

Fantastic Member

And the big TPBs:

AVENGERS EPIC COLLECTION: MASTERS OF EVIL TPB
    Volume #3 in the Avengers Epic Collections
    Written by ROY THOMAS with GARY FRIEDRICH
    Penciled by JOHN BUSCEMA with DON HECK, GEORGE TUSKA & WERNER ROTH
    Cover by JOHN BUSCEMA
    Earth’s Mightiest Heroes are matched with two of comics’ mightiest talents — Roy Thomas and John Buscema — for one of the most creative periods in Avengers history! There are cover-to-cover watershed moments: Hercules goes mano-a-mano with Dragon Man! Captain America mixes it up with the Russian Red Guardian! The mantle of the Black Knight is redeemed! Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch defect and rejoin Magneto’s Brotherhood of Evil Mutants! Black Panther joins the team! The Avengers battle the X-Men! An all-new Masters of Evil makes the scene! Bucky Barnes’ tragic death is recounted for the first time! A reality-bending battle pits the new Avengers against the original Avengers! And the sinister Ultron debuts! Collecting AVENGERS (1963) #41-56 and ANNUAL #1-2, X-MEN (1963) #45, and material from NOT BRAND ECHH #5 and #8.
    496 PGS./All Ages …$39.99

AVENGERS: THE COMPLETE CELESTIAL MADONNA SAGA TPB
    Written by STEVE ENGLEHART, ROY THOMAS & JIM STARLIN
    Penciled by JOHN BUSCEMA, SAL BUSCEMA, GEORGE TUSKA, JIM STARLIN, DAVE COCKRUM, DON HECK, JORGE SANTAMARIA & JOE STATON
    Cover by GIL KANE
    Follow the fateful saga of the Avenger named Mantis — a tale three decades in the telling! It begins with the revelations of the Star-Stalker, and soon drags Earth’s Mightiest Heroes into a cosmic clash between Captain Marvel and the ever-mad Titan, Thanos! But when Kang comes to the present day in search of the Celestial Madonna, Mantis’ life is forever altered! In one of the greatest Avengers epics ever told, the besotted Swordsman will go to great lengths to save the woman he loves. Wedding bells will chime, and Mantis will embrace her destiny! Then, years later, she sends a space-spanning S.O.S. to former allies Thor, Vision and Scarlet Witch for aid in a rematch with Thanos! This one is a classic! Collecting AVENGERS (1963) #124-125 and #129-135, CAPTAIN MARVEL (1968) #33, GIANT-SIZE AVENGERS #2-4 and AVENGERS: CELESTIAL QUEST #1-8.
    504 PGS./Rated T …$39.99

CAPTAIN AMERICA EPIC COLLECTION: JUSTICE IS SERVED TPB
    Volume #13 in the Captain America Epic Collections
    Written by MARK GRUENWALD, JOHN BYRNE, J.M. DEMATTEIS & MORE
    Penciled by PAUL NEARY, TOM MORGAN, MIKE ZECK, MIKE HARRIS, JOHN BYRNE, KERRY GAMMILL & MORE
    Cover by MIKE ZECK
    Cap faces a Scourge on the Marvel Universe! A super villain serial killer is on the loose, marking every death with an enigmatic epitaph: “Justice is served!” As the bodies pile up, can the Living Legend take down this Scourge of the Underworld before there are no more criminals left to fight? And as if Scourge wasn’t enough, there’s Blue Streak, Flag-Smasher and the Slug to contend with! Other heroes can be just as much trouble — like enthusiastic D-Man, savage Wolverine and misguided Super-Patriot! But the government itself might strike the final blow! Between friends, foes and ghosts from his past — by the end of this story, Steve Rogers will be Captain America no more! Collecting CAPTAIN AMERICA (1968) #318-332 and ANNUAL #8, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #278, material from MARVEL FANFARE (1982) #29 and #31-32, and more.
    512 PGS./Rated T …$39.99

CAPTAIN AMERICA: MARVEL KNIGHTS VOL. 2 TPB
    Written by DAVE GIBBONS, ROBERT MORALES, ROBERT KIRKMAN & MORE
    Penciled by LEE WEEKS, CHRIS BACHALO, EDDIE CAMPBELL, SCOT EATON & MORE
    Cover by DAVE JOHNSON
    Captain America lives again! But the Sentinel of Liberty wakes from the ice in a very different world — one where, in his absence, the Nazis won the war! Can Steve Rogers and a resistance movement filled with familiar faces re-turn the tide of history? Back in familiar surroundings, Captain America is forced to look at his homeland afresh when he serves on a military tribunal for an anti-war activist accused of being a terrorist! Then, as the Avengers are Disassembled, Cap goes back to basics in battles with foes including Batroc, the Serpent Society and Red Skull! Plus: An astonishing array of comic-book talent salutes the Living Legend in a series of tales exploring what the red, white and blue represents! Collecting CAPTAIN AMERICA (2002) #17-32 and CAPTAIN AMERICA: RED, WHITE AND BLUE.
    488 PGS./Rated T+ …$34.99

GHOST RIDER BY DANIEL WAY: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION TPB (NEW PRINTING)
    Written by DANIEL WAY
    Penciled by JAVIER SALTARES & MARK TEXEIRA
    Cover by MARK TEXEIRA
    Once upon a time, Johnny Blaze made a deal with the Devil – and to no one’s surprise but his own, he got shafted. Now trapped in hell, with the Spirit of Vengeance bonded to his immortal soul and weighing him down, Johnny may have finally found a way out. But at what cost? From the depths of Hell to the glittering spires of Heaven, the Ghost Rider rides again, blazing new trails and dispensing fiery vengeance in his wake. The demonic team of Daniel Way, Mark Texeira and Javier Saltares reunite to put ol’ Flamehead back in the saddle where he belongs. Ready or not, here he comes! Collecting GHOST RIDER (2006) #1-19.
    448 PGS./Parental Advisory …$34.99

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY CLASSIC: IN THE YEAR 3000 VOL. 3 TPB
    Written by MICHAEL GALLAGHER
    Penciled by KEVIN WEST, SCOT EATON, SANDU FLOREA, JIM HALL & MORE
    Cover by KEVIN WEST
    Concluding the adventures of the original Guardians of the Galaxy, heroes of the 31st century! When Charlie-27 is imprisoned for a crime he didn’t commit, Major Victory and the team stage a breakout with the aid of Cuchulain, the Irish wolfhound — but Drax the Destroyer stands in the warriors’ way! And if Charlie is innocent, who’s guilty? Enter Ripjak: the interplanetary serial killer with a surprising connection to Spider-Man! Where will the Guardians stand in a tussle between Ripjak, Bubonicus and the High Evolutionary? Rancor strikes, Starhawk takes on Silver Surfer, Yellowjacket heads for home, and the Guardians seize a chance to end the millennium-old War of the Worlds! Collecting GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (1990) #51-62 and material from GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY ANNUAL #4.
    352 PGS./Rated T …$34.99

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY: ROAD TO ANNIHILATION VOL. 2 TPB
    Written by JOHN BYRNE, KEITH GIFFEN & STEVE NILES
    Penciled by JOHN BYRNE, RON LIM, DUNCAN FEGREDO, EDUARDO FRANCISCO, DAN NORTON, DEREC AUCOIN & MIKE NORTON
    Cover by NIC KLEIN
    In the wake of the ANNIHILATION events, Star-Lord recruited Rocket and Groot to guard the galaxy — but what were the three unlikely heroes doing in the years before they came together? Find out in these pre-ANNIHILATION adventures! When She-Hulk is caught in a cosmic caper, she finds Rocket Raccoon — transformed into a stone statue! What happened, and can Shulkie figure out how to de-petrify him? Meanwhile, an imprisoned Peter Quill joins Adam Warlock, Pip the Troll and Gladiator as uneasy allies of…a redemption-seeking Thanos! What could possibly go wrong? And when the Collector’s menagerie of monsters is set free, Groot goes on the prowl — but will he end up serving in Nick Fury’s supernatural Howling Commandos? Collecting SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #44-46, THANOS (2003) #7-12, MARVEL MONSTERS: MONSTERS ON THE PROWL and NICK FURY’S HOWLING COMMANDOS #1-6 and #1 DIRECTOR’S CUT.
    416 PGS./Rated T+ …$34.99

IRON FIST: THE LIVING WEAPON — THE COMPLETE COLLECTION TPB
    Written by KAARE ANDREWS
    Penciled by KAARE ANDREWS
    Cover by KAARE ANDREWS
    A one of a kind, kung fu action epic directed by the inimitable Kaare Andrews! Danny Rand, a.k.a. Iron Fist, is haunted by the consequences of choosing death over life. But when he receives a message from his mystical homeland of K’un Lun, he must return and relive his blood-soaked origin of betrayal and vengeance! The mystical city will be reduced to ruins, while Rand Tower will face a hostile takeover — very hostile! With the wolves at the door and the villain behind it all terribly close to Danny’s heart, will he be broken beyond repair? Or can he summon up the will to once again render his shattered hands like unto fists of iron? Hope is reborn with talons and fire, but revenge is a weapon that cuts both ways. Will Danny survive the bloodletting? Collecting IRON FIST: THE LIVING WEAPON #1-12.
    272 PGS./Rated T+ …$34.99

MIGHTY AVENGERS BY BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION TPB
    Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    Penciled by FRANK CHO, MARK BAGLEY, MARKO DJURDJEVIC, ALEX MALEEV, KHOI PHAM, JOHN ROMITA JR., STEFANO CASELLI & MORE
    Cover by FRANK CHO
    In the wake of CIVIL WAR, a new team of Avengers assembles — and it’s the mightiest of all! Iron Man! Wasp! Black Widow! Ms. Marvel! Wonder Man! Sentry! And Ares, God of War! But even a team this powerful will have its hands full with threats such as Ultron and the Venom bomb! And an even more insidious menace is about to be revealed: a Skrull SECRET INVASION! Just how long has it been under way, and can anyone be trusted? Nick Fury is the man with a plan to save the Earth — but who are the young warriors he has waiting in the wings? And the return of legendary Kree hero Mar-Vell raises even more questions. What role will he and young Marvel Boy play? It’s Brian Michael Bendis’ full MIGHTY AVENGERS run between two covers! Collecting MIGHTY AVENGERS (2007) #1-20.
    512 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99

Fantastic Member

And the rest:

SPIDER-MAN: FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN BY PETER DAVID — THE COMPLETE COLLECTION TPB
    Written by PETER DAVID
    Penciled by MIKE WIERINGO, ROGER CRUZ, TODD NAUCK, SCOT EATON, RONAN CLIQUET & COLLEEN DORAN
    Cover by ADI GRANOV
    Comics’ greatest wisecracker plus one of the wittiest writers around make for one very friendly neighborhood! But as CIVIL WAR rages, that’s far from the case on Spidey’s streets. Just as the present is filled with turmoil, his past and future will be turned upside down by a face he never thought he’d see again and a familiar foe’s master plan! Then, when the ongoing conflict leads Peter Parker to reveal his secret identity to the world, his momentous decision will have dramatic repercussions — including a kiss-and-tell book from an old flame! Pete swaps his Iron Spider outfit for the ol’ red-and-blues, then goes back in black when life takes a dark turn! Spidey wrestles with death, the Vulture takes wing, Sandman strikes, and multiple Mysterios make their move! Collecting FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN #5-23 and ANNUAL #1.
    480 PGS./Rated T …$39.99

SPIDER-MAN: THE COMPLETE CLONE SAGA EPIC BOOK 3 TPB (NEW PRINTING)
    Written by TOM DEFALCO, TERRY KAVANAGH, J.M. DEMATTEIS, STAN LEE, HOWARD MACKIE, TOM LYLE & DAVID MICHELINIE
    Penciled by SAL BUSCEMA, STEVEN BUTLER, MARK BAGLEY, JOHN ROMITA JR., TOM LYLE, DAVE HOOVER, JOE ST. PIERRE, KYLE HOTZ, DARICK ROBERTSON, STEVE LIGHTLE & MORE
    Cover by PEDRAM SHOHADAI
    Clones and Jackals and symbiotes — oh my! Spider-Man’s clone is back, costumed as the Scarlet Spider, and neither of them is sure which is the genuine article! Will the real Peter Parker please stand up? Plus: Aunt May on her deathbed! Mary Jane pregnant! Peter arrested for murder! Venom’s true origin revealed amid a symbiote invasion! Lizard! Electro! Shriek! And more! Don’t miss one of the most controversial Spider-Man stories of all time! Collecting SPIDER-MAN: THE CLONE JOURNAL; SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN (1976) #222, #223 (A STORY) and #224; WEB OF SPIDER-MAN (1985) #123-124; AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #400 (A & C STORIES) and #401; SPIDER-MAN (1990) #57 (A STORY) and #58; SPIDER-MAN UNLIMITED (1993) #9; and material from AMAZING SPIDER-MAN SUPER SPECIAL, SPIDER-MAN SUPER SPECIAL, VENOM SUPER SPECIAL, SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN SUPER SPECIAL and WEB OF SPIDER-MAN SUPER SPECIAL.
    464 PGS./Rated T …$34.99

SPIDER-MAN 2099 CLASSIC VOL. 4 TPB
    Written by PETER DAVID & TERRY KAVANAGH
    Penciled by RICK LEONARDI, JOE ST. PIERRE, DAVID BOLLER, ROGER ROBINSON, ANDREW WILDMAN & MORE
    Cover by ANDREW WILDMAN
    Old friends, new foes! Miguel’s brother, Gabriel, knows his secret, and Spider-Man 2099’s life gets more complicated than ever as he faces the cyborg siblings Risque and Venture amid the ever-tangled web of romance. But nothing compares to the family strife that results when Miguel finds his mother with…Tyler Stone! And when that leads to revelations about his origin as Spider-Man, the truth will hurt Miguel — big time. Then, when Alchemax’s Corporate Raiders plan a very hostile takeover of rival Nightshade, Spidey makes it his business to step in. But can he catch Flipside, an android amalgam of Spider-Man and Venom? If that isn’t odd enough, get ready for Strange — Sorceress Supreme of 2099! Plus: Learn more about our hero’s past in the adventures of young Miguel! Collecting SPIDER-MAN 2099 (1992) #23-33 and material from 2099 UNLIMITED #8.
    288 PGS./Rated T …$34.99

X-MEN EPIC COLLECTION: SECOND GENESIS TPB
    Volume #5 in the X-Men Epic Collections
    Written by CHRIS CLAREMONT with LEN WEIN & BILL MANTLO
    Penciled by DAVE COCKRUM & JOHN BYRNE with SAL BUSCEMA, BOB BROWN & TONY DEZUNIGA
    Cover by DAVE COCKRUM
    With the original X-Men captured, Professor X recruits an all-new, all-different team to take on the mantle of the Uncanny X-Men! Including Wolverine, Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Banshee, Sunfire and Thunderbird, this new international cast redefined super-hero teams forever. The transition from old team to new won’t come easy, though: Wolverine and Cyclops clash! X-Man battles X-Man! Death and rebirth visit the team! And an old nemesis returns! Plus: the first hints of Alpha Flight and the Weapon X program, the team’s first outer-space saga with the Starjammers, and rare early X-Men adventures! With comic-book titans Chris Claremont, Dave Cockrum and John Byrne at the helm, the X-Men’s rise to the peak of popularity starts here! Collecting GIANT-SIZE X-MEN #1; X-MEN (1963) #94-110; MARVEL TEAM-UP (1972) #53, #69-70 and ANNUAL #1; IRON FIST (1975) #14-15; and material from FOOM #10.
    520 PGS./All Ages …$39.99

X-MEN ORIGINS: FIRESTAR TPB
    Written by TOM DEFALCO, CHRIS CLAREMONT, SEAN MCKEEVER, MARIE JAVINS & MARC MCLAURIN
    Penciled by DAN SPIEGLE, JOHN ROMITA JR., MARY WILSHIRE, DWAYNE TURNER & MORE
    Cover by BARRY WINDSOR-SMITH
    Follow Firestar’s flight from animated Amazing Friend to Marvel Universe mainstay! First, meet Angelica Jones in an adaptation of her classic cartoon debut alongside best buds Spider-Man and Iceman, then get her full story as she blazes her way into the world of the X-Men. But if Emma Frost has her way, Angel will grow into one of the team’s deadliest foes! Is Firestar fated to join the White Queen’s Hellions, or can she force her freedom and forge her own heroic destiny? Spider-Man and Iceman had better hope it’s the latter by the time the three enjoy a bona fide in-continuity team-up. The Spider-Friends in action against Videoman? Let’s go for it! Collecting SPIDER-MAN AND HIS AMAZING FRIENDS #1, UNCANNY X-MEN (1981) #193, FIRESTAR (1986) #1-4, SPIDER-MAN FAMILY: AMAZING FRIENDS and material from MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS (1988) #82-87.
    264 PGS./Rated T …$29.99

If you thought Secret Wars was rushed just wait until you read Secret Warriors. Slow burn for 3/4 of it and then it all warps up in about 5 issues.
    Agreed - all of a sudden it just ended quickly. Must have been close to cancellation I guess.

No, he's like royalty around here.