Page 1097 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 9759799710471087109310941095109610971098109911001101110711471197 ... LastLast
Results 16,441 to 16,455 of 20716

Thanks for the updates TurtleDog.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyWeiss View Post
    So Uncanny V2 is not on sale today? Was cross checking between IST and CGN
    Yeah I was checking my pre order on ToW and there is no date available for this anymore. I wonder what's up.

Edit: it's up on IST now. For those that Know, is there a way for me to see on my ToW pre order if a copy has been picked for me or not? I have other books in the same order.
    Last edited by gohei_; 11-10-2020 at 01:05 PM.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Wait. So Thanos Infinity Saga Omni was just in/out in like a min or two?
    I was sitting on 2pm cst and I added it to my cart. Briefly perused my Wish list and at 2:02 it was unavailable as I went to check out.
    What? Seriously???
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I was sitting on 2pm cst and I added it to my cart. Briefly perused my Wish list and at 2:02 it was unavailable as I went to check out.
    What? Seriously???
    I think someone used a script to buy them all instantly... IST needs to start limiting people’s purchases to 1...

I am pretty upset about this I was ready to go... and still... absurd.

I didn't even realize the Thanos omnibus was up! I figured it was never added. Yikes!

EDIT: It seems to be back up now.
    Last edited by Andru; 11-10-2020 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyWeiss View Post
    So Uncanny V2 is not on sale today? Was cross checking between IST and CGN
    Not sure. IST's site is definitely quicker today. By 3:03 I had each cover added and taken away twice when I tried to pay, saying it was not available. I can't see it selling out in 3 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Phd. Strange View Post
    I think someone used a script to buy them all instantly... IST needs to start limiting people’s purchases to 1...

Oh man, maybe. There's a lot of scumbags out there.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

What? Seriously???
    Update:
    So I hung around after coming here to ask the "what up/seriously" post.
    At 2:08 the Thanos reappeared as available. I just ordered it.

I'm wondering if something was wrong in the script when they published the New Releases today.

If you want one Go Go GOGOGOGO!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Update:
    So I hung around after coming here to ask the "what up/seriously" post.
    At 2:08 the Thanos reappeared as available. I just ordered it.

I'm wondering if something was wrong in the script when they published the New Releases today.

If you want one Go Go GOGOGOGO!!
    Yep, both still showing, as are both versions of UXM 2. Site is moving quicker as well, i didn't have anything time out

What? Seriously???
    If you go onto IST's site, check your orders, your TOW preorders are there. My Uncanny vol 2 has been picked/scanned.
    I have another order for War of Realms and a few books that were released today, I'm hoping they set one aside for me. fingers crossed!
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phd. Strange View Post

I was feeling a little salty at first but the DM variant cover appeared again and I was able to buy it. There are people selling them on EBay for around 120 now though.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    Yeah I was checking my pre order on ToW and there is no date available for this anymore. I wonder what's up.

Edit: it's up on IST now. For those that Know, is there a way for me to see on my ToW pre order if a copy has been picked for me or not? I have other books in the same order.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    If you go onto IST's site, check your orders, your TOW preorders are there. My Uncanny vol 2 has been picked/scanned.
    I have another order for War of Realms and a few books that were released today, I'm hoping they set one aside for me. fingers crossed!
    I did not know that ToW orders are reflected on one's IST account; just checked, they only show the two orders that have been shipped so far, so my other outstanding orders with ToW are not shown as being in the queue or whatever on IST.

And no, in my experience there's no guarantee that your ToW order with pre-ordered books will be fulfilled and that you won't just be told that the book has gone out of stock. Grrrr!!! I fear for all four of my Uncanny omnibi and JLA too.
    Last edited by newparisian; 11-10-2020 at 03:12 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    I did not know that ToW orders are reflected on one's IST account; just checked, they only show the two orders that have been shipped so far, so my other outstanding orders with ToW are not shown as being in the queue or whatever on IST.

And no, in my experience there's no guarantee that your ToW order with pre-ordered books will be fulfilled and that you won't just be told that the book has gone out of stock. Grrrr!!! I fear for all four of my Uncanny omnibi and JLA too.
    Yeah I don't see anything on IST either. The book is already gone from IST so I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens. Admittedly I did pre-order the book pretty late so I would not be surprised if I missed out.

Incredible Member

It seems like the "corrected" printing of Silver Surfer has it's own share of problems as well. Oh boy.
    I'll probably wait for the Epic Collection instead.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    It seems like the "corrected" printing of Silver Surfer has it's own share of problems as well. Oh boy.
    I'll probably wait for the Epic Collection instead.
    Oh that doesn't sound good. Do you know what kind of problems?