Page 627 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 1275275776176236246256266276286296306316376777271127 ... LastLast
Results 9,391 to 9,405 of 20773

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    Also interesting: just put in my order for Tangled Web at IST and it was 55% off (57% with the added 2%). Super nice surprise!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mzqamarul View Post
    IST is selling the Spider-Man Tangled Web Omni at 55% off for both covers atm.. just snatched it with ASM3
    Figures. But is that so they can get away with not providing free shipping? Or are they one-upping CGN?
    Either way, that's cool. I should have waited a day. Win some, lose some.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    Also interesting: just put in my order for Tangled Web at IST and it was 55% off (57% with the added 2%). Super nice surprise!!
    Yup. Same here. 57%. I picked up the DM Weeks cover. I do, however, have the high shipping cost to Europe. It was somewhat spread out as I also picked up the MMW ASM Vol. 19 HC and the Spider-Man Kraven Epic Collection.
    Last edited by Raffi Ol D'Arcy; 06-13-2017 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Figures. But is that so they can get away with not providing free shipping? Or are they one-upping CGN?
    Either way, that's cool. I should have waited a day. Win some, lose some.
    I think they probably also agree that it's overpriced and are helping us out. Maybe, maybe not

I probably would have waited for it on clearance, but 57% is too good to pass up.

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    For those curious, the Larson Spider-man spine matches the McFarlane one

http://i.imgur.com/aaj5YwX.jpg
    Which doesn't make much sense. If anything, it should have matched the Michelinie/McFarlane spine.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Yup. Same here. 57%. I picked up the DM Weeks cover. I do, however, have the high shipping cost to Europe. It was somewhat spread out as I also picked up the MMW ASM Vol. 19 HC and the Spider-Man Kraven Epic Collection.
    Yeah, that's what I did as well, but I threw in a few belated Spidey purchases as well. Even with the high shipping cost it still beats Amazon, and at least you're safe in the knowledge the books will arrive undamaged. But good thing I'm only buying Spidey and Bats' stuff now, as I couldn't keep up any longer.

All-New Member

Sorry for my ignorance but what comic site is IST?

Quote Originally Posted by Jpg View Post
    In Stock Trades - usually the cheapest option for big books & excellent packaging. They post this week's releases around 3pm EST on Tuesday, usually resulting in a flurry of posts to this board.

All-New Member

Thanks a lot!
    Cheers!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I was going to make my TWSM & Teen Titans Omni purchase tomorrow but then I came in here and saw talk of 55% off and went ahead.
    See, my wait had to do with timing as I'll be on vacation and didn't want them sitting around on the porch. I'm just going to have them delivered to my work.
    Because 57% is way to good to chance that it wouldn't be that way tomorrow.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Welcome to the boards. I suggest for familiarity purposes you check out page 1, the first 9-10 posts to get a solid idea about things in these threads. Should help you out!
    Kiss your "extra" money bye bye!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    I live in Europe too and am thinking about to order some books at IST too. How much approximately was the shipping fee for your order? Which shipping option did you choose?
    Last edited by Jaepuck; 06-14-2017 at 08:31 AM.

Sentinel of Liberty WinterSoldier76's Avatar

Thanks a lot!
    Cheers!
    Welcome to the forum! Forgive me if you've already discovered it, but the first page of this thread has lots of awesome info on upcoming releases, links to all the best discounts, which Omnibuses are in print / out of print / almost out of print, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Near Mint View Post
    It was released last week. You have a couple hours remaining to snag Deal-of-the-Week pricing terms at IST before this week's releases go up, if interested.
    Thanks! I had completely skipped over that. Didn't get the first week price since I just ordered it today but at least I didn't miss out on it.
    "This cannot be...Is... Is it an omen?!"

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jaepuck View Post
    I live in Europe too and am thinking about to order some books at IST too. How much approximately was the shipping fee for your order? Which shipping option did you choose?
    I have never yet made that site work me, with shipping to the UK, and it not come in at the same price or more than just buying from the UK
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Quote Originally Posted by Jaepuck View Post
    I chose the cheapest and slowest shopping option which worked out at $32.81 for the 3 books I mentioned in my earlier post.. If you register and pick the country you wish to have the books shipped to, you can then place books in and oyt of your cart and check out how much shipping works out at. The bigger and heavier the book, the higher the shipping cost.
    Last edited by Raffi Ol D'Arcy; 06-14-2017 at 12:25 PM.